Porsche - Week 1 Nominated

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping Teeth, oh I mean Keith was going first.

Either way I don't give a rip. They are both morons. Wondering what Pizza face and her delivery boy think? No doubt Pizza face wants all the girls gone except for.... cute as a button, but not as smart Jordan.

OMG I am so disgusted with Porsche at this moment, she is telling Kalia that she only came on here to be seen for as long as she can so she can get acting gigs, blah blah. she admits her dream is to be on shows or to win the money and have a camera crew follow her around 24/7 for her own reality show. This girl is disgusting, cannot stand her even more so now that I know she could cate less about BB, but she only came in to bee seen on camera as much as possible, she's talking about how she needs to look good at all times so ppl in the industry will see her and hopfully hire her when she gets out, she is clueless about playin the game or really that she even cares about the money except if it could get her money like she said to hire a camera crew to follow her around, dissgussting!!!!!!

OMG I am so disgusted with Porsche at this moment, she is telling Kalia that she only came on here to be seen for as long as she can so she can get acting gigs, blah blah. she admits her dream is to be on shows or to win the money and have a camera crew follow her around 24/7 for her own reality show. This girl is disgusting, cannot stand her even more so now that I know she could cate less about BB, but she only came in to bee seen on camera as much as possible, she's talking about how she needs to look good at all times so ppl in the industry will see her and hopfully hire her when she gets out, she is clueless about playin the game or really that she even cares about the money except if it could get her money like she said to hire a camera crew to follow her around, dissgussting!!!!!!

Porsche, you're not that pretty! Sorry. Hate to break it to you.

Hmmm. Kalia could use that to her advantage. :animated_scratchchin: Porsche's dreams of stardom will not be so tangible if she doesn't even make it to jury (which is the way it looks like she's going).

she is flabby and out of shape and she has a huge ass, and not like a kardasian bum but not shapely she is a mess right now, hair looks like crap , I hate this girl, what the hell is she doin on BB, she thinks this is the best way to be seen 24/7? what an idiot

All four cameras on Kalia & Portia. Kill me now. Here's a quick synopsis:

Portia: Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me. Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah. If I win the money I want to pay people to follow me around and film me.

Kalia: Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me. Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah. I'll vote to keep you if you keep me.

Portia: Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah. We should have been partners. Me me me me me.

Kalia: (Yawn)

Verdict: droners.

Hey, I thought we like "real" people here? You can't fault Porsche for saying out loud what the others are thinking. Really, what do you think all those people try to get on to the show for? Notoriety and money is my guess though they have a better chance at getting noticed than winning the money. Oh, and a second chance to come back as an all-star and maybe cross over to another reality show. Some prizes, big heads,the list is endless. Who knows they may get their own reality show one day too.

Sadly she doesn't strike me as the all-star type. And if she's saying stuff like that out loud, she's not only throwing away her chance, but she's short-circuiting her stay by at least 2 or 3 weeks probably. Hey if I walked in my job and said, "The only reason I'm working here is so I can drive a Mercedes Benz and date George Clooney, but I hate it here -people are going to quickly see me as not only delusional but remove themselves slowly from my person. That amount of attention-seeking behavior at her age is perhaps a little borderline.

I fault the beeotch for bein a mindless stupid nobody who I choose not to like, I dont care who is on BB real or not but if I don't like you for whatever it is you are puttin out there, then that is how I feel, and then to sit there and tell all of this to Kalia, that is not gonna keep her in there for the length of time she wants to be seen 24/7 so producers and whoever out there will hire her, lame!!!!!

Exactly. And she strikes me a little bit of having that Paris Hilton mentality of "I'm so hot. I can get any job or any man." Of course, Paris is not that pretty, either, and she somehow thinks that whatever looks she has will last indefinitely. Sorry. No. I wonder if they were born in the same month.

Ain't that the truth .Even though she looks pretty good and has a nice figure I still had to flip the channel real quick on BBAD after hearing her say LIKE every other word , LOL.

I remember when Jen Johnson did that ALL the time in BB8. Drove me nuts.

lol, good ol Jen, She was somethin wasn't she, cryin over her pic,lol

Hey, I thought we like "real" people here? You can't fault Porsche for saying out loud what the others are thinking. Really, what do you think all those people try to get on to the show for? Notoriety and money is my guess though they have a better chance at getting noticed than winning the money. Oh, and a second chance to come back as an all-star and maybe cross over to another reality show. Some prizes, big heads,the list is endless. Who knows they may get their own reality show one day too.

All Porche (jeez that name) has to do is dye her hair dark and she can play Casey Anthony in the made for TV Lifetime movie "The True Casey Anthony Story"....."The Dingo ate my baby." :rolleyes4:

she cracked me up most of the time, and she didn't quit, but she gave just as much as she got

All Porche (jeez that name) has to do is dye her hair dark and she can play Casey Anthony in the made for TV Lifetime movie "The True Casey Anthony Story"....."The Dingo ate my baby." :rolleyes4:

Maybe she'll get the lead due to her infamous gig on BB. lol

Archived