Dick - Week 1 DOR

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking maybe this was part of the plan. Maybe he didn't want to really do it but they had to get Dani back in the house some way so they dreamed up this little scenario. I'm sure he knew the rules about not divulging the secret of being in the house so if he really wanted to be there he would have kept to the rules.

wow so i wake up to find out that dick is gone out of the game

wtf happen ? :animated_bouncy:

I'm thinking maybe this was part of the plan. Maybe he didn't want to really do it but they had to get Dani back in the house some way so they dreamed up this little scenario. I'm sure he knew the rules about not divulging the secret of being in the house so if he really wanted to be there he would have kept to the rules.

I thought the same thing when I heard he was gone this morning. Just a ploy to get Dani back in the game. Who knows...but I'm bummed that he's gone. I was looking forward to the harrassment-induced drama that would undoubtedly ensue.

I hope all is well with his family. Dick likes this game way too much just to walk out, there has to be something going on here. It doesn't make sense that his daughter got the pass (why can't they just bring someone in, the game started like a week ago no?)

I hope all is well with his family. Dick likes this game way too much just to walk out, there has to be something going on here. It doesn't make sense that his daughter got the pass (why can't they just bring someone in, the game started like a week ago no?)

That's what I was thinking, to bring someone else in to partner with Danielle, even though it would mean she wasn't part of a dynamic duo from the past anymore.

The fact that they brought back six players from previous seasons means that six people lost an opportunity to play in the game, so to me it would be fair to bring in someone who hasn't played before.

What a bummer. I was looking forward to Dick at least making Brendon cry since I hear he's friends with Ratchel.

HAHAHA...I know, right? Gonna miss him terribly. Not a Brenchel fan at all....hate her voice, hate his BS

What a bummer! I was so looking forward to ED messing with Rachel and Brendon :animated_rotfl:

Oh well, hope they go next, or at least Rachel go leaving Brendon with the golden key, the lesser of two evils :boxing:

why would he leave???? I am confused. On big brother 9 they gave whats his name a new partner when his left. I know the houseguests were sequestered but at this point I would think they could get someone else to partner with Danielle. Really can't believe he would leave on his own. Maybe its part of the twist????

HAHAHA...I know, right? Gonna miss him terribly. Not a Brenchel fan at all....hate her voice, hate his BS

Totally agree! Was glad to see him walk in & was expecting that he would off-set having to put up with Rachel again this year. Hate that ED & Dani gave her the HOH as I can NOT wait until she is gone.

I am going to miss Dick - I was really looking forward to his stirring up the house and providing late - late night entertainment with "Dick at Night". We literally did not get one minute of live feed time with Dick.

The current rumor (as of 8:00AM PST the AM after Dick's sudden disappearance) is that Dick was DQ'd because he left a pre-recorded message about his entering the house that was to be released after the July 7th Premiere as a way to promote his personal web site. If this is true I find it interesting that Dick would be kicked off this CBS reality show when Survivor Russell Hantz stayed in the game (including being featured on the reunion show) after releasing eviction details for each Season he was on. This seems to be a more serious infraction. Of course this is just armchair speculation because no one really knows anything (yet) on why Dick is gone.

One other theory:

Maybe Dick had a strategy to get on the show and then get kicked out so he can cover the show on his web site. Maybe he figured out he has more of a chance to make $$$$ off the website than being on the show.

What a bummer, first time I look forward to the man playing and he is gone!! Hope nothing serious. If TPTB dq'd for the tape he had released after the premier, then they are dumber than rocks:hammer:...he was going to have a whole new batch of watchers...even this ED hater was excited about it...not good IMO

I wish it had been Rachel that left but the news that the old house guest are down another number leaves me feeling happy. I didn't like their return and nothing turns me off more than cockiness.

What a bummer, first time I look forward to the man playing and he is gone!! Hope nothing serious. If TPTB dq'd for the tape he had released after the premier, then they are dumber than rocks:hammer:...he was going to have a whole new batch of watchers...even this ED hater was excited about it...not good IMO

http://www.myspace.com/eveldick/blog This was posted on his myspace page

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name