Dick - Week 1 DOR

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said all along, I know the man, I know what Big Brother means to him, and I know how much he wanted to be Dani, he even said something about tonight... I have always said you don't really know these people, and have found that to be truer than you can ever guess... The ones I don't really like on the show are the ones I wind up being friends with. Like Ronnie, and Ivette... And the ones I think I'd really like usually turn into jerks IE: Kaysar... This is as always my opinion and is not meant to be speaking for any one else. To be honest I thought I was on our boards, or I wouldn't have answered anything here... That was my intent. So since it happened, I will address some things...

I dont find it starnge at all... Ever heard of HIPA laws? They don't just apply to health care workers...

No, I wouldn't expect anyone to give out names, but he was so busy twittering BS the next day so why couldn't he just say a friend needed him? I don't understand what all the hooplah and secrecy was about that people had to wait for "official" announcements from CBS and Dick on his website. An emergency, yet you can find time to twitter nonsense. As I said he's no straightshooter, just a huge bullshit artist who could have just said it to begin with but obviously had some motive to keep it under wraps for a few days.

How would Kaysar know what Dani was doing? I don't think they even know each other...

You really need to read through the posts. I guess Kaysar was making a general statment about the situation in the house as a viewer, like we all are and it was pretty clear to me that the reply above said Kaysar says he has cancer, not Dick.

You really need to read through the posts. I guess Kaysar was making a general statment about the situation in the house as a viewer, like we all are and it was pretty clear to me that the reply above said Kaysar says he has cancer, not Dick.

Dick stays in the house and hosts live chat and is on Twitter all day. He smokes and spits when he talks and said on one of these live chats he has cancer and he is bi-sexual. He also said we would not cheat on his girl-friend. How can you help your friends when you are spending all day on live chat and twitter? In one of these rooms he reads the comments and reponds to most questions and he think his daughter will win the show and he also has an assistant that helps him in the back ground he calls Pat. This Pat guys sometimes kicks people out of these chats at Dick`s dicression Anyone here have any info. on Pat? who is this guy.

Dick stays in the house and hosts live chat and is on Twitter all day. He smokes and spits when he talks and said on one of these live chats he has cancer and he is bi-sexual. He also said we would not cheat on his girl-friend. How can you help your friends when you are spending all day on live chat and twitter? In one of these rooms he reads the comments and reponds to most questions and he think his daughter will win the show and he also has an assistant that helps him in the back ground he calls Pat. This Pat guys sometimes kicks people out of these chats at Dick`s dicression Anyone here have any info. on Pat? who is this guy.

I thought you meant Kaysar too, since your post of "him" was directly after a comment about Kaysar. I agree with you about Dick not being able to help someone and chat online all day. It doesn't make sense.

BB13 ratings with ED would have been so impressive ...ppl would tune in to his drama and "love to love" him or "love to hate" him... so I am not buying any "conspiracy theories" that his exit was pre-planned...

BB13 ratings with ED would have been so impressive ...ppl would tune in to his drama and "love to love" him or "love to hate" him... so I am not buying any "conspiracy theories" that his exit was pre-planned...

Exactly!

Like I said all along, I know the man, I know what Big Brother means to him, and I know how much he wanted to be Dani, he even said something about tonight... I have always said you don't really know these people, and have found that to be truer than you can ever guess... The ones I don't really like on the show are the ones I wind up being friends with. Like Ronnie, and Ivette... And the ones I think I'd really like usually turn into jerks IE: Kaysar... This is as always my opinion and is not meant to be speaking for any one else. To be honest I thought I was on our boards, or I wouldn't have answered anything here... That was my intent. So since it happened, I will address some things...

I dont find it starnge at all... Ever heard of HIPA laws? They don't just apply to health care workers...

yes i have and if you would learn to read i said they could have blocked anything and everything that was private but they did not show anything not even hi, entering and being told something was wrong. If you do not want people to know things you do not enter big brother.

yes i have and if you would learn to read i said they could have blocked anything and everything that was private but they did not show anything not even hi, entering and being told something was wrong. If you do not want people to know things you do not enter big brother.

huh2.gif

I didn't find it odd at all. Let's hypothetically say one of Dick's friends attempted suicide or almost OD'ed, whatever...and their name was mentioned... out of respect to them, and I suspect for confidentiality reasons, CBS wouldn't have the right to mention that person. I think too out of pure dignity for the situation at hand, it's none of our business to know. Let's be real, we're just the audience... these houseguests are like entertainment. If it's a real life issue for them, then that's something we don't need to know about. It's outside of the house, their personal life. The girls being sick was different. The girls were inside the house at the time. We saw them on feeds get sick. We're not watching Dick's life outside the house, nor do we know his friends etc. Who he is outside the house I imagine is completely different to the Dick we see when he's playing a competitive game.

As for this being some sort of a stunt... really? Really ppl??? Dick wouldn't be Dick if he didn't stay in the house for as long as he did the first time around. We wouldn't even know who the guy was or care to. A publicity stunt would have been staying in the house for as long as he could, creating as much shit and drama as he could, and being even more bad ass than ever. THAT would get ppl talking and do more for his site than anything.

Again I will state I do not want to know what happened that is why I said they could edit or beep out any information that they wanted, I just found it odd that they did not show any of his diary room. I never said it was a stunt. All i said was that I found it odd that they did not show anything and that if his friend was so sick, hurt, or whatever for him to leave bb then why is he watching bb or talking about it should he being spending time with his friends instead of worrying about what is happening in bb or even what we think?

It's not hard to find that Pat is the webmaster for the site... Doesn't prove anything... I am going to stop posting now, it's plain you don't know what you are talking about and are making things up... Have fun in your fantasy world...

I just get sick of all the ppl who clain to know ED on a personal basis coming here and posting their snippets of "well this isn't true" and "that isnt true" and because they are supossedly up close and personal with ED they have all the inside info but of course cannot tell it. I agree with Elle, and the speculations are endless, does it even really matter? It is ED's biz, at some point maybe after this season is over we maybe will hear the real deal, also the tone from the supposed ppl who are personally involved with ED is always sooo condescending to the rest of us gereral public viewers and BB avid watchers, I myself haven't even read anything, don't care. I am dissapointed that he had to leave, I would have enjoyed another season watching him play the game. And I guess I am behaind the times , cause I have never heard that Kayser is an ass, I thought Kaysar had long ago faded into the sunset. It is news to me that Ronnie and Ivette are Gems and Kaysar is a butt,lol, to each his own I say, but way too much brouhaha on ED, I do think it was a persnal thing and not a stunt, ED in my thoughts would not go in the BB house and then not play, he loves the game too much.

Wow so Dick is gay :) Don't know if I am buying that one :)

I dont make things up. It is a fact Dick did not leave bb13 to help a friend. Dick said he left bb13 for that reason it has been proven untrue. He spends all day on Twitter, live chats, Facebook and chain smokes and spits has tattos galore and black nailpolish and never washes or shaves. This is a fact. Dick do`s not have any relationship with his daughter this is a fact, they dont talk to each other for years at a time. He says he is rooting for her and they support each other that is not true that has been proven.How can you support someone with the silent treatment. Dick said on live chat that he has cancer and is bi sexual and never cheats on his wife. that might be a lie too Dick lies about everything else. It is a fact that Dick is ill all you have to do is look at him, You cannot be healthy if you chain smoke and spit and never leave the house and have wrathy skin this is a fact. Healthy people in there late 40`s do not do this that is a fact. It is a fact he won bb. a few years ago. He also said Danni is the best player on bb13 that is a lie. You cannot base what is fact or fiction from what Dick says or blogs about that is a fact it has been proven. Use some common scence.

FACT-truth or reality of something: the truth or actual existence of something, as opposed to the supposition of something or a belief about something

How do the reasons you have listed prove anything? His online activity? People can be online just about anywhere at any time. No proof there. Chain smokes and has tatoos/black fingernail polish? We have seen him smoke and yes, he has tatoos and black nails. That proves what? Never washes? How would you know that? Never shaves? Well, he must shave sometimes or he'd have a ZZ top beard. He and Dani haven't talked for years? Sure, Dick said that. Doesn't mean he doesn't love and support what she is doing.

The cancer and bi-sexual thing... I think that refered to someone else. And he doesn't have a current wife. As far as his health, I don't think you are a doctor.

He said Dani is the best player in the house? Well, that is his belief and therefore not a lie.

I dont make things up. It is a fact Dick did not leave bb13 to help a friend. Dick said he left bb13 for that reason it has been proven untrue. He spends all day on Twitter, live chats, Facebook and chain smokes and spits has tattos galore and black nailpolish and never washes or shaves. This is a fact. Dick do`s not have any relationship with his daughter this is a fact, they dont talk to each other for years at a time. He says he is rooting for her and they support each other that is not true that has been proven.How can you support someone with the silent treatment. Dick said on live chat that he has cancer and is bi sexual and never cheats on his wife. that might be a lie too Dick lies about everything else. It is a fact that Dick is ill all you have to do is look at him, You cannot be healthy if you chain smoke and spit and never leave the house and have wrathy skin this is a fact. Healthy people in there late 40`s do not do this that is a fact. It is a fact he won bb. a few years ago. He also said Danni is the best player on bb13 that is a lie. You cannot base what is fact or fiction from what Dick says or blogs about that is a fact it has been proven. Use some common scence.

I think you need to reread your last sentence and apply it to your next post.......Wow just wow....... :lol:

I enjoy Wallybag's posts and not one person here spells everything correctly-Go WALLY!!! :animated_bouncy:

His lover?

There was only one way his daughter was getting into the house and that was through him so he had to go in too, but didn't have to stay.

He got his drama inside and outside the house. He looks like he wouldn't make it through that show anyway.

I just get sick of all the ppl who clain to know ED on a personal basis coming here and posting their snippets of "well this isn't true" and "that isnt true" and because they are supossedly up close and personal with ED they have all the inside info but of course cannot tell it. I agree with Elle, and the speculations are endless, does it even really matter? It is ED's biz, at some point maybe after this season is over we maybe will hear the real deal, also the tone from the supposed ppl who are personally involved with ED is always sooo condescending to the rest of us gereral public viewers and BB avid watchers, I myself haven't even read anything, don't care. I am dissapointed that he had to leave, I would have enjoyed another season watching him play the game. And I guess I am behaind the times , cause I have never heard that Kayser is an ass, I thought Kaysar had long ago faded into the sunset. It is news to me that Ronnie and Ivette are Gems and Kaysar is a butt,lol, to each his own I say, but way too much brouhaha on ED, I do think it was a persnal thing and not a stunt, ED in my thoughts would not go in the BB house and then not play, he loves the game too much.

Are you referring to Yana?

Have fun in your fantasy world...

Same to you...

I enjoy Wallybag's posts and not one person here spells everything correctly-Go WALLY!!! :animated_bouncy:

Agreed!

Should we start a sentence with a conjunction?

Remonds me of the joke where the hick is visiting Harvard and starts a sentence with a conjunction such as: "And if you want to use common sense, spell it correctly." A Harvard elitist sniffs and says, "At Harvard one does not begin a sentence with a conjunction."

So the hick says, "Excuse me." "A**h%le, and if you want to use common sense, spell it correctly."

I know I am easily amused, but it gets me every time! :shocked2:

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... "

A Tale of Big Brother

are we almost done chewing over Dick's departure ?

Maybe we'll find out in A Tale of Big Brother II why he left the show :animated_scratchchin:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name