Jeff - Week 1

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His comment to Kalia tonight, and his thoughts on gays, are despicable.

I have a hard time believing now that he's not a homophobe.

Totally with you on this. Feel like I just lost a loved one or something. I just can't like him anymore. SAD!

everyone is entitled to how they think or feel, i do not think Jeff is a homophobe, I just think he has ideas about what a childres book should entail and in his book it does not include an openly gay headmaster, that sdoes not make him the devil, when Kalia said she has a gay sister so?? My youngest daughter is gay and idid not take offense to what Jeff said, I don't think he was like saying it was wrong, just not approiate in a childres story

everyone is entitled to how they think or feel, i do not think Jeff is a homophobe, I just think he has ideas about what a childres book should entail and in his book it does not include an openly gay headmaster, that sdoes not make him the devil, when Kalia said she has a day sister so?? My youngest daughter is gay and idid not take offense to what Jeff said, I don't think he was like saying it was wrong, just not approiate in a childres story

I want to agree with this, but seeing how when she questioned him on why and he wasn't going to say why, leads me to believe otherwise.

everyone is entitled to how they think or feel, i do not think Jeff is a homophobe, I just think he has ideas about what a childres book should entail and in his book it does not include an openly gay headmaster, that sdoes not make him the devil, when Kalia said she has a day sister so?? My youngest daughter is gay and idid not take offense to what Jeff said, I don't think he was like saying it was wrong, just not approiate in a childres story

It is highly offensive! Jeff insinuated that homosexuals are pedophiles....which is absolutely ignorant and untrue. They are not synonymous. :angry:

I agree. He said because he is the headmaster to young children and it is a children's story. No homophobia there at all.

and tada.... my daughter is gay and agrees with Jeff.

If you rewatch the argument clearly he's implying that gay people shouldn't be around children. And that is just wrong.

but if we take avid offense of his comment when we really don't know then that makes us just as close minded, I admit I was a tad surprised at his comment, but then I thought well he jsut means that it should not be a part of the story, is it in the story?I don't even know, I know kids learn things earlier in life, I just think he thought in was not approiate for kids to be away from home with a gay headmaster, yes it is close minded but that stuff just comes out of ignorance, he is entitled to his opinion, hey when I was growin up our dance teachers were gay and we spent every day with them after school and on sat, it was not openly talked about, but the whole town knew it, there was never ever any thing unapproiate that happened in all those yrs, and I took dance from them till I was 18

It is highly offensive! Jeff insinuated that homosexuals are pedofiles....which is absolutely ignorant and untrue. They are not synonymous. :angry:

I did not hear him say that. He said it was not appropriate for a children's book to have a gay headmaster. It is up to the parents to teach their children about what gay is not a children's book.

My my, not only do we find out Jeffy is a smoker, but a homophobe too, tsk tsk. How will the Jeffy Droolers explain this away? :gossip: Can't wait to hear it. Got a feeling the excuse will be ........ it was taken out of context. Nope, watch the video.

I just asked my daughter what she thought and she said same, it's a childrens story and they don't have to be expossed to the real world sooner than needs to be least of all in a childrens story, so I am sure Jeff is not a homophobe,

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=z6WfMyg11Lc

A video you guys should check out. (I don't know if this is allowed or not, but its a fight that Kalia and Jeff have about Dumbledore being Gay).

First, TML, thank you for posting this.

If Jeff truly believes that a person's sexual orientation makes him (or her) a bad candidate to be in a school, he is incredibly ignorant. Why would a head of a school be more likely to be oversexed and a pedophile depending on which gender attracts them? Why would a straight person be less likely to be a problem around children?

Jeff has taken himself off my list of people I want to hear from. Ignorance begets ignorance, and I'm not listening to whatever spews from his vile mouth.

what I take offense to is the dripping sarcasm towards ppl who like Jeff and Jordan, and I don't need to explain anything away and I think it takes a smaller minded person to immeadiately think that just because he made that statement that he is homphobic, small mined mean ppl just want to start trouble where there is none, I saw it live and while I was surprised at the comment at first when he went further to say what he thought, i got what he was sayin, I am definately no homophobic and if I read a childres storybook and the headmaster was openly gay I would be a tad taken back, that is not for young children, and I do not for one minute think Jeff was sayin that gay headmasters are pedophiles

The idea that Dumbledore is gay was stated by J. K. Rawlings in an interview she gave, not in the books themselves. The books teach absolutely nothing at all about sexual orientation.

and that is perfectly fine but it was unclear when Kalia was talking about it whether it was part of the story or not and I think Jeff was unclear on that as much as the rest of us

what I take offense to is the dripping sarcasm towards ppl who like Jeff and Jordan, and I don't need to explain anything away and I think it takes a smaller minded person to immeadiately think that just because he made that statement that he is homphobic, small mined mean ppl just want to start trouble where there is none, I saw it live and while I was surprised at the comment at first when he went further to say what he thought, i got what he was sayin, I am definately no homophobic and if I read a childres storybook and the headmaster was openly gay I would be a tad taken back, that is not for young children, and I do not for one minute think Jeff was sayin that gay headmasters are pedophiles

It's ok for someone to be straight in a children's book but not gay....is that what you're saying?

That sounds like a homophobic view to me...

Problem here....you can have a gay character in a book without talking about sex! Heterosexuals are not doing it in children's books so why would one assume that a gay characters are?

I have a young daughter. All she needs to know at this age is that people are free to love who they want( or should be anyway). No need to explain sex at this time.

If you rewatch the argument clearly he's implying that gay people shouldn't be around children. And that is just wrong.

Ditto that. WRONG!! Jeffy ya just shot yourself in the foot. Hope it hurts.

Just my Opinion but this is not a place to talk about your lifestyle views. This is a Big Brother thread and we need to get back to talking about the game. Like Jeff or not but it is not a place to talk about gay opinions. :lookaround:

*edit to add. I guess I was wrong and corrected by the mod.

Just my Opinion but this is not a place to talk about your lifestyle views. This is a Big Brother thread and we need to get back to talking about the game. Like Jeff or not but it is not a place to talk about gay opinions. lookaround.gif

Amen sister, agree

And now the video is gone from a claim by Big Brother Super Pass. Looks like they are going to try and hide what was said.

Figures. After all Jeffy is their Golden Boy. What an ignorant jackhole.

Archived