Dick - Week 1 DOR

sorry , for all the years since Allison G took over she has never ever cared or listened to the fans and what we care about, so we will just have to deal, it sucks tho, however I really think Dani is gonna end up kicking some major a**. They (Brenchel and Dani) were just up in the HOH stratagizng, and Dani is a cool head, that's for sure

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read this and they are thinking what I was thinking too, the only difference is that I was thinking they added Dick to the lineup 1) to get Dani on and 2) for ratings but I never thought about this: getting people to sign up for the feeds for him. There's big money in the feeds.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/07/big-brother-13-evel-dick-is-gone-from-the-game.html

Makes sense, I read the article if this is so, I am sure she has been in on it, and with her having a 4 week pass the game will be going strong by week 4 where she gets to jump in and play comps, etc, I say look out for her, I think she is a cool customer,lolanimated_scratchchin.gif

IMO

Dick thought he was bigger than the show and could break the rules of his contract and Grodner let him know otherwise! :animated_bouncy:

Sounds like ED got hurt or something the way the are talking in HoH... saying things like "If it were my dad, I would need to know he was ok and not hurt"... I hope he is ok....

someone posted this on his facebook page Now TAKE THIS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT I found this on tumblr. : Evel Dick was given a 24 hour leave, basically if he makes it back within the 24 hours he can stay on big brother. He left the BB13 house for unknown reasons, rumored to be about a family member dying or gf sick. If he does not make it back Daniele gets to keep the golden key. if true it is interesting

I've seen that on a couple of other pages as well. Not that I normally browse other pages but I was trying to get ED info, only! LoL. From what I can gather, BB told him he could have 24 hours. Well, that time is running out. I will be watching the feeds. I do see that his pic is still lit though.

I've seen that on a couple of other pages as well. Not that I normally browse other pages but I was trying to get ED info, only! LoL. From what I can gather, BB told him he could have 24 hours. Well, that time is running out. I will be watching the feeds. I do see that his pic is still lit though.

Come on, ED! Come on, ED! :food-smiley-005: I raise a glass to you.

bunch of crap, imo

They couldn't tell Dani she has the golden key and then take it back if he returns. Having the golden key changes her strategy and if it was taken way, it could put her at a disadvantage. imo

Example: Having the golden key allows her to play both sides and chummy up to the newbies without worrying about the retribution from either side. She can play this safety as a way to "get real" with all the house guests. If it's taken away she becomes suspect on both sides for being to close to the other. imo

When ed played before I thought him the most rude and obnoxious example of a human being BB could have possibly found but after last year" snooze fest,the one thing I can say is ED is anything but boring and other than BB protecting him and saving his butt so many times,he managed to keep the place jumping most of the season.

I really hope there is a resolution of whatever the situation is and ED makes a return to the game so that we can have an exciting season(after last year we deserve one)

CBS has released this statement about ED "Due to a personal matter, Big Brother houseguest Dick Donato had to leave the game unexpectedly on Thursday," CBS said in a statement. "His departure will be addressed on the episode to be broadcast on Wednesday, July 13."

So I guess we will find out then what really happened!

CBS has released this statement about ED "Due to a personal matter, Big Brother houseguest Dick Donato had to leave the game unexpectedly on Thursday," CBS said in a statement. "His departure will be addressed on the episode to be broadcast on Wednesday, July 13."

So I guess we will find out then what really happened!

We will find out what they want to tell us...not what really happened.

I know you do not like Dick but wouldn't you rather have him add a little excitement and drama to the game instead of watching all these nice little pollyanna's? That is like watching paint dry! We were all complaining last year because it was such a boring cast and now we are complaining about Dick?

For exammple, I think Jordan is a very sweet girl. However, she sure does not bring much excitement to this BB. I will miss Dick!

I know you do not like Dick but wouldn't you rather have him add a little excitement and drama to the game instead of watching all these nice little pollyanna's? That is like watching paint dry! We were all complaining last year because it was such a boring cast and now we are complaining about Dick?

For exammple, I think Jordan is a very sweet girl. However, she sure does not bring much excitement to this BB. I will miss Dick!

Ditto

Still glad Dick is gone and so far the feeds are entertaining. Yes, they are being nice for the most part but it is early. K/P have already created some drama. So far it's way better than last year.

I'm not a Dick hater. Just didn't like old house guest returning. Would have liked it more if it had been Rachel who left.

biggrin.gif I know that's right.

so Dani can show her stuff in comps,,,I am guessuing after 4 first weeks..will Dick's exit give her another partner? vote Will..Kaysar..Janelle (know she is with child)..or even apEric...side note bring back Danielle and Jason from BB3...best duo ever

so Dani can show her stuff in comps,,,I am guessuing after 4 first weeks..will Dick's exit give her another partner? vote Will..Kaysar..Janelle (know she is with child)..or even apEric...side note bring back Danielle and Jason from BB3...best duo ever

I can't imagine them giving her another partner AND the golden key also, wouldn't seem fair IMO

And, yeah I'm totally bummed Evel won't be around this season, I was so stoked to see him back as he's totally my favorite HG, then BAM, he's gone! I soooooooo wanted to see him make Brendon cry, not too much to ask... Oh well I'm still gonna pull for Dani! And Cassi are my 2 picks for this season... Just throwin that out there, lol

I do hope Dick and his family are good and even his girlfriend and their family.

But I still am disappointed on not being able to see Dick do his thing in Big Brother. It's very disappointing so far this early in the season. I do hope it gets more entertaining and dramatic.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name