Jeff - Week 1

Jordon won her season and was alone in the house with th crazy gnat, when Jordon needs to win, she does, Jeff does not need to babysit her, she is quiet and does not say much, but that does not mean she has no gamefood-smiley-005.gif

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordon won her season and was alone in the house with th crazy gnat, when Jordon needs to win, she does, Jeff does not need to babysit her, she is quiet and does not say much, but that does not mean she has no gamefood-smiley-005.gif

he sure had to babysit her in the Amazing Race, though. It was pathetic.

I would agree with that, but I think that experience brought them closer. She's a little girl from the sticks, gonna take her awhile to get some metal,lol, I do like her a lot and her and Jeff together, he is still way HOTanimated_bouncy.gif

I would agree with that, but I think that experience brought them closer. She's a little girl from the sticks, gonna take her awhile to get some metal,lol, I do like her a lot and her and Jeff together, he is still way HOTanimated_bouncy.gif

I think you're right, about Jordan.I remember years ago, looking up where Mtichell, NC was; couldn't believe she'd have such a southern drawl from NC. :rolleyes4: Watching Jeff again this season, I'm reminded of how likeable a guy he is.

I lived in NC for a cpl yrs and there are not really any huge cities there, so her town I bet is a little town, she is very naieve, and I think Jeff has helped her in this respect. She is very moody too, he has a lot of patience, that's for suregrin3.gif

Are we going to have to assign someone to come into the JEFF topic again this season

to wipe up the drool all over the floor ???

Or should we take turns ?

I'll take the first shift :rolleyes:

Archived