Jordan - Week 1

Since Danielle had oral sex with Nick under the covers on screen, would you then say she is a "pig?"

I remember the clip in the dark people posted as proof of oral sex. I didn't buy that just because some sheets moved a little in the dark that they were doing that. It didn't even look close to that in my opinion. :hypocrite:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, really I agree marty.and while some said that last night or early this am that Brenchel were going at it, couldn't be said for sure cause you really an't see anything but the covers. anyway what concenting adults want to do is their biz, I wouldn't classsify them as pigs,lol. maybe a little loosy goosy, not something I would do, but to each his own,lol

I remember the clip in the dark people posted as proof of oral sex. I didn't buy that just because some sheets moved a little in the dark that they were doing that. It didn't even look close to that in my opinion. :hypocrite:

The only body part that moved in that bed was her jaw. I guess at 99 lbs and wasting away she had to work even that more harder at it. Nick must have been desparate for sex and took it anywhere it could get it, even from skeletor.

laughing, some stuff really is funnyanimated_rotfl.gif

The only body part that moved in that bed was her jaw. I guess at 99 lbs and wasting away she had to work even that more harder at it. Nick must have been desparate for sex and took it anywhere it could get it, even from skeletor.

At 99 lbs. she needed the protein. :smilielol:

Love Jordan and Jeff. I dont have live feeds but do have Showtime. Was Jordan this quiet in her other season. She looks depressed and not in with the group. Anyone else seeing that? I dont see interaction with her and jeff at all. I question their relationship. As annoying Brendon and Rachel are, they at least kiss sometimes.

Thoughts anyone?

I think they are only in the relationship to get further in the reality world. By being together, they were able to do Amazing Race and then Big Brother again. Jordan would not have made it on her own if Jeff was not there. She seems like a very nice person but not too exciting. That is how she won her season. No one knew she was even there. She skated ....

Love Jordan and Jeff. I dont have live feeds but do have Showtime. Was Jordan this quiet in her other season. She looks depressed and not in with the group. Anyone else seeing that? I dont see interaction with her and jeff at all. I question their relationship. As annoying Brendon and Rachel are, they at least kiss sometimes.

Thoughts anyone?

They both are very real and genuine. Weather they end up being a great romance or best friends it is all good. They are real in their interactions and they don't for a minute care about being fake for the show. The have a lot of affection and respect for each other. Jordon said the other night that after the show they need to live together and figure out if their relationship is going to be lasting. Whatever they end up being they are adorable together.

They both are very real and genuine. Weather they end up being a great romance or best friends it is all good. They are real in their interactions and they don't for a minute care about being fake for the show. The have a lot of affection and respect for each other. Jordon said the other night that after the show they need to live together and figure out if their relationship is going to be lasting. Whatever they end up being they are adorable together.

I don't think she is very happy though. She hardly ever speaks and just looks depressed all the time.

I don't think she is very happy though. She hardly ever speaks and just looks depressed all the time.

She's said that she's getting ready to start her period and she's not feeling well. I remember during her last season she was the same way. She has really difficult pms and periods apparently. I can relate (in the past). I would have happily stabbed people in the eye while pms'ing.

She's been real busy these past few years, that's how she put another 35lbs on. :animated_rotfl:

:animated_rotfl:

:naughty:

:lol2:

Jordon is a beautiful girl inside and outside. I remember when at the end of her season when she won those challenges and shocked so many people to get to final 2.

specially the one against gnat, that was sooo awaome, gnat was soooo pissed and she thought she was winning for sure, that was my best one up, Jordan does great when her back is up against the wall, she really is a nice girl, even someone in the house commented on it last night

are we there yet? :animated_bouncy:

specially the one against gnat, that was sooo awaome, gnat was soooo pissed and she thought she was winning for sure, that was my best one up, Jordan does great when her back is up against the wall, she really is a nice girl, even someone in the house commented on it last night

Yep gnat thought after all that dirty work she'd gotten others to do and after Jesse and others had won every competition for her that she deserved to win. Ha!

I like Jordan. I think that her world is maybe still somewhat small despite recent outside influence - none of it seems to have affected her one way or the other - and there is something to be said for that. I can't imagine anyone not finding her pretty. She has a radiance about her and I wish her well. That said, I don't think that Jeff is the ultimate guy for Jordan but that's not my decision to make.

I like Jordan. I think that her world is maybe still somewhat small despite recent outside influence - none of it seems to have affected her one way or the other - and there is something to be said for that. I can't imagine anyone not finding her pretty. She has a radiance about her and I wish her well. That said, I don't think that Jeff is the ultimate guy for Jordan but that's not my decision to make.

If you look at J/J's relationship compared to B/R's, there is no doubt Jeff and Jordan would have a better chance at (at least) still being friends if nothing else, 10 years from now. They are so grounded compared to Brenchel (who are nothing but a train wreck). Good luck J/J.

If you look at J/J's relationship compared to B/R's, there is no doubt Jeff and Jordan would have a better chance at (at least) still being friends if nothing else, 10 years from now. They are so grounded compared to Brenchel (who are nothing but a train wreck). Good luck J/J.

oh amen...especially in their season...Brenchel seemed to have to prove their relationship constantly...ugh...so gross

from the limited time I have seen J/J I like em alot as a couple

-Kyo

I thought it was so funny in tonight's episode when Jeff and Jordan were in the DR, and Jeff asked Jordan, "What do you think we could have done to have done any better." Jordan just gave a little pouty look and said, "I honestly don't know." She's so funny.

Archived