Jeff - Week 1

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladies, ladies, ladies ...... tsk, tsk, tsk ....

No one's posted in here since last night. :dontgetit:

Hope we didn't scare you all off thinking you might have to mop up.

You're welcome to drool... AND post any and all pics you can transfer

to the thread.

Me... I just keeping thinking about him last night on the feeds listening

to Brendan go on, and on, and on .... and his eyelids kept dropping down

because Bren was putting him to sleep. Every once in awhile he'd scruff up

his hair to try and keep himself awake.

Ahhhhh it was soooo cute

*sigh* It's been at least 24 hours since I've mentioned how THUH-RILLLED I am that Jeff is back on tv!!!!!! Even better--back on BB--24 hours of Jeff--all Jeff (well & some other people who apparently feel the need to hog his camera time, geeeesh) LOL I am even considering getting the live feeds---just to watch Jeff. Hubs probably wouldn't like it...meh, not much he does like anyway ;-) Screenshots are fantastic--thanks for posting them! Another thread mentioned Jeff should get naked to create some excitement. Now THAT is a superb idea!!

Guest 6Borders

I find it interesting that the "Jeff boundaries" are respected...even by Rachel. During last nights drinking game one of the consequences was suggested giving Jeff a lap dance or sitting on his lap and Rachel jumped in and said "Jeff won't allow anyone to sit on his lap". Not sure when that was established but I like it.

As for Jeff getting naked - NOT a good idea...that is way too much excitement for y'all...Morty can't afford that many paramedics in here!!!

One thing I really love about the return of J&J is that on their previous season they weren't a "real" couple. Now they are, and it totally enriches their exchanges. I've usually loved a GOOD showmance, and it's fun to have them back as a couple. So very cute.

Jeff and Jordon are talking through a list of EVERYONE THEY KNOW and how they would do on Big Brother, so the feeds had to go FOTH. So funny!!!! Perfect J&J moment.

Happy, happy to have them back! :animated_wave:

Jeff and Jordan are the best! They really seem so compatible and just their little looks to each other show there are some true feelings being shared. So happy they are back on BB and I hope they go far!

Jeff and Jordan are in the pool but the water is really warm so they have the hose running cold water in. Jordan has the hose and Jeff asks her to spray his face. She pulls the hose up and blast him full in the face, getting it up his nose. After some laughing and comments from the other HGs, he says "I want it a light mist.. so I can frolic in it."

He is just too cute.

I think he has the hots for Cassie.

He does.

They talk a lot...just the 2 of them. I've also heard Rachel, Jordan and Dani telling him that they all need to get Cassi out next, and Jeff flat out refuses to consider putting her up. He said he's not after her (but I think he is after her...after her tail. ;))

Archived