Keith - Week 1 - Evicted 7/14

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he was just trying to get in Dani's ear about his partner not talking to him, Daniele was really standoffish and was really not giving him anything, she just kept saying" I don't know what you want me to say"

I don't like him either. The minute he said he was a youth minister and showed his strategy plan of "Charlie's angels," I was turned off.

Yeah,I pretty much disliked him before halfway through the first episode.

Saying he's a religious preacher or minister or whatever and then bragging asbout his game plan withn all the hot ladies in the house.

Then he jumps on the cute blonde for a partner and later sees Danielle and tells us he'd like to kick his partner to the curb for her...

This guy is a pig.

I shall from now on refer to him only as... Reverend McPimp. ;)

i am surprised that this dude has a job anywhere let alone human resources

i would think he would have been brought up on sexual harassment just by the fact he seem so sex crazed

i can just imagine his hiring interviews , hey baby come sit on daddy's lap :animated_bouncy:

animated_scratchchin.gif he is soooo lame, I sorta wish tho that they would send his partner home first, I don't think he is a threat of any kind, but Porsche is more devious and could stir it up more than him.

I think I'd rather see Porsche stay than Keith. Four (at least) more weeks of that creep drooling and learing at the women would be gross. Nice role model for the kids in his church. I have to wonder if there are girls in his church youth group and how he acts toward them.

Don't see how this guy can be an HR person. From what I have seen, he doesn't interact well with people. When he talks it is just disconnented or something and I can really follow what he is trying to get across.

Don't see how this guy can be an HR person. From what I have seen, he doesn't interact well with people. When he talks it is just disconnented or something and I can really follow what he is trying to get across.

I agree. He's not very articulate. Seems he can't put his thoughts into words and jumps all over the place.

well, I just got home early from work, and I cannot figure out what the hell is going on with Keith Porsche, and lawon, what is Keith tryin to stir up?? and is it just a stir up or was any of that for real, did Lawan lie to someone about stuff?? confused, but I will say one thing, I cannot stand either Porsche or Keith, evict them both, geesh this is only week one,lol

It's kind of a drawn out saga with little grounds for everyone to be so upset. Short of it, the oldies pushed for the newbies to call each other out so they'd implode and it's working. lol. Rachel's jumping the gun and wanting to make deals with peeps before she discusses it with Brendon and the oldie alliance...but Brendon just put his foot down so no worries about that. The oldie alliance have added Shelly to their group and are going to talk to Cassie also.

ok, cause I was trippin, I was like what the??? I could see no reason to be havin all that drama so soon, but it makes sense what you say about Rachel, she always did go on a power trip every time she had HOH, Brandon is giving her the what for,lolol

You can flashback to about 2:30 or so and get the gist of what's been happening. There was some good conversations. It's been entertaining. lol

I'm gonna do that, so I can see what happened, thanks for the time to flashback

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name