Dick - Week 1 DOR

I'm sitting here wondering if we're going to compare EVERY season of BB with the

year Evil Dick was on ?

Also, I'm wondering how all of us got addicted enough to come back year after year

before he was on ?

Was just wondering :animated_scratchchin:

I think that Dick is an interesting character that BB has produced, right up there with Dr. Will/Mike Boogie from season 2, Marcellas and Dani from season 3, Alison from Season 4, Diane from season 5, Janelle, Kayser, James, Howie season 6, Rachel and Brendon from season 12, and I am sure there are others from other seasons I am missing.

I think the show of Big Brother is one of those shows which inspires fan loyalty in a way no other show on television does for a lot of reasons.. from the clash of cultures, the fly on the wall aspect of the live feeds, the community here at Morty's which for me is forever linked with the BB experience. Every year there is always new posters, but a lot of the same, old familiar faces show every season. I just love the debating which goes on .. and the movable human chess pieces which play each year. Every season is different, even if many of the ingredients put in the big brother pot :stirthepot: are different. I never even saw BB8 until 2 days ago lol so I definitely know I watch BB for more than evil dick.

I am just disappointed he wont be part of this season's show. I can't help but feel a little cheated not to get the real evil dick experience for bad or good.. cause I am sure that what I saw on the edited version of the aired episodes on CBS was only part of what really went on.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am dissapointed in the fact that he left and seemingly did not think about or care how this would affect the ppl who are his fans, his daughter, etc, to me it would have to have been a HUGE death emergancy for me to not follow thru on my commitment, I'm sorry that ED did not think enough of the rest of eveyone involved to stay in. I will watch and enjoy this season anyway, cause he certainly is not the reason I have tuned in all these yrs

He is not helping a friend. This info. would have leaked out by now he knows a lot of people and nobody knows anything. I think he had an argument with cbs or drug withdrawl and simply walk out of the house for no reason.

I agree! How is he helping someone yet all over the internet all the time!? It's not like he dissapeared-that excuse is a bunch of crap! :sherlock:

It's really just a big "WHO CARES". If he thought he had to leave, whatever--LEAVE THEN. Stay out of BB forever for all I care. I liked him on his season, but I think that he might not be such a great person if his daughter and son refuse contact with him. Some people choose friends over family because they constantly need their ego stroked and families just keep it real. I hope everything is ok, but just go away already. Get a real job--15 minutes are over.

Yep, that's what it sounds like to the majority. Dick was another homophobe and I am starting to think that Alison the half man/half woman producer sets it up that way so viewers will be entertained. Of course, that has to be your kind of entertainment to enjoy stuff like that.

Yep, that's what it sounds like to the majority. Dick was another homophobe and I am starting to think that Alison the half man/half woman producer sets it up that way so viewers will be entertained. Of course, that has to be your kind of entertainment to enjoy stuff like that.

Ginger, your avatar is scaring the crap outta me.... :animated_shocking:

I believe he quit. He no longer has the heart to stick it out. I always felt that ED was just an obnoxious bully and I believe he is the most over-rated player in the history of BB.

I'm not arguing for or against how/why he left. But why would he come into the house for 5 days and then just leave? Just for publicity for his website?

I've never read about Dick being a homophobe :huh2: and I've been a fan and avid reader online about the show since long before season 8. Where are this "majority" posting their opinions?

I've never read about Dick being a homophobe :huh2: and I've been a fan and avid reader online about the show since long before season 8. Where are this "majority" posting their opinions?

He's not. :outfitted_pirate: There is no majority. :stirthepot:

You forgot about burning Jen with a cigarette and destroying others property.

Anyway, if I'm permitted to have an opinion as you state, my opinion is that I didn't know whether to laugh or barf after reading this post.

Ok he didnt burn her, she grabbed the cigarette. I have seen that clip from the feeds over & over on youtube. he didnt burn her intentionally.

I'm no Dick lover, but I watched when it happened and Jen grabbed the cigarette, Dick didn't burn her

As for Dick leaving, I don't believe he was ever meant to stay in the house, he got Danielle in as her partner and now she is safely in the house and he is gone.

Yana, thank you for your post. I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

If Dick felt the need to take care of something outside the BB house that's his choice. Dani made the statement Dick lives for Big Brother so it must have been something important.

The dynamics of the game changed when he left the house. These poor people have been so screwed up over the past several days I'm wondering if they'll ever mellow out enough to play the game, lol

The best to Dick wherever he may be. I'll miss his crazy game play.

I was wondering if anyone else thought that it was odd that we did not see Dick's diary room chat when he was told the news? I have watched every year and we have seen or heard everything that important, we even saw and heard when the two girls got sick a few years ago. So the question should be asked why we didn't see when Dick was told? If his "friend" was hurt or has fallen ill then when they told him they could have edited or bleeped out the persons name. This is the reason that I do not believe Dick's story or there is more to it then he is telling or the show is saying. I do not think it has anything to do with his stupid video that site sucks anyway and if he is that concerned about his friend then why would he be taking time away from them to watch BB and then make videos? If my friend was in need of my help that it made me leave something that I love then why would not I be with them instead of watching tv and reporting online. Just my thought.

I was wondering if anyone else thought that it was odd that we did not see Dick's diary room chat when he was told the news? I have watched every year and we have seen or heard everything that important, we even saw and heard when the two girls got sick a few years ago. So the question should be asked why we didn't see when Dick was told? If his "friend" was hurt or has fallen ill then when they told him they could have edited or bleeped out the persons name. This is the reason that I do not believe Dick's story or there is more to it then he is telling or the show is saying. I do not think it has anything to do with his stupid video that site sucks anyway and if he is that concerned about his friend then why would he be taking time away from them to watch BB and then make videos? If my friend was in need of my help that it made me leave something that I love then why would not I be with them instead of watching tv and reporting online. Just my thought.

Good point, of course they are hiding something. :sherlock:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BigBrotherEpisodes#p/c/488B499532823181/85/eDvjGQGV7GA

Starts at 3:06.

So taking his cigarette and making it touch her (as she reaches for it) is not intentional?

It is.

I believe he quit. He no longer has the heart to stick it out. I always felt that ED was just an obnoxious bully and I believe he is the most over-rated player in the history of BB.

true.

Yeah, I thought they were going to show the DR footage, of (supposedly) AG greeting Dick and explaining the situation.

But if this friend thing isn't true, I just don't understand why he would leave. He totally had the upper hand in the house.

Guest 6Borders

For whatever reason, Dick is gone and he needs to stay gone THIS SEASON! To bring him back as a guest or even to host a comp would be completely unfair...too easy to give hidden signals (I'm sure he and Dani...maybe even Brenchel...prearranged some codes to use in the house) and it would also give the vets the boost of renewed game play.

I have to agree with Dani...Dick is one of the most passionate and knowledgeable Big Brother fans ever to play the game. That was totally evident in his season, and it was the way it was when he walked in the door this season. I wish a happy outcome to whatever situation caused Dick to leave the game.

For whatever reason, Dick is gone and he needs to stay gone THIS SEASON! To bring him back as a guest or even to host a comp would be completely unfair...too easy to give hidden signals (I'm sure he and Dani...maybe even Brenchel...prearranged some codes to use in the house) and it would also give the vets the boost of renewed game play.

I have to agree with Dani...Dick is one of the most passionate and knowledgeable Big Brother fans ever to play the game. That was totally evident in his season, and it was the way it was when he walked in the door this season. I wish a happy outcome to whatever situation caused Dick to leave the game.

Good points. Yep he needs to wait for another season for so many reasons. Time for Dani to play her own game.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name