Keith - Week 1 - Evicted 7/14

I knew from his interview he would be on the block first week, he is irritating and should watch his episodes when he goes home and make some drastic changes in his life.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew from his interview he would be on the block first week, he is irritating and should watch his episodes when he goes home and make some drastic changes in his life.

i think the majority had him on the block and out the first week :animated_bouncy:

I kinda feel sorry for him. He way overplayed and got far too paranoid too soon and I think he's realized it now. He'll be gone Thursday and I'm sure he knows it. So long Keith. I'm glad he's going simply because I didn't care for the his thought process while claiming to be a Christian. He's still a youngun' though. I'm sure he's very charismatic and popular in his neck of the woods but the elders in his church need to explain some things to him obviously, especially if he plans to be a leader type.

Yes, Keith is playing too hard, trying to do what I'm not sure, but he is irritating everyone including me. Too bad, I think he could have gone further, if he had just toned it down, but then again, maybe this is him all the time anyways.

There was some discussion amongst the original "regulators" to flip the script and keep Keith because they think Keith is more likely to go after the vets, and that Porche will work with the vets.

Don't know how serious this discussion is at this time. We'll see how it all plays out...

Keith? Oh yeh, Keith. Is he still in the house?

;)

tick tick tick

his last supper should be given

this has been one of thee most predictable first boot ever

he didnt strayed one bit from his preseason vids :animated_bouncy:

for someone who watched bb since season one he really sucked at the game

you would think he never watched bb before by how awful he is at the game :animated_bouncy:

for someone who watched bb since season one he really sucked at the game

you would think he never watched bb before by how awful he is at the game :animated_bouncy:

Yes you are speaking the truth! :guitarist:

captain veto thrower aka captain evicted the first week :animated_bouncy:

There was some discussion amongst the original "regulators" to flip the script and keep Keith because they think Keith is more likely to go after the vets, and that Porche will work with the vets.

Don't know how serious this discussion is at this time. We'll see how it all plays out...

I so want Keith to get the boot BUT I think the newbies having the numbers are going to vote to keep him because of their fear of Porshe switching to the vets.

I so want Keith to get the boot BUT I think the newbies having the numbers are going to vote to keep him because of their fear of Porshe switching to the vets.

I would agree from what I have seen. She's talked them up a ton and I am sure the newbs know it

-Kyo

He's smart enough to figure out everything except...how to play the game. Anybody who has ever watch BB knows that you never ever put your a** on the line. Never ever throw a veto if you are on the block. It may work out since his partner is also dumb. I don't know what BB he watched but he should know that the only sure vote is when you are voting for someone else.

He's smart enough to figure out everything except...how to play the game. Anybody who has ever watch BB knows that you never ever put your a** on the line. Never ever throw a veto if you are on the block. It may work out since his partner is also dumb. I don't know what BB he watched but he should know that the only sure vote is when you are voting for someone else.

How about never call out people who are voting for you?!

How about don't strategize with someone from the other side? He is giving Dani information about the newbies. Granted most of what he is saying is just crazy.

I hope he gets evicted, he lowers the level of gameplay on his side with his paranoid crap.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name