Dick - Week 1 DOR

I've heard he's so real, yet that excuse was as fake as they get. If it was really true he could have said it from the beginning. It was planned, his evil spawn knew about it and so did the producers. BB made some money on his entrance and made fools out of his fans on his exit.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard he's so real, yet that excuse was as fake as they get. If it was really true he could have said it from the beginning. It was planned, his evil spawn knew about it and so did the producers. BB made some money on his entrance and made fools out of his fans on his exit.

The biggest fools are the ones still buying into all his BS.

He's a con man, and so is his darling daughter...

Ditto Ginger, ditto Imin. Dick's a dick. Oh wait maybe he couldn't face another summer of being locked up with no smokes 'cept for outside. Lock down was hell for him, and would be again. Just sayin.............. :smoke:

Have fun Dick, wherever you are, bull chittin' someone else. Hope the door didn't hit you in the ass on the way out. "See Dick run...." I loath quitters. :blow:

This early in the game and the producers give Danielle the golden key?? WTF! After this many seasons, you'd think AG & crew would be a bit more subtle with the game rigging.

Might not have the golden key. Saw something earlier from the live feeds about her saying she was screwed and it had to do with the golden keys.

Ditto Ginger, ditto Imin. Dick's a dick. Oh wait maybe he couldn't face another summer of being locked up with no smokes 'cept for outside. Lock down was hell for him, and would be again. Just sayin.............. :smoke:

Have fun Dick, wherever you are, bull chittin' someone else. Hope the door didn't hit you in the ass on the way out. "See Dick run...." I loath quitters. :blow:

Yeah, smokes, booze and drugs that's what made the Dick run, run Dick, run. :animated_rotfl:

Maybe he should have a press conference about his smoking. I bet he blew all his winnings on his 3 pack a day habit. He's disgusting.

Dick Dick Dick.... Wish you were here. You are not the type I would hang with but we need you to shake up the house.

I miss him!!

It is early Tuesday morning (1:15 am Eastern), and for the first time I purchased the live feeds and this is my first chance to watch them.

In watching what is presently going on in the house, I think Dick would be happy he left whatever the reason is. If Dick hadn't left he would have hung himself by now.

It is early Tuesday morning (1:15 am Eastern), and for the first time I purchased the live feeds and this is my first chance to watch them.

In watching what is presently going on in the house, I think Dick would be happy he left whatever the reason is. If Dick hadn't left he would have hung himself by now.

:2thumbsup:

If Big Red keeps singing this big booty song I hope that ED starts making a house call to poke out my ears

Just watched Dicks video, and I for one believe him and really respect the fact that he did not name names or more info on the situation out of respect to those it did involve. Kudo's Dick!!

SueZ I agree..... as I have said here many times is that Dick can be a dick but he is not a liar. I do NOT think for one minute that he would be part of a big deceptive plan to come in the house and make a fake exit for Dani. To me that is not Dick's style.

I think this season is really lacking without Dick in the house. You could see from the first week he was playing the game.

Guest 6Borders

Whatever explanation CBS gives or Dick gives, I'm over him. BBAD seems to be limping along and providing mild entertainment without him. He's gone and the best thing about it is that it messed up the vets game!!

Hi everyone. I wanted to come over and address Dick's leaving the show. I am only going to post this one time, and I won't post again to answer questions, or come back at someone for something they might say, or to agree with someone for something they might say.

OK That being said, I know you all have heard or read the reason Dick left the show by now. I won't rehash the details. I will say that because I work for him, I have gotten to know him better than most fans. Dick is, if nothing else, a straight shooter, that has no desire to ever pull the wool over people's eyes outside the BB house. He has never at any time lied to me, or given me a reason to doubt a word the man says, and if you would only stay around long enough, you will find out in a hurry that he has one of the biggest hearts around. He cares about people. I'm not talking about just his family and friends, I am talking about fans, strangers, just people in general, and he's so eager to help people when he can. He may not be the lest crass person in the world, and he surely isn't everyone's cup of tea (everyone is entitled to their own opinion period.), but in real life I have found him to be very honest and above board.

Nobody outside his tight circle of family and friends knows who the friend is, nor what the need was. No not even us that work for him at his site. If you see or hear someone outside that circle saying they know for a fact that he left for any other reason, it's not true.

I would like to address some rumors if I may.

1. He left to help Dani. No way he would do that ever. He loves her, I know a lot of you don't believe that, but talking with him about her and hearing the hurt in his voice, I know he does, and I know it was very important to him to be in the house with her as long as possible, because any contact, even if it was forced because of game play, was in his mind better than NO contact. This is my opinion, and not based on anything other than that.

2. He was kicked out because of a video that was posted after the first show aired. Again no. Dick knows the rules better than most contestant, and knows what he can get away with, and I think I heard in some conversation somewhere that BB even supported the video after it was released. The last part I'm not sure about, but I think I heard that from someone over at RTVZone.

3. That he has cancer. No. Thank God he's OK as far as his health goes. And I hope that everyone agrees with that part at least.

4. His brother was killed. He doesn't even have a brother for him to die. People make up crap and don't even check the facts. It's not hard to find out if he had a brother or not.

5. He left as a stunt to drive traffic to his site to make loads of money. This one is so very laughable. He's not make one cent on that site, he's paying money. Why would he leave the show where he's going to make at least $ 750.00 a week while he's in the house, and could might have won the half million again? That just not good sense.

6. That he went to jail. I promise you this one is false. When he was told about the friend, they didn't do the usual of telling them through the speaker system in the DR, Alison was waiting for him when he walked into the room. BB knew that this was serious enough that Dick wasn't going to stay in that house, she even told him if he wanted to leave they would get him home ASAP. They are calling him often to make sure he's OK and that the friend is OK.

7. That his mother or his girlfriend had past away. Again thank God no this is not true, and again I hope everyone agrees with me on this point.

8. That BB kicked him out over some rule he broke. Does anyone really believe that one? I mean if pouring tea over Jen's head didn't get him kicked out, there's not much more that would. About the only thing I can think of that would have was if he'd hit someone, and he knows that hitting is automatic removal, and again it was too important to him to be in that house for him to risk it by hitting someone.

I know this post is very long and if you read it at all thank you, if you read all of it thank you more. Again I only posted here to confirm the truth, and not to try to make anyone's opinion of Dick himself change. You are entitled to any opinion you have, even if you don't believe what I have confirmed here, it's your opinion and you can certainly have it.

Thanks again for reading, and I hope for a few of you this has helped clear things up a little.

Yana

I finally took the time to watch most of his season on youtube the other day (the feeds were kind of boring) and I have to say I finally understand why people love and hate him. I think he was a brilliant strategist in some ways, and in other ways I definitely think that he crossed the line for appropriate behavior. I think his behavior was simply out of line, and because of ratings he was given a pass.

I also think that much like in season six, where people felt that things were fixed for Janelle, that season 8 had some pretty obvious "fixes" for Dick and Dani to stay safe the way they did via America's player. While it's easy to guess that certain things probably did happen based on America's wishes, I am sure that producers stepped in for America a few times.

BB always says "it's a game show/competition, we're not allowed to change anything, we don't pick competitions based on whose on the block.. etc .. but I have never, and will never believe that. Why? Because of all of the big brother competitions which have been made over the years out of the made up games the houseguests come up with. They obviously have at least SOME discretion over the competitions which they hold.

I'm sitting here wondering if we're going to compare EVERY season of BB with the

year Evil Dick was on ?

Also, I'm wondering how all of us got addicted enough to come back year after year

before he was on ?

Was just wondering :animated_scratchchin:

Hi everyone. I wanted to come over and address Dick's leaving the show. I am only going to post this one time, and I won't post again to answer questions, or come back at someone for something they might say, or to agree with someone for something they might say.

OK That being said, I know you all have heard or read the reason Dick left the show by now. I won't rehash the details. I will say that because I work for him, I have gotten to know him better than most fans. Dick is, if nothing else, a straight shooter, that has no desire to ever pull the wool over people's eyes outside the BB house. He has never at any time lied to me, or given me a reason to doubt a word the man says, and if you would only stay around long enough, you will find out in a hurry that he has one of the biggest hearts around. He cares about people. I'm not talking about just his family and friends, I am talking about fans, strangers, just people in general, and he's so eager to help people when he can. He may not be the lest crass person in the world, and he surely isn't everyone's cup of tea (everyone is entitled to their own opinion period.), but in real life I have found him to be very honest and above board.

Nobody outside his tight circle of family and friends knows who the friend is, nor what the need was. No not even us that work for him at his site. If you see or hear someone outside that circle saying they know for a fact that he left for any other reason, it's not true.

I would like to address some rumors if I may.

1. He left to help Dani. No way he would do that ever. He loves her, I know a lot of you don't believe that, but talking with him about her and hearing the hurt in his voice, I know he does, and I know it was very important to him to be in the house with her as long as possible, because any contact, even if it was forced because of game play, was in his mind better than NO contact. This is my opinion, and not based on anything other than that.

2. He was kicked out because of a video that was posted after the first show aired. Again no. Dick knows the rules better than most contestant, and knows what he can get away with, and I think I heard in some conversation somewhere that BB even supported the video after it was released. The last part I'm not sure about, but I think I heard that from someone over at RTVZone.

3. That he has cancer. No. Thank God he's OK as far as his health goes. And I hope that everyone agrees with that part at least.

4. His brother was killed. He doesn't even have a brother for him to die. People make up crap and don't even check the facts. It's not hard to find out if he had a brother or not.

5. He left as a stunt to drive traffic to his site to make loads of money. This one is so very laughable. He's not make one cent on that site, he's paying money. Why would he leave the show where he's going to make at least $ 750.00 a week while he's in the house, and could might have won the half million again? That just not good sense.

6. That he went to jail. I promise you this one is false. When he was told about the friend, they didn't do the usual of telling them through the speaker system in the DR, Alison was waiting for him when he walked into the room. BB knew that this was serious enough that Dick wasn't going to stay in that house, she even told him if he wanted to leave they would get him home ASAP. They are calling him often to make sure he's OK and that the friend is OK.

7. That his mother or his girlfriend had past away. Again thank God no this is not true, and again I hope everyone agrees with me on this point.

8. That BB kicked him out over some rule he broke. Does anyone really believe that one? I mean if pouring tea over Jen's head didn't get him kicked out, there's not much more that would. About the only thing I can think of that would have was if he'd hit someone, and he knows that hitting is automatic removal, and again it was too important to him to be in that house for him to risk it by hitting someone.

I know this post is very long and if you read it at all thank you, if you read all of it thank you more. Again I only posted here to confirm the truth, and not to try to make anyone's opinion of Dick himself change. You are entitled to any opinion you have, even if you don't believe what I have confirmed here, it's your opinion and you can certainly have it.

Thanks again for reading, and I hope for a few of you this has helped clear things up a little.

Yana

You forgot about burning Jen with a cigarette and destroying others property.

Anyway, if I'm permitted to have an opinion as you state, my opinion is that I didn't know whether to laugh or barf after reading this post.

You forgot about burning Jen with a cigarette and destroying others property.

Anyway, if I'm permitted to have an opinion as you state, my opinion is that I didn't know whether to laugh or barf after reading this post.

He is not helping a friend. This info. would have leaked out by now he knows a lot of people and nobody knows anything. I think he had an argument with cbs or drug withdrawl and simply walk out of the house for no reason.

He is not helping a friend. This info. would have leaked out by now he knows a lot of people and nobody knows anything. I think he had an argument with cbs or drug withdrawl and simply walk out of the house for no reason.

well I heard Dick got a note from his friend's doctor excusing him...but then his dog ate it....

:grin2:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name