Dick - Week 1 DOR

Guest 6Borders

Geeze Dick...what an ego...controlling the entire house is a week!!!! (Sounds like insider trading info prior to going in and A LOT of it if that were to be true) I have to say Dick at Nicght was the best thing about that season, but sheesh...get over yourself already.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.... after reading Ericsturrock's post on page 11 with Dicks's

list of comments on RTYZone...

I have one comment about his week in the House ____ No wonder he had to leave - even God had

to rest on the 7th day ! !

He was a busy, busy man.

:closedeyes:

so now via twitter he is announcing that he will give an explanation for his departure later today on his website. i guess there has to be a build-up in order to draw more attention ...

From his twitter

Evel Dick Donato

My recorded statement about leaving the Big Brother house will be posted on www.RTvZone.com after tonight's episode airs on the west coast

20 minutes ago

I tried to check his site but it appears to be down, for me anyways.

Evel Dick Twitted that he will post a video explaining everything after the west coast show ends to night at www.rtvzone.com.

But, if you go there now... you get an error page and up in the URL .. it Says the account has been suspended. Coincidence... i think not. CBS flexing their muscle probably. Wonder what they are trying to hide.

URL looks like this: http://www.rtvzone.c...spendedpage.cgi

Just clicked on Acadian's .... "20 Minuets ago"

and got_____

My recorded statement about leaving the Big Brother house will be posted on www.RTvZone.com after tonight's episode airs on the west coast

anyone going to check it out ?

holy man he is long-winded. took him forever to communicate that message! what a shame, but it does seem right to be there in your friend's dire time of need rather than continue playing a game ...

holy man he is long-winded. took him forever to communicate that message! what a shame, but it does seem right to be there in your friend's dire time of need rather than continue playing a game ...

Sorry, I should have mentioned to jump past the first 5 1/2 minutes or so! :animated_rotfl:

I watched his video explaining his departure. Could've said what he wanted in :30, but he had to ramble on about all the "interest" in his leaving the show. He is so seriously full of himself. He is so off my radar, a BB has been. Bye bye ! ! !

I watched his video explaining his departure. Could've said what he wanted in :30, but he had to ramble on about all the "interest" in his leaving the show. He is so seriously full of himself. He is so off my radar, a BB has been. Bye bye ! ! !

I've known that 15 minutes after BB8. :animated_rotfl:

OK, we all know that ED left the BB house sometime between the premier and Friday from the live feeds, by Friday afternoon it was confirmed that he was gone.

So when was the POV and the have/have not competitons held. not to mention hte Nom ceremony. I thought the Nom ceremony was Friday night and the POV the following day.

So if ED was already gone from the house, how did he manage to play in something that happened after he left?

They entered the house about 5 days or so before the premier episode on Thursday night. Hoh and Have/Have not comps were played before Thursday. Dick left Thursday afternoon. Pov game was played Friday and the Pov ceremony was Sunday.

Dick was not part of the Pov.

:)

The first week is always screwy like that. On premiere night, the houseguests had already been in the house several days. That way, they have enough footage to show the fist night. For following weeks, it will flow more.

I thought it would all come out last nite about Dick leaving and why. Guess we have to wait now, don't understand why, except as has been said, the timing of what has to be shown on the Sunday nite show, so I guess I do understand. Even though here at Morty's we know all about it, not everyone who just watches the shows, knows anything different than Dick being there. Bring on Wednesday's show. I must say Dick made some good points in the stratigizing talks last nite, and talked to everyone pretty normal, which I guess I was surprized to see.

Just read this article. If ED is such a straight shooter and leaves nothing left unsaid, he sure left lots unsaid in the article. He left for an "emergency" that wasn't a family member? If its true, i hope whoever it is, is ok. But there is something very fishy about all the secrecy around this. I call BS on Dick. I'm glad he's gone. http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/07/big-brother-13-evel-dick-donato-left-for-a-personal-emergency.html?ewrd=1

This early in the game and the producers give Danielle the golden key?? WTF! After this many seasons, you'd think AG & crew would be a bit more subtle with the game rigging.

Just read this article. If ED is such a straight shooter and leaves nothing left unsaid, he sure left lots unsaid in the article. He left for an "emergency" that wasn't a family member? If its true, i hope whoever it is, is ok. But there is something very fishy about all the secrecy around this. I call BS on Dick. I'm glad he's gone. http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/07/big-brother-13-evel-dick-donato-left-for-a-personal-emergency.html?ewrd=1

This early in the game and the producers give Danielle the golden key?? WTF! After this many seasons, you'd think AG & crew would be a bit more subtle with the game rigging.

Definetly, it all seems fishy.

Argueably, one of your biggest star's ever, on the show, and you bring him into the season, only to have him leave after one episode? - that's a worst case scenario, or a nightmare, if you're a BB Producer, it seems to me.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name