Keith - Week 1 - Evicted 7/14

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my god he really he needs to control his hormones

i could see him annoying the crap out the hg especially the women

i could see him being nominated by rachel :animated_bouncy:

Dang, get the hoses out and cool this little dog down. If he thinks any of the smart women in the

house would have joined his original plan to form a little casanova inspired club, he deludes himself.

He's only exhausting and annoying so far.

The nose picker of the house. He's so annoying to listen to and watch, I hope he's first out.

Seems like Keith blew up at Porsche for no reason tonight, yelling and making a fool of himself. All the other players have been put off by that. He's on the block and looks like he'll go. Thank God, flipping hypocrite

Seems like Keith blew up at Porsche for no reason tonight, yelling and making a fool of himself. All the other players have been put off by that. He's on the block and looks like he'll go. Thank God, flipping hypocrite

Yay, he is so annoying. He's like the fly you can't squat away and I can't stand on camera nose pickers-I mean he went up to the third knuckle. ewww! I think he's gay too and covering up with all his "in the face" trying to get with one of the females.

no surprised this guy is on the block and maybe one of the first out

that was my prediction along with many after just watching his preseason video and hearing his strategy and seeing

he was somewhat athletic

so far this season is going as predicted with the returnees winning hoh and newbies getting picked off

only thing not expected was dick leaving for whatever reason :animated_bouncy:

Keith flashed his penis at Porsche in the shower :animated_shocking:

She's telling this to Dominic. Good Christian ... NOT

wow you must have good headphones i can barely understand what she is saying :animated_bouncy:

I said I was thinkin Preacher boy would be in trouble and that is before he went off on his tirade last night, he annoyed me right off the bat, and if he is a nose picker, yukkkkk!!!!hope he goes, but I don't like Porche either,lolanimated_scratchchin.gif

I don't in general find black men attractive .. they're just not my "type" but I thought he was pretty handsome in that boy next door kind of way.. until he started talking, and kept talking. It just seems like he talks too fast for others to digest what he's trying to say and they end up wanting to reach for a mute button. He reminds me of a born again Christian guy I roomed with one summer who I was pretty sure was gay, but hid it behind his constant "girl chasing".

A charlies angels kind of scenario kind of falls under the same category of people who give themselves nicknames. People need to make up your nick name, not the other way around. Just as that situation with a charlies angels approach has to develop on their own, you can't randomly decide you're going to be charlie.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name