Dick - Week 1 DOR

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, just had a thought. This is the 13th season, right? And now after the very first show of the 13th season, we are down to 13 players. Could there be anything to that? Could ED have been working with BB to get himself what appears to be kicked off the show on the first night???

That's what I was thinking, to bring someone else in to partner with Danielle, even though it would mean she wasn't part of a dynamic duo from the past anymore.

The fact that they brought back six players from previous seasons means that six people lost an opportunity to play in the game, so to me it would be fair to bring in someone who hasn't played before.

LFU--That's what been bothering me too. Six fans, six players who really wanted to be there just got swept aside because somebody thought these old hustlers from previous seasons, would be more interesting!! So wrong.

Aww, I was looking forward to Dick. My favorite player ever. BB will lose ratings. People looking forward to watching Dick will be disappointed and stop watching or won't be as invested. That includes me.

Yeah, especially if it's for the lame reason of that video he posted. I don't see anything wrong with that, nor heard and fans complaining. Obviously, there were people who knew he and the other HGs were returning, so it's not like it was the best kept secret.

Still no official word? Will they wait and let Julie announce something on the live show? If indeed he was disqualified maybe we will hear from him soon.

It's disappointing he got DQ'd, but he should have remembered the underlying BB motto "Production is Everything"; that is, one can't mess with those Producer's and their rules.

He would have made the game cantankerous and interesting to watch, if he could have just played in bounds. To me, he brings a lot of entertainment to the House. :outfitted_pirate:

I guess the good news, is that it'll open up for Danielle to play her game on her own without the ED influence. Go Danielle!

Aww, I was looking forward to Dick. My favorite player ever. BB will lose ratings. People looking forward to watching Dick will be disappointed and stop watching or won't be as invested. That includes me.

I completely agree.... I was looking forward to his return.... he ALWAYS keeps it interesting...

Has this been confirmed as the actual reason?

I heard it through a past BB player that I am friends with.... I don't know or not... BUT Dani said on the live feeds that "It was not an immediate family member" so I don't know....

I kinda feel this is a part of another twist to swap houseguests because I read somewhere where Natalie made it sound like even though she and jessy hadn't made it in there was a possibility left. I hope that if this is true that they are not in the mix of returning houseguests!

I know daniele would be a better player without dick, HOWEVER, whenever everbody else has a partner to help them win competitions its somewhat of a disadvantage..

hopefully she will be given the golden key.

or maybe they will bring in somebody back to be her partner... somebody like Janelle?

WOW!

For whatever reason that Dick is gone it's a DUMB move on BB's part, for sure this will result in loss of viewers. BB13 started out as looking like a fireworks season, watching BBAD last night was so boring but would not have been with Dick there.

I agree, loved seeing Dick back on the show but for one episode? Soooooooo disappointing!!! and I don't think it's fair to Dani at all!! She is safe for the first 4 weeks but she cant play in any comps!! She is the only one there without a partner!! I just don't agree with any of this!! Hope everyting is ok tho with Dick!! WISH HE CULD COME BACK THO!!!!!!!

Well...darn.

I, for one, enjoyed Dick's late-night talks with the cameras. I guess the following Big Brother episodes will be interesting. I'm curious to see what exactly transpired and why he's out of the game (and I wonder how much info we'll get from BB).

WOW!

For whatever reason that Dick is gone it's a DUMB move on BB's part, for sure this will result in loss of viewers. BB13 started out as looking like a fireworks season, watching BBAD last night was so boring but would not have been with Dick there.

I agree....

What? They're kicking Evel Dick off? That's the biggest mistake Big Brother has ever made. Their ratings will go down.

I completely agree.... I was looking forward to his return.... he ALWAYS keeps it interesting...

Yes, this is true.

I heard it through a past BB player that I am friends with.... I don't know or not... BUT Dani said on the live feeds that "It was not an immediate family member" so I don't know....

So it could be someone else?

one other theory:

Maybe Dick had a strategy to get on the show and then get kicked out so he can cover the show on his web site. Maybe he figured out he has more of a chance to make $$$$ off the website than being on the show.

I think this is very possible... maybe they just used ED to get the ratings adn he used BB to get ratings for his show... It may have been their plan all along.

animated_scratchchin.gif As I recall the ratings for ED's season were way up...so this had to be pre determined as speculated here as TPTB would be insane to let him go over this video which was posted after the premiere...I was so psyched to have him back in the house ... my BB obsession has now waned due to this...

time to start a campaign to BRING ED BACK!!!!

I can tell you right now if it is true that he was DQ'd for that video. Then AG can kiss my ass!!! Give me a freaking break! I would love to not watch the show this season, but sadly I just cant. Will only watch eviction shows live then at the very least I think.

He's gone? Hurrah! :party_smilie:

good riddance.

I thought she said that "It wasn't a family member on her side". It could have been a member of his girlfriends.

I'm sure he knew he was leaving otherwise he would have never given up that HOH without a longer fight. I was actually very surprised he trusted Rachel since Rachel went back on her word last season. No, I'm sure that BB is playing us all for suckers.

So, if it is the video that hung him, didn't he get away with enough in his season? I think this was all planted anyway.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name