Dick - Week 1 DOR

I wouldn't be surprised if Dick had planned this departure, like someone else said, just come back in in order to get Dani back in the game. I also wouldn't surprise me if production knew about it or had a hand in it...we know they manipulate...but somehow I don't think they did know. I think Dick and Dani had this planned right from the get go...or at least once he heard about the 4 week free pass it'd get Dani if he were to DQ.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure he knew he was leaving otherwise he would have never given up that HOH without a longer fight. I was actually very surprised he trusted Rachel since Rachel went back on her word last season. No, I'm sure that BB is playing us all for suckers.

So, if it is the video that hung him, didn't he get away with enough in his season? I think this was all planted anyway.

The conspiracy theories begin and I agree with your theory...ED on BB brought huge ratings they would never have dq'ed him over that video posted after the premiere...pre determined ouster

I don't think that ED won't be back. This is because of a few things...

First off in all previous ejections from the house, nominees were given "their keys" to the house back and the eviction was cancelled. Has this happened? Noooooo. The power of veto ceremony went as scheduled... that's interesting

Another thing, the speculation that Dick was DQ'd over the video that was posted is built on quicksand. First of all, I'm pretty sure it doesn't break any rules in the first place, second of all I have a hard time believing that BB would eject one of the most entertaining (whether you love him or hate him) players in BB history. He brings in the $$$ when he is on the show period. BB wouldn't do that period.

Unless there has been physical proof that Danielle has the "Golden Key" in the wall replacing the old key, as far as I am concerned she doesn't have it and I really believe Rachel was just speculating about Danielle having the golden key (I don't know why anyone would believe Rachel about the golen key anyway, she just likes to ramble people).

A couple other minor things (or major--- deponds on where you are coming from) is that BB hasn't told anyone to get Dick's clothes and also Dick's picture is not blacked out. Its still early and him missing is fresh but sometimes the small things carry more weight than the large.

So what do I think is going on if he hasn't been DQ'd? I think that BB wasn't lying when they told Danielle that there was a family emergency (if she is in fact telling the truth, but I will go on like she did). I think they told Dick that since it is early in the game that he still has a window to re-enter the house once he takes care of family matters. Seems like a stretch but like I saiad earlier, he brings in the $$$ and BB knows that without ED, its a huge blow to ratings.

First off in all previous ejections from the house, nominees were given "their keys" to the house back and the eviction was cancelled. Has this happened? Noooooo. The power of veto ceremony went as scheduled... that's interesting

Another thing, the speculation that Dick was DQ'd over the video that was posted is built on quicksand. First of all, I'm pretty sure it doesn't break any rules in the first place, second of all I have a hard time believing that BB would eject one of the most entertaining (whether you love him or hate him) players in BB history. He brings in the $$$ when he is on the show period. BB wouldn't do that period.

Unless there has been physical proof that Danielle has the "Golden Key" in the wall replacing the old key, as far as I am concerned she doesn't have it and I really believe Rachel was just speculating about Danielle having the golden key (I don't know why anyone would believe Rachel about the golen key anyway, she just likes to ramble people).

A couple other minor things (or major--- deponds on where you are coming from) is that BB hasn't told anyone to get Dick's clothes and also Dick's picture is not blacked out. Its still early and him missing is fresh but sometimes the small things carry more weight than the large.

So what do I think is going on if he hasn't been DQ'd? I think that BB wasn't lying when they told Danielle that there was a family emergency (if she is in fact telling the truth, but I will go on like she did). I think they told Dick that since it is early in the game that he still has a window to re-enter the house once he takes care of family matters. Seems like a stretch but like I saiad earlier, he brings in the $$$ and BB knows that without ED, its a huge blow to ratings.

if a family emergency why wouldn't they clue Danielle in? They left her in the dark for over 7 hours...hope ur synopsis is correct and agree and have posted how dumb it is to let him go cuz he brings big numbers in ratings..but they may not "grey out" his photo til the live show and Chenbot can explain

I know daniele would be a better player without dick, HOWEVER, whenever everbody else has a partner to help them win competitions its somewhat of a disadvantage..

hopefully she will be given the golden key.

or maybe they will bring in somebody back to be her partner... somebody like Janelle?

Yeah, not likely. Isn't she preggers?

I know daniele would be a better player without dick, HOWEVER, whenever everbody else has a partner to help them win competitions its somewhat of a disadvantage..

hopefully she will be given the golden key.

or maybe they will bring in somebody back to be her partner... somebody like Janelle?

Bring back Russell. He and Jordan really hit it off, didn't they? I think he would rub Danielle the wrong way kind of like her father does. Either him or Chima or even Natalie. Unfortunantely Janelle can't come back right now cause she's expecting.

WOW!

For whatever reason that Dick is gone it's a DUMB move on BB's part, for sure this will result in loss of viewers. BB13 started out as looking like a fireworks season, watching BBAD last night was so boring but would not have been with Dick there.

I agree. I saw the episode last night and tuned into BBAD with enthusiasm that Dick would be part of the mix, but he was gone. It was boring.

Why would he be permitted to leave for an "emergency" and then come back? Wasn't there a player who lost family members 9/11 they stayed or went if I remember correctly, no invite to come back. I'm sure along the way other members have had family things too.

Why always preferential treatment for him? He got away with plenty his season and broke many rules yet was permitted to stay. Yes, there are plenty who really liked him due to only watching the network show and BB's crafty editing and then there are those who think he's a disgusting human being who saw most of his antics. For those who saw it all and still think he's great, well good for you but I'm hoping this POS is gone for good. He came in with an attitude too and if anyone else had that attitude he had last night they'd be ripped to shreds, but once again, he's "the dick."

I agree. I saw the episode last night and tuned into BBAD with enthusiasm that Dick would be part of the mix, but he was gone. It was boring.

agree..BBAD so boring...love ED strategy and drama

Rachel said it?? LOL Oh no, I thought Dani said she got the golden key. I don't believe anything Rachel says. She made a deal with Dick and Dani to win HOH, and I'm assuming she lied to them, since they seem to be the ones nominated. Also, if it were a family member, why wouldn't that family member be related to Dani? He is her father. Anyone related to him, would be related to her. What's going on? I'm hoping this is a BB trick, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

While I will miss "DICK At Night" I think we could be gaining a HouseCalls"esque" replacement show.

I used to love episodes of House Calls that had DICK providing commentary. Even with an early ousting from the game, DICK has an unprecedented gameplay commentary advantage of current HG knowledge and insight. He has met and gotten to know each HG while the game is in progress. Whether on his personal web site or in cohoots with CBS Dick has the potential to spin this brief experience into "reality" gold.

While I will miss having the gleefully immature ability to type DICK repeatedly throughout the season I do see that DICK could still provide BB13 entertainment value - even outside of the house.

I love DICK - I will miss DICK :giggle:

Rachel said it?? LOL Oh no, I thought Dani said she got the golden key. I don't believe anything Rachel says. She made a deal with Dick and Dani to win HOH, and I'm assuming she lied to them, since they seem to be the ones nominated. Also, if it were a family member, why wouldn't that family member be related to Dani? He is her father. Anyone related to him, would be related to her. What's going on? I'm hoping this is a BB trick, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Dani said that she has the golden key because Dick left BB due to his own "situation" at home. (Imo, she's trying to keep it vague.) Rachel nominated Keith and Porshe' (not Dick/Danielle.)

Also, originally Porshe' was the target of the PHG but, Keith had a paranoid freak out over the course of the evening and now they want him (Keith) out.

Of course that will change 10 times before eviction night. (Pre-PoV, Post-PoV, Post-PoV Ceremony and at least 5 times the night before eviction.) :lol:

Dani said that she has the golden key because Dick left BB due to his own "situation" at home. (Imo, she's trying to keep it vague.) Rachel nominated Keith and Porshe' (not Dick/Danielle.)

Also, originally Porshe' was the target of the PHG but, Keith had a paranoid freak out over the course of the evening and now they want him (Keith) out.

Of course that will change 10 times before eviction night. (Pre-PoV, Post-PoV, Post-PoV Ceremony and at least 5 times the night before eviction.) :lol:

OIC :lol:

I'm holding onto hope that he'll return. Who knows what BB is up to? Maybe he's being sequestered for some reason. I can't imagine BB getting rid of him when it will obviously hurt their ratings. And if it's a family emergency, Danielle ranks being let in on it.

C'mon BB...we need the drama. Entertain us!

With Dick off the show maybe it gives one of the newbees an opportunity to show some flair for the dramatic. When Dick came back they were all star struck over the guy. I really didn't see any of em making a serious run at the guy. Hoping this gives us some more villains and heroes.

Am a little dissapointed cause I wanted to see if Dick could change his game a bit.

Wow, what a let down!

I screamed when Jeff and Jordan walked through the door, but man, screamed 10 times harder when I saw Dick.

This blows. Bad move on CBS' part. Lame, lame, lame!!! He would have been so freaking entertaining!

I <3 you Dick!!!

While I will miss "DICK At Night" I think we could be gaining a HouseCalls"esque" replacement show.

I used to love episodes of House Calls that had DICK providing commentary. Even with an early ousting from the game, DICK has an unprecedented gameplay commentary advantage of current HG knowledge and insight. He has met and gotten to know each HG while the game is in progress. Whether on his personal web site or in cohoots with CBS Dick has the potential to spin this brief experience into "reality" gold.

While I will miss having the gleefully immature ability to type DICK repeatedly throughout the season I do see that DICK could still provide BB13 entertainment value - even outside of the house.

I love DICK - I will miss DICK :giggle:

Yep. I love me some Dick.

WOW wasnt expecting to come today and read this.... Bummer for the show.. I ED was omg just amazing player....abeit a crazy mixedthe F up type of dude.

I wonder soooooo how do they keep the whole duo thing? So Danielle is on her "own"?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name