Jeff - Week 1

I can't see the video to decide for myself, but I hope it wasn't a homophobic comment. :(

I agree. He said because he is the headmaster to young children and it is a children's story. No homophobia there at all.

and tada.... my daughter is gay and agrees with Jeff.

Off topic a bit.... you mentioned here that your daugther is gay, but you have a siggy reflecting your support for Bachmann... You are aware she is a HUGE anti-gay rights proponent right? Here's a few of her special thoughts http://www.thebachmannrecord.com/thebachmannrecod.html

I don't think CBS is trying to hide Jeff's comments, that's a superpass thing. They aren't allowing anything on Youtube anymore. :(

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He made an ignorant comment off of incorrect information, but the comment was still made and with such passion behind it.

I have a bigger problem with Kalia's huge fail at arguing her point, she just laughed it off. I bet her gay sister feels really good about her standing firm for gay rights, not to mention all the others who just sat there and didn't say anything to contest his comment.

I would love to know what Ragan thinks about this.

Figures. After all Jeffy is their Golden Boy. What an ignorant jackhole.

ITA, Shipp! Only we MG BB junkies ever know the real deal with some of these HGs.

Jeff said what he said and he should own it. This isn't his first time at the BB rodeo.

ITA, Shipp! Only we MG BB junkies ever know the real deal with some of these HGs.

Jeff said what he said and he should own it. This isn't his first time at the BB rodeo.

:animated_wave: Len! He really screwed up, big time.

I have a bigger problem with Kalia's huge fail at arguing her point, she just laughed it off. I bet her gay sister feels really good about her standing firm for gay rights, not to mention all the others who just sat there and didn't say anything to contest his comment.

Her laugh has more to do with the argument and Jeff's lack of response, not what she believes in. I do the same thing when I'm dealing with someone who won't listen to me in argument, just smile/laugh it off.

Her laugh has more to do with the argument and Jeff's lack of response, not what she believes in. I do the same thing when I'm dealing with someone who won't listen to me in argument, just smile/laugh it off.

oh okay. :)

He's disgusting. Good looks don't mean nothin' with a pea brain.

The more I watch Jordan I realize she's the same sweet girl she always was. She kept her old car AFTER winning the big bucks. The driver's side door doesn't work, but she doesn't mind..."it still runs fine..." What a woman!

The more I watch Jordan I realize she's the same sweet girl she always was. She kept her old car AFTER winning the big bucks. The driver's side door doesn't work, but she doesn't mind..."it still runs fine..." What a woman!

Niters love. I'm pooped.

For those with the live feeds you can flashback to July 12th at 6:46pm, Feed 1 to see and hear Jeff's comments.

Thanks! Everybody should see what a piece of trash Jeff is.

btw...all 4 feeds were on him.

Somebody on Jokers transcribed the conversation for those of you that don't have flashback...

In the HOH; Jeff says if he's around when Harry Potter is being played, it makes him want to nap. Jordan says the story about it is cool... how the lady wrote it on a train.. she was poor and sat on a train and wrote the story. Those in the HOH argue about whether Rowling was poor.

Kalia says she was totally poor and wrote the book to make money and to entertain her kids. Then Rachel starts to talk about Hagrid and Dumledore. Kalia says that Rowling wrote the Dumbledore character as a gay character originally. Everyone in HOH is surprised by this.

Jeff says "Who's Dumbledorf.. who is that, the big guy?".. Rachel then says "why would she want a gay character?" while Jeff in the background says "That would be perverted!" Kalia explains that she made the character so that her kids and other kids would understand homosexuality.

Jeff says "how is he meant to be gay? he doesn't have any gay tendencies..." Kalia interrupts and says "maybe that's the point! so that people like you don't stereoptype gay people".

Jeff says "WHAT DO YOU mean stereotypes around gay people? He's in a school with little kids, you can't make THAT GUY GAY!"

Kalia squeeled "WHYYYY? Gay men can't work with little kids!?"

Jeff says "it isn't right to have it in a little kids book, and have the head master locked away in this magical land, be gay. That isn't the right kind of writing to do."

Kalia doesn't see anything wrong with it. "I don't see why not!"

Jeff says "Oh I can see your PC view of it, but it's not the right thing to do..." she asks him "WHY is it PC?"

Jeff says to her "Listen, you know what I'm talking about and don't make it seem like your doing the right thing by saying it's not! You are going to let your kids read a story book where little kids go to fantasy camp without their parents and the guy is GAY?"

Kalia: "Just because he is gay, doesn't mean there is a thing wrong with him!"

Jeff: "GTFO! Don't start with that f'in *****!" While Kalia is trying to defend herself, Jeff is yelling louder "Don't tell me the right answer for f'n T.V.!..."

Kalia: "I'm not doing it for t.v! You want to know why I do it? My little sister is gay!"

Jeff: "I don't give a f**k if your sister's gay! Think about what it is!"

Kalia: "I truly don't understand..."

Jeff: "You don't understand what I'm talking about?? Then I don't understand either."

Kalia: "I don't understand why he can't be a headmaster.."

Jeff: "You're right, you're right! I don't want to talk about it then!"

Kalia put her head down in exasperation, and this convo ended.

There are 6 or so other HG's in the HOH.. none of them had a word to say.

Jeff, WTF? Do you really want the Gay rights people grumping at the CBS production crew? He didn't really have a solid reason for the argument. And actually the descriptions of Dumbledore could be considered either eccentric or fruity. I get the feeling that maybe Jordan will talk with him more about it later... Maybe, if he doesn't go off on a crazy rant.

I know it isn't a popular view in bb land, but I have never liked Jeff or Jordan. Jordan is an imbecile who floated her way through to a win, worst winner in history. Jeff has always seemed like a fraud to me. This year I think we are going to see the real Jeff and I don't think people are going to be too impressed. My douche meter was out with him from the get-go and now we are finally seeing that side of him.

Thanks, Imin! Jeff was uber lame! Methinks the man doest pretest too much... :animated_wave:

hey :animated_wave:

:)

Does anyone know if Jeff moved to where Jordan is? Do they live together?

Hey Liza...don't know if anyone answered yet so I thought I would. I heard Jordan and Rachel on the feeds the other night and Jordan was talking about how she and Jeff don't even live in the same state and how she wasn't ready to get married at this point...so I don't think they live together yet ...boooo! lol

So glad you posted the details of Jeff's odious rant! He's so outta line! I'm actually liking Kalia despite her scary resemblance to Oprah!!!!

:lol2: Oprah! yes!

I like her more now too. :)

I guess I can understand why nobody else in the room got involved (for the game and alliance reasons, perhaps)...especially with Jeff being so heated and yelling the way he was about it. They were all in shock and there was definitely an awkward silence when he was done with his rant...just change the subject because he obviously was not going to change his narrow minded, bigoted views. I wouldn't have been able to hold my tongue though. Kalia did her best.

There is now a large group of BB fans that think he's a slime ball...and won't soon forget either.

I say good for Kalia! She's just sticking up for her gay sister.

I think Jeff's ego is super inflated since his first season. Some handle "stardom" better than others. Jordan's unchanged. I sorta hope she doesn't marry the pig.

Just my Opinion but this is not a place to talk about your lifestyle views. This is a Big Brother thread and we need to get back to talking about the game. Like Jeff or not but it is not a place to talk about gay opinions. :lookaround:

It's not a place to talk about lifestyle views, yet it's okay to let everyone know your daughter is gay? Anyways, this is not the first time you have told us this on the board. You stated this a while back when one of the HG said something about gays and you got offended due to your daughter. Dick was a huge homophobe and said some nasty things about gays, yet you were never offended. Stop giving passes for those players you like and try to be consistent.

I had to watch that clip again and Jeff is totally disrespectful and its disgusting how Kalia just giggled and squealed as she was being screamed and cussed at. Game, Alliance or not, Its fine if we disagree on certain issues but speak to me with respect. She should have never let that fly. He must talk to Jordan any kinda way.

When I was reading the recap of that convo since I didn't have feeds on today, I had a mental "he said WHAT?!?!" reaction. The world has come a long way towards gay acceptance over the years, but in the privacy of their own home, some people still think that homosexual relationships should be kept away from the view of children, because a) they think it will confuse children about the "normal" way they should be and b ) there is the idea that one perversion means they might be prone to other perversion such as taking advantage of children. I'm not saying that this is fair or right but it's what I've experienced from others.

I think this was what Jeff was getting at.

Most children books are meant to entertain, but also teach and help instil values in the children who read them. He may have felt introducing these kind of conflicting moral decisions should be kept to parents, and not put in a children's book.

So rather than jump all over him, I think people need to relax, because people don't know the full extent of his feelings on the subject. Or why he felt as passionate about it as he did.

Archived