Porsche - Week 1 Nominated

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well she's hot...

But she seems to be kinda stuck up and probably going to turn out to be a bitch.

She really turned me off with her talk of always being the hottest girl in a room.

Cassie's way hotter anyway.

idk i was surprised she didnt take the top of the banana and let keith take the bottom

could be a nomination since she did so well the first comp :animated_bouncy:

She seems to look much better in that picture... But she is definitely going to get on my nerves, if she doesn't knock her i-am-prettier-than-you attitude off.

I think she's looking for a showmance with Dominic, but he seems more interested in Cassi. I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a love triange, unless one of them goes home this week.

I am so happy that Cassi is prettier than she is. I hate people that act like that. I have disliked this girl every since I saw her pre-show interview.

You and me both. This chickee thinks she's all that and a bag of chips. Did not like her pre-season interview at all. I don't think she'll last long.

She seems to look much better in that picture... But she is definitely going to get on my nerves, if she doesn't knock her i-am-prettier-than-you attitude off.

I think she's looking for a showmance with Dominic, but he seems more interested in Cassi. I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a love triange, unless one of them goes home this week.

Agreed... just photogenic not really pretty imo.

Great strategy in not telling the others she's a cocktail waitress!...oops, I mean a VIP cocktail waitress. It's such an intimidating profession...

Too bad she won't be able to swap hooker John client customer and biggest tip stories with Rachel...

:rolleyes:

When she smiles fakely ..she has horse teeth. I know it's shallow to point it out, but it bugged me. I don't really like her as much as some of the others. I kinda think she will be Rachel and Brenden's first target from the newbies because she put in a strong showing for the competition.

So I take it she was nominated? Watched DVR of BBAD and just heard them talking about POV tomorrow and said who are you voting for if they don't win and Dominic said Porche... I did not however catch any of the convo before or after.. just walking in and out of the room as I get ready for work..

no surprised that she is nom due to fact she did the best of newbies in first comp :animated_bouncy:

I found Porsche to be instantly annoying in the 1st BBAD.

I realize she is on the block but her paranoia and poor deductive reasoning has me want to nominate her for the Alicia Silverstone role in a 2011 version of "Clueless".

I found Porsche to be instantly annoying in the 1st BBAD.

I realize she is on the block but her paranoia and poor deductive reasoning has me want to nominate her for the Alicia Silverstone role in a 2011 version of "Clueless".

She is a stupid bi*ch. She said in her interview that she thinks she's always the hottest girl around. Hello, Porsche. Cassi is a hell of a lot prettier than you, and she doesn't even try. I know it sounds harsh, but I see Porsche as the dime a dozen ordinary looking blonde. You see her in every county in every state, but somehow she thinks her looks are extraordinary.

I agree she did make herself a target by hanging in the end with the old houseguests. All the other new houseguests were smart enough to get off their bananas quickly so as not to make themselves targets of Rachel, Evel Dick, or Danielle. This girl is a dumba**, and I hope she goes soon.

Also did anyone see her pathetic attempt at trying to flirt with Jeff right in front of Jordan? I hope Jordan teaches her a lesson if Porsche actually stays.

Archived