Lawon - Week 1

if he doesnt make jury i would be shock :animated_bouncy:

I think I may like him so far, he seems fun, seems to know the game a little, and has not done anything very offensive , I even like his bright colors,lolanimated_scratchchin.gif

I like him and all, but I want people who are willing to compete, so if his plan is to wise crack his way to the end and not win competitions, I want him gone, asap.

I like him and all, but I want people who are willing to compete, so if his plan is to wise crack his way to the end and not win competitions, I want him gone, asap.

Sorry to break it to you kid, but that IS competing, it's just more of a "mental" vs "physical" method of competing. People always say they dislike "floaters" or those who lay low, but those who do have a history of going very far in the game. It's a strong move which if done successfully can get you to the end, where your actions truly count. His personality is rather loud though, and I think once he get his footing from the twists he will make some moves in game. Him and his partner don't seem that found of each other so we'll see how well they do.

Him and his partner don't seem that found of each other so we'll see how well they do.

It will be interesting to see who is the more liked of that pair by the other HG if they get nominated. He talks too loud and she talks too much!

did i make jury yet? :animated_bouncy:

wow he was looking good for the jury

but today his name seems to be coming up a lot

so now idk about him skating to the jury

the hg are starting to see him as a liar :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I like him. At least he's entertaining and so what if he's working both sides of the house? More power to him if he gets away with it. I hope he wins HOH...that will be good drama!

What did he get called out on? I missed that.

Brendon and Rachel (on behalf of the old HGs) pulled Keith to the side of the BY about his claim that Lawon was his source of information that led to Keith's blow up after Dick left. They then called Lawon over to orchestrate a confrontation. Keith accused Lawon of lying about some of the previous statements while Lawon admitted he had told Keith that Jeff and Jordan were laughing after Dick left (they weren't) so the Dick departure must have been part of the twist. How Keith used that to justify his subsequent attack on Porsche and Kalia is beyond me.

There was also something about Lawon saying that Jeff and Jordan knew about Keith's real job in HR. Kalia was also dragged into the mess. The upshot is that Lawon was being labeled a liar and he took that as an attack on his character. He stormed off and was crying to Rachel in the have-not room. He also cried to Kalia and then Brendon. When he cried the women cried. Brendon gave him a hug.

The more I think about his crying, while genuine, there may have been strategic value since Brenchel was telling everyone use of the POV wasn't settled. It made him appear as a sympathetic, weak player and less of a threat .

Lawon is still considered entertaining and isn't in any danger of eviction.

I like him. At least he's entertaining and so what if he's working both sides of the house? More power to him if he gets away with it. I hope he wins HOH...that will be good drama!

Me too, I like him, and Shelly is seriously playing both sides and she gets a pass wtf....

Archived