Jordan - Week 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:party_smilie: WooHoo I love that Jordan is back with Jeff

That is good and everything but this is a game, full of stategy, lying, deceiving, plotting, etc. That is what makes it exciting. If she is only good for romance, perhaps she should have gone on the Bachelorette reality show intead. She is very boring on this show. All she does is pull on her hair.

Didn't Jordan speak during her season? Everytime I turn on the feeds she is just sitting there staring while everyone around her is having a convo.

She did speak, but she also caught grief for being dumb, both on the show and in the blogs. She may have decided that listening more and talking less is what a smart player does - until they need to talk themselves off the block or out of the target for that week.

I wouldn't talk either if I had been raked over the coals like she has been, bein called stupid, dumb blonde,etc, it has to be hurtful, she is just really insecure and young, I don't even notice that she pulls her hair,lol, I kike her and I think if she was soooo bad, Jeff would not be with her, it's obvious that he's crazy bout her, just sayin

That is good and everything but this is a game, full of stategy, lying, deceiving, plotting, etc. That is what makes it exciting. If she is only good for romance, perhaps she should have gone on the Bachelorette reality show intead. She is very boring on this show. All she does is pull on her hair.

she did strategizing when she needed too, and she listened when she didn't.. that's why she won the game, and why everybody loved her.

For real...J/J are genuine people who aren't out to trash everyone else just for entertainment purposes. Jordan may not be the sharpest tack in the box but I'd pick her to hang with over any of the rest of them simply because she's kind and funny. J/J are soulmates...just meant to be together. I was tickled pink when Jordan won her season. A really sweet, nice person with real need for the money won and that's probably the only time will ever see that happen.

are we there yet ? :animated_bouncy:

She seems nice and sweet... but she seems like she's kind of staying away from other folks a little too much. She should be making more of an effort to socialize. So far it seems like Jeff is the only one schmoozing other house guests.

I love Jordan.. she's talking about what she did with winnings and Dom was asking her if she bought a car and she said no that she still has her car from highschool and that she has to climb through the passengers side because the drivers side lock doesn't work or something.. lol said the car runs fine so need for a new one.

I love Jordan.. she's talking about what she did with winnings and Dom was asking her if she bought a car and she said no that she still has her car from highschool and that she has to climb through the passengers side because the drivers side lock doesn't work or something.. lol said the car runs fine so need for a new one.

that conversation made me laugh. Kudos to her for buying a house for her Mom.

I wouldn't talk either if I had been raked over the coals like she has been, bein called stupid, dumb blonde,etc, it has to be hurtful, she is just really insecure and young, I don't even notice that she pulls her hair,lol, I kike her and I think if she was soooo bad, Jeff would not be with her, it's obvious that he's crazy bout her, just sayin

If you notice, the one person that rakes her over the coals and makes fun of her is Jeff! He is constantly making comments about her being bad in comps and making stupid comments.

I personally do not think that they are really in love with each other. I think it is more of a "convenient" relationship. So many viewers LOVE the fact that they are in a relationship. Do you think if they were not, that they would be on this show? No way. They are together so that they can get further.

I know that we all have different opinions on the matter and do not want to be disrespectful in yours but please just take note on how he talks down on her.

If you notice, the one person that rakes her over the coals and makes fun of her is Jeff! He is constantly making comments about her being bad in comps and making stupid comments.

I personally do not think that they are really in love with each other. I think it is more of a "convenient" relationship. So many viewers LOVE the fact that they are in a relationship. Do you think if they were not, that they would be on this show? No way. They are together so that they can get further.

I know that we all have different opinions on the matter and do not want to be disrespectful in yours but please just take note on how he talks down on her.

Could be part of his strategy for keeping her in the game, though. She did skate home free in BB11 becuase no one saw her as a threat. I think he just wants others to see Jordan that way, too.

Could be part of his strategy for keeping her in the game, though. She did skate home free in BB11 becuase no one saw her as a threat. I think he just wants others to see Jordan that way, too.

You could be right. As in other shows, the ones that are loud, make fights, cause drama, etc. are the ones that are always on the block. The floaters or the ones that are low key are never on the block and they sneak to the end. I think that is how she won on her season.

However, you will notice that even when they are alone, he cuts her down.

You could be right. As in other shows, the ones that are loud, make fights, cause drama, etc. are the ones that are always on the block. The floaters or the ones that are low key are never on the block and they sneak to the end. I think that is how she won on her season.

However, you will notice that even when they are alone, he cuts her down.

Give me an example. I don't watch the live feeds so I probably just didn't see it, but I'm sure he thinks he's smarter.

J/J seemed pretty lovey-dovey in the pool today for a little bit. It was sweet. They won't put on a sex show for the camera, thank God. Imo, Jeff adores and appreciates her for who she is and she's a perfect compliment to him.

I haven't missed any of that and that is how they have always been around each other, but on the other hand I also watch how she lovingly strokes his arm when they are sitting together in the group. I'v ebeen watching very closely, Jeff is not putting her down for real and if she was upset about it she would tell him, she has in the past, so I am sure she would again if she felt dissed by him, it's the rude internet comments that she has read about herself that she has found hurtful, she has spoken about that here on the show and in other interviews, they have a very close relationship as far as I can see, she is moody and he also puts up with her stuff, that is love, in my bookfood-smiley-005.gif

Give me an example. I don't watch the live feeds so I probably just didn't see it, but I'm sure he thinks he's smarter.

On last week's show, he made the comment that what a shock that Jordan was one of the first off ... sarcasticly, as he rolled his eyes.

While watching the live feeds this week, although they do not show the POV event, it looked like Jordan was in it and sounds like she did terrible. Jeff was making comments about how poor she did and she was a little angry saying that puzzles were not her thing and to be quiet. Others were trying to console her afterwards because she felt bad. Then later, he made the comment to Rachel "Lucky me .. I get to be stuck with Jordan on her period all week and she will be so moody".

Watch the comp this week and see how he treats her.

On last week's show, he made the comment that what a shock that Jordan was one of the first off ... sarcasticly, as he rolled his eyes.

While watching the live feeds this week, although they do not show the POV event, it looked like Jordan was in it and sounds like she did terrible. Jeff was making comments about how poor she did and she was a little angry saying that puzzles were not her thing and to be quiet. Others were trying to console her afterwards because she felt bad. Then later, he made the comment to Rachel "Lucky me .. I get to be stuck with Jordan on her period all week and she will be so moody".

Watch the comp this week and see how he treats her.

I would be sayin I get to be stuck with some one who is gonna PMS me too, she's moody with PMS, that is her personality so I sayit swings both ways, Jeff is not down on Jordan, and Jordan is not down on Jeff, by the mere fact that they are still together after all that they have been thru having to live their relationship in public, I say kudos, I think they are very loving, no couple is perfect and alot of husbands and wives, boyfriends and girlfriends makes digs on each other, to some it is their affection.

I've notice bothe Cassi and Poesche hovering around Jeff, and Dani too, hey I would keep company with him any time, anyway who wants to totally hang with your significant other all the time, I don't think Jeff is hangin with them cause he doesn't want to be with Jordan, their life oiutside that house is very different I'm sure

Archived