Dick - Week 1 DOR

So far, very disapointing Season, No Will and Mike, now no Evel Dick. How Very very disappointing.

I'm trying to rationalize it with the fact that Jesse isn't back AGAIN, lol

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do hope Dick and his Girlfriend and their family are ok. But honestly, I don't know why he would have to leave the game if it's his girlfriend's family and not his immediate family. But if Dick and his girlfriend's family are really close, it would be good if Dick did leave if it's an important situation.

Or... He could have had this planned all along to get Dani back in, knowing he was getting ready to launch his website... I don't trust CBS's statement, but that's just me... I'm not sure we'll know what REALLY happened until we hear it from Dick himself... BUT, if it in fact has something to do with his GF or her family, I most certainly hope that they are all ok and/or will be!

him and his daughter are very strong

the hg would be fools not to split them up first chance they get :animated_bouncy:

He is a bully and annoying and that spitting is disgusting. One could not sit on the grass with all the spit he had lobbed into it. The place must have smelled like the inside of a wind instrument. Danielle is sullen, probably will feel better with him gone since that seems to be an issue for her.

Well, I haven't even made it through the 2nd night of BBAD & I'm ready to gouge my eyes out w/ a spoon ... what a snooze-fest. I'm going to give it till Wed, just to see what lame excuse they think they can feed everyone, but I'm ready to give my sanity a rest. It would have been different if they had started w/ a regular season, but I tuned in to watch Dick. I'm so glad I didn't bother w/ the feeds! I think this means I'm getting smarter, cause every yr I get fed-up & tune out a little earlier. One episode ... that says a LOT, BB!! Have fun, kids.

Susan.

I'm actually indifferent to him leaving just for the fact I don't like reused players coming back unless its an all star season. However I don't think he would have lasted long anyways...I think him and Dani would have been the first rehased duo up for eviction and he would have used his old show of yelling and screaming so Dani would stay and he would go. Unfortunately for him and fortunately for us this time around there would be no AP to save his wrinkled foul loud mouth.

Evel Dick on twitter

I will be releasing a public video statement on @RTVZone in the next couple days concerning my departure from the Big Brother House

But to squash the rumors, I am not in jail, don't have cancer, my mother son and girlfriend are not in the hospital & I was not kicked out

Thanks for all the concern and well wishes

wonder what the reason is. He would of brought tons of fun to the show again. Hope their is another All-Stars next year so we can Dick one more time

Is it at all possible they will bring ED back on the show yet? Like maybe he's gone for the moment due to unforcible circumstances, but might yet return? I dunno .. I could see enough fans of the show who gave him an unfair advantage in his season voting for him to come back again, with an unfair advantage again.. if given the option.

I don't know how legit this is however a friend of mine who has some inside info said his girlfriend is in the hospital and thats why he left the house. Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere lol but figured id share. Like I said don't know how legit it is but thought id share what id been told.

i would have liked for dick to remained in the game

just to see how the game would have played out if he had remained

i feel somewhat cheated that this chess piece was removed off of the board :animated_bouncy:

me too UPV, I wanted to see if he could bring some game in a different scenerio than his season where there was "Americas Player" and Americas vote. I think Dani is far better off without him, and I see her going far. I do feel a tad ripped off, and ED can say all he wants but I do think it was some kind of ploy on his part, he loves BB soooo much, it seems weird that he would come on and then leave over a girlfriend?? I wouldn't leave over a girlfriend, so there has to be somthing more behind it,if this is true, about something happening to his girlfriend then he has sorely lets his fans down and it sorta leaves a bad taste in my mouth really,loldisappointed.gif

Count me in with the people who are disappointed. Regardless what you think of Dick he brings out an emotion in you. Being disgusted at times can be entertaining too. The guy is interesting and from what I've seen so far this is the worst group BB has ever put together.

I wasn't a huge fan of last year's season either but there was at least some better personalities who could create friction. The worst part about last season was that they were just horrible game players. However, from Rachel/Brendon, Brigade, Brit, Matt the ridiculous liar, Kathy who used to have cancer and felt bad for Matt the liar, and his gay friend who ended up being betrayed about all of it was at least interesting. I don't see any potential with this group, and I see this season being overrun by Rachel/Brendon and Dani. For these people to already like Rachel is something wrong to begin with. AG did an even worse job.

Dick at least brings the friction no matter what. He brings the drama no matter what. He wouldve made great TV with Rachel, Dani, Brendon. I would like to see if he would blatantly disrespect america's sweethearts in Jeff and Jordan. He is a guy who doesn't give a damn and doesn't hold back, that is at least interesting and could bring out the best or worst in the other houseguests. Now I see a pretty bland group who will be overrun by the veterans, led by annoying Rachel. Actually the more I think about it the more I can't stand this 13. The new guys suck, I can already tell. The new girls might be interesting down the line. The men in this season, including Jeff/Brendon, suck.

Guest 6Borders

I'm not buying the "personal matter" in the context CBS is trying to slant it. I am convinced that Dick had some inkling of the twist and he had his son or someone watch the first episode and then call in to say there was an emergency or something because that would give Dani a pass. This allows Dani to play both Brenchel and the J's, who will have to guard against each other in the alliance of 5.

Whether Grodner is in or it or not really doesn't matter...this is a total power move to get Dani the win (just like the crap Will and Boogie pulled on Dull Stars to get Boogie the win).

Not a huge fan of Dick but he was the only thing that kept his season entertaining and was the only thing to look forward to about this season since Grodner cares less about the fans and keeps bringing people back. I just think this sucks because Dani gets a free pass and Dick promotes his show and the fans are the ones who get screwed!

Evel Dick Donato

But to squash the rumors, I am not in jail, don't have cancer, my mother son and girlfriend are not in the hospital & I was not kicked out.

He goes on to say that a public statement from him will be posted later on explaining everything.

I'm not buying the "personal matter" in the context CBS is trying to slant it. I am convinced that Dick had some inkling of the twist and he had his son or someone watch the first episode and then call in to say there was an emergency or something because that would give Dani a pass. This allows Dani to play both Brenchel and the J's, who will have to guard against each other in the alliance of 5.

Whether Grodner is in or it or not really doesn't matter...this is a total power move to get Dani the win (just like the crap Will and Boogie pulled on Dull Stars to get Boogie the win).

Not a huge fan of Dick but he was the only thing that kept his season entertaining and was the only thing to look forward to about this season since Grodner cares less about the fans and keeps bringing people back. I just think this sucks because Dani gets a free pass and Dick promotes his show and the fans are the ones who get screwed!

Dick might have quite because he had some problem with how the show was ran.

I've thought a lot about this and I've come to the conclusion that Grodner would not have let him go if it wasn't absolutely necessary. They would want him to stay because they know he would increase the ratings for the show and that's always the ultimate goal.

Anybody who knows Big Brother knows about Dick and the things he did his season. I can't see them allowing their "bread and butter" to just walk out the door without a good reason.

Evil Dick was one of the most popular "hate to love" or "love to hate" house guests on Big Brother. He draws an audience and with the twists they came up with for this year he was going to be a good addition. I hate to see him go but that's the breaks I guess...

Am I the only one who thought that the Dick had a major attitude when he entered the house, almost like "okay, I'm here and let's get this over with" kind of thing? Then he ran upstairs, what the hell was that all about? I don't have the feeds, so only have the show to go on with this one, but that's what I noticed. I think it was planned. Right away, he started talking about how they hadn't talked for 3 years and she said nothing the whole time. Bad acting job for two people (and possibly Grodner) who were looking to blow smoke up the viewers asses. I sort of feel bad for those who purchased the feeds based on his appearance in the house, but then again oh well, too bad, you all got owned by the slimebag.

Uhhmmm, thanks to whoever for clearing my warn status,you all know I need to start out fresh. hahahahahaha!!!

I've thought a lot about this and I've come to the conclusion that Grodner would not have let him go if it wasn't absolutely necessary. They would want him to stay because they know he would increase the ratings for the show and that's always the ultimate goal.

I'm not so sure about that. Grodner doesn't strike me as making common sense decisions as far as the ratings go. She just likes the contestants that have probably spent a lot of time kissing her buns when they were in sequester. That's the way she strikes me.

I know you do not like Dick but wouldn't you rather have him add a little excitement and drama to the game instead of watching all these nice little pollyanna's? That is like watching paint dry! We were all complaining last year because it was such a boring cast and now we are complaining about Dick?

For exammple, I think Jordan is a very sweet girl. However, she sure does not bring much excitement to this BB. I will miss Dick!

Yes, I do not like the Dick, nor do I hide it and yes, I like excitement, but if you can't differentiate exciting game play from abusive, harassing, mean-spirited game play then I can't help you.

BTW, I actually think Rachel and her type spruce up the game some, so I don't usually mind that type, but I haven't seen your type of comment made to anyone in the Rachel thread who hates watching her in the house.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name