Dick - Week 1 DOR

I'm not buying the "personal matter" in the context CBS is trying to slant it. I am convinced that Dick had some inkling of the twist and he had his son or someone watch the first episode and then call in to say there was an emergency or somethirveng because that would give Dani a pass. This allows Dani to play both Brenchel and the J's, who will have to guard against each other in the alliance of 5.

Whether Grodner is in or it or noy doesn't matter...this is a total power move to get Dani the win (just like the crap Will and Boogie pulled on Dull Stars to get Boogie the win).

Not a huge fan of Dick but he was the only thing that kept his season entertaining and was the only thing to look forward to about this season since Grodner cares less about the fans and keeps bringing peoplie back. I just think this sucks because Dani gets a free pass and Dick promotes his show and the fans are the ones who get screwed!

Well thought out Borders, I agree with you totally! He is just that disgusting to pull something like that off. My opinion, Danni does not deseerve a free pass for the next four weeks.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth....I think from the time Dick walked in the house, something was off. He was there to hipe the ratings. I really beleive he had this planned all along, why am not sure. He is just as slimmy as he always was, feel bad for his fans that were looking forward to seeing him this season.

i would have liked for dick to remained in the game

just to see how the game would have played out if he had remained

i feel somewhat cheated that this chess piece was removed off of the board :animated_bouncy:

Thank you UVP - that completely sums up how I feel about it.

I really in my gut do not think Dick would lie outside of playing the game in the house. I think Dick is very honest and would not want to bullchit his fans. I DO NOT think this is a big CBS plan to get Dani back in the house.

I guess we will just have to wait and see why he left.

I would have loved to see him in the game to shake thing up. I hope this is not going to be another boring season.....

I'm not buying the "personal matter" in the context CBS is trying to slant it. I am convinced that Dick had some inkling of the twist and he had his son or someone watch the first episode and then call in to say there was an emergency or something because that would give Dani a pass. This allows Dani to play both Brenchel and the J's, who will have to guard against each other in the alliance of 5.

Whether Grodner is in or it or not really doesn't matter...this is a total power move to get Dani the win (just like the crap Will and Boogie pulled on Dull Stars to get Boogie the win).

Not a huge fan of Dick but he was the only thing that kept his season entertaining and was the only thing to look forward to about this season since Grodner cares less about the fans and keeps bringing people back. I just think this sucks because Dani gets a free pass and Dick promotes his show and the fans are the ones who get screwed!

this would be good but one issue. when the feeds started he had already been missing for 5 to 6 hours that would mean he was in the DR before first airing of the show on the east coast

Maybe he was getting anxiety over being in the BB house with Daniele again (after not speaking for years) and removed himself from the game? Their relationship might be a lot more complicated now than it was on BB8.

Just a theory.

ED has stated more than once that he would go back in the house if asked, no question. I chose to believe that the situation that took him out had to be pretty serious and personal.

What a drama queen! If it was something so bad, it would have been said already. It was such an emergency, yet he has time and inclination to twitter? That Dick Koolaid is mighty strong.

As for those wondering about how the game would turn out if he was still there...let me see, he came in with the same shirt from 5 years ago, same lines about him and his daughter and looked like he was about to keel over any minute. My guess is he has no game and needed a quick drug fix so that's why he left. I hope Grodner didn't catch anything from him.

I read he twittered this: " As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again." :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I read he twittered this: " As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again." :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Well, he is gone with the wind. And frankly, I don't give a damn.

I would have loved to see Dick call people out on their bull.

It could be that he is sick and having to deal with his own illness.

whatever the reason I will miss having him in the game.

Talk about tides turning...it looks like he's the one going to get called out on his bull.

I honestly don't think Dick on the outside of the house is a liar. I don't see any grand plan he had to play people just to get Dani in the house.

I think Dick hates liars and what he tells us will be the truth.

Okay, I'm not a fan of Dick's. However, let me think this through. On BB8, Dani went in thinking she was going to play for the $. All of a sudden, she is partnered with her estranged father. There goes her game plan. She makes it to the final two with ED taking the heat and he wins because of it. Now, it's BB13 and they get called again. They both go in. He has grown up and realizes that he can do something good for his daughter that he does care about. He sacrifices himself. He already has $ for himself. This guarantees Dani a spot in the final 10 and she can play her own game without him in the background. Is this is the case, I would have SO much respect for that man.

Maybe he was getting anxiety over being in the BB house with Daniele again (after not speaking for years) and removed himself from the game? Their relationship might be a lot more complicated now than it was on BB8.

Just a theory.

I could agree with this theory, except for the way he left. He did not ask to go in DR, he was called there. If this was because of his initiative I would think he would have requested a DR session and then not returned. But, he was relaxing in the backyard, was called in, changed out of his swim suit -- this does not really fit the theory.

I wonder if it was a problem with him and Realplayer and he would not sign something

If that was the case I would think he wouldn't even make it in to the house? IDK just a guess :?

:disappointed: Well, maybe I'm horrid but I was thrilled for Dick to come back and am very disappointed at his departure. I was so looking forward to seeing him deal with the Yucky Team Brenchal.

I am so disappointed too. I wish there was a chance oaf him coming back. Seriously doubt they could do that. At first I thought he was hiding in a secret room in the bb house but after the tweet showed up, I doubt it. Oh crap! Maybe another year.

GingerSnaps, on 09 July 2011 - 02:40 PM, said:

I read he twittered this: " As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again." :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

StrayKat replied :

Well, he is gone with the wind. And frankly, I don't give a damn.

Hey StrayKat... had to pop in and say... Great Comeback Line ! !

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name