Shelly - Week 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like her and think she might end up being a decent player.. well maybe not physically lol if hoh was any kind of predictor. I think her and Cassi will have good communication as teammates... suprised they picked each other.

seem game savvy

jury is still out if she is another kathy thou

both her and partner seem to get along well so they may surprised :animated_bouncy:

She is driving me CRAZY. furious3.gif

I like Shelly but her voice annoys me more that Rachels laugh... which is saying a lot....

Actually what's worse her voice giving Rachel a pep talk animated_rotfl.gif

How old is she?

41 :animated_bouncy:

I like listening to her talk. She's someone I'd want to have a conversation with in real life. She seems centered and down to earth. I'm hoping that Cassie and her go far, so long as they don't turn on J/J and R/B.

she is in good with both sides

the vets thinks they have her on their side :animated_bouncy:

Hard to tell at this point:

Looks like Anita Bryant's crack-head daughter. :angel_not:

Wondering how long the smoking haters will be all over Shelly, Cassie, and Adam. Tho the Dick lovers didn't seem to care about his, puff puff, bad habit. Hmmmmm.......... :smoke:

Wondering how long the smoking haters will be all over Shelly, Cassie, and Adam. Tho the Dick lovers didn't seem to care about his, puff puff, bad habit. Hmmmmm.......... :smoke:

All in all, she seems cooler than most of the newbies. I think smoking makes her look cool. I just wish they all had unlimited access to Tequila!!!!!!

All in all, she seems cooler than most of the newbies. I think smoking makes her look cool. I just wish they all had unlimited access to Tequila!!!!!!

Tequila and a little Jack, smoke em if ya got em. Salute :food-smiley-005:

she sure does sound manly, and she sorta has that demeanor also, I' not sure about this gal, she I think is playin as much of both sides as she can right now, a little better than some, because while Brenchel does not trust Cassi, they are trusting Shelly

Archived