Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Dick - Week 1 DOR

• Please log in to reply
372 replies to this topic

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Posted Image

Paired with Daniele.

Thoughts?

(He's totally wearing the same outfit from 5 yrs ago!)

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,611 posts
I can't wait to see what his game is this year.

megamoviejohn

megamoviejohn

• Pip
  • 418 posts
Amazing he outlasted all the other people on the banana. Kinda sad if your a noobie. Though he always surprised in those type of challenges.

deedsy

deedsy

• Pip
  • 901 posts
Perhaps my all time favorite houseguest. Out of any single person in the pairs to come back he is definitely my favorite! Hope he lasts a long time!

Methos

Methos

• Pip
  • 661 posts
If any of the noobies learned anything from BB Allstars, Dick should make an early exit. They will be stupid to let him stay around.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,022 posts
him and his daughter are very strong

the hg would be fools not to split them up first chance they get :animated_bouncy:

Methos

Methos

• Pip
  • 661 posts

him and his daughter are very strong

the hg would be fools not to split them up first chance they get :animated_bouncy:

You're right, they are a strong and shrewd team. If I was a HG, I would get them out asap.

DeanMachine

DeanMachine

• Pip
  • 599 posts
I've never been able to like the guy but he is entertaining.
I don't want to see him stick around too long but I hope he gives us something interesting to watch before he's evicted. :fish:
(which should be ASAP unless everyone else in the house is completely mental).

Methos

Methos

• Pip
  • 661 posts

I've never been able to like the guy but he is entertaining.
I don't want to see him stick around too long but I hope he gives us something interesting to watch before he's evicted. :fish:
(which should be ASAP unless everyone else in the house is completely mental).

I never liked him either but that has nothing to do with his strength as a player. Very strong.

BBJaxFan

BBJaxFan

• Pip
  • 116 posts
Dick goofed by saying he was the only BB winner in the House. Jeff has demonstrated that he will target someone who attacks Jordan even if it means that he, Jeff, does not make it to the end.

Sara5229

Sara5229

• Pip
  • 1,524 posts
Video of ED announcing he's going on BB

http://player.vimeo.com/video/26109117

Cwazy4BB

Cwazy4BB

• Pip
  • 364 posts
Powerful players him and Danielle. I hope he sticks around long enough to boot out Rachel. That's if she doesn't nominated him and Dani since they were stupid enough to trust her :animated_shocking:

SueZqueZ

SueZqueZ

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,189 posts
Was amongst the haters his first season, he grew on me a little the second time he showed up involved with BB, lets see how he fairs with me the third time:animated_bouncy:

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,954 posts
I've always beena fan, hope he stays a good long while, I say they need to get rid of Branchel and soon,lol

TML

TML

• Pip
  • 1,330 posts
You guys think he'll be using the same strategy as in Season 8?

Chickendirt

Chickendirt

• Pip
  • 391 posts

You guys think he'll be using the same strategy as in Season 8?

I do. I don't think he's smart enough to realize that he was carried by America's player. He'll pull the same crap and this time go home early.

Thought it was funny that he didn't realize Jordan was the other winner in the house. Jordan won a much tougher season that Dick.

kywildcat

kywildcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,688 posts
Very happy to see Evil Dick back in the house. When the doorbell rang the third time, I was screaming at the tv..."Please let it be Evil Dick!"...and it was! Yay!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
YAY he's baaaaaaaaaaack!!!

megamoviejohn

megamoviejohn

• Pip
  • 418 posts

Very happy to see Evil Dick back in the house. When the doorbell rang the third time, I was screaming at the tv..."Please let it be Evil Dick!"...and it was! Yay!

Same here, family and friends were like, IF ITS JESSI/KNAT OR HAYDEN/ENZO WE ARE NOT WATCHING THIS SEASON! Seriously too, I think we'd have stopped watching and I'd come here and just read about it.

RustyGirl

RustyGirl

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 159 posts
I wasn't a fan of his last time and hated that he won, but I have to say it's nice to see him back. There is so much power coming from him and he's not even HOH. Rachel would be stupid not to nominate him and Danielle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users