Cassi - Week 1

I don't remember Jeff smoking the last time, but who knows what's going on in his head (with Cassie) and had to light up afterwards.

Would love to see Jeffy dump Jordan for Cassie. Better yet Jordan dump Jeffy for Cassie. Now that would be interesing BB TV. :smoke:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love to see Jeffy dump Jordan for Cassie. Better yet Jordan dump Jeffy for Cassie. Now that would be interesing BB TV. :smoke:

lmao

Both your choices for entertainment would be a first in BB history and surely if Jordan and Cassie hooked up, the Dick would have wished he stayed in the house.

I like Cassi.. but she's playing too hard for week 1. She's talking on the couches with Lawon now, about wanting the votes to all be FOR Keith to stay from their side or she will know Adam and Kalia made side deals. While she's right, she's very angry about it when she talks, and is basically saying she will never talk game with them again, etc. She's failing to realize that all seasons have floaters, and while you can't trust them, you have to be willing to negotiate with them sometimes for votes. So her plan to never talk game with them thereafter will shoot herself in the foot.

Another telling thing -- she talks about Dani like Dani isn't one of the COUPLES/Vets.

Cassie also says she thinks if their "side" doesn't win HOH that she will be a target next week.

Whats up with Cassidy not participating in photos? I get if you don't want to but they were screaming her name and she was ignoring them. I see the diva coming out in her.. I guess she doesn't take photos if she isn't getting paid for them.

cassi needs to learned you cant get your way all the time

not participating in the photos was bonehead and a sure fire way to have a short stay in bb house :animated_bouncy:

Cassi seems upset at something. I have no time to watch it right now, anyone know what?

she claims she was upset because Porsche is staying, or something like that. I dont believe it, she comes off a little snooty. Those faces she makes when she puts her make up on are ridic, she sucks her nose in and pouts into the mirror.

I didn't know how to take her honesty with Brenchal in this episode. I have a feeling it could actually help her down the road because the vets will know they can't just play with her any way they want. But she did raise a few red flags. I think that's why Rachel was considering renominating another pair. She doesn't really like Cassi. It has nothing to do with strategy either, I think.

I didn't know how to take her honesty with Brenchal in this episode. I have a feeling it could actually help her down the road because the vets will know they can't just play with her any way they want. But she did raise a few red flags. I think that's why Rachel was considering renominating another pair. She doesn't really like Cassi. It has nothing to do with strategy either, I think.

Actually I believe strongly that it does. Everyone knows Dom and Cassie are working together. Originally they thought they had Kalia and Adam as their swing vote, but today Adam more or less came out and said to Jeff that he wasn't going to side with the vets. Which means that if they can get rid of Cassie -- they can use Dom's attraction to Daniele to their advantage and swoop him up into their alliance, as he will have lost his strongest ally and it would make sense for him to be Danielle's "Partner".

The only sticking point, is how upset Dom is over losing Cassie. He might feel required to "get vengeance" for her eviction by getting HOH and putting one of the returning vet couples on the block.. so the SOONER they get her out of the house, the better chance they have of Dom coming over to their side, before his bond with Cassie gets so strong that he can never be persuaded. The others on the other side, will be pretty lost without Cassie and Dom. So yes.. I do think it's strategic.

Rachel's cattiness towards other girls this season has been nearly non existent. I think a large part of that has to due with the fact that she feels more secure in her relationship with Brenden. She doesn't need to prove she's the hottest girl, because she's already got a man. For her, it's about proving she's the best competitor.

Actually I believe strongly that it does. Everyone knows Dom and Cassie are working together. Originally they thought they had Kalia and Adam as their swing vote, but today Adam more or less came out and said to Jeff that he wasn't going to side with the vets. Which means that if they can get rid of Cassie -- they can use Dom's attraction to Daniele to their advantage and swoop him up into their alliance, as he will have lost his strongest ally and it would make sense for him to be Danielle's "Partner".

The only sticking point, is how upset Dom is over losing Cassie. He might feel required to "get vengeance" for her eviction by getting HOH and putting one of the returning vet couples on the block.. so the SOONER they get her out of the house, the better chance they have of Dom coming over to their side, before his bond with Cassie gets so strong that he can never be persuaded. The others on the other side, will be pretty lost without Cassie and Dom. So yes.. I do think it's strategic.

Rachel's cattiness towards other girls this season has been nearly non existent. I think a large part of that has to due with the fact that she feels more secure in her relationship with Brenden. She doesn't need to prove she's the hottest girl, because she's already got a man. For her, it's about proving she's the best competitor.

I agree she is definitely not as catty. I do remember her pointedly asking Brendon if he thought Cassi had a nose job or some work done on her face. It was kind of funny because it was obvious that it was something bothering her at the moment because she would not look at Brendon while she was putting on her make up. Brendon was like, "Wha?" Then she insisted that Cassi had to have had some kind of work done like a nose job or such. So I think she's just doing a great job at keeping it under wraps as much as possible. As far as Dominic goes, he's kind of unpredictable and not as smart as he thinks he is. I don't think he's as smart as Cassi in using strategy. But if the vets wanted someone who could play strategy with a cool head and cover their tracks well at the same time, I have a feeling they would use Cassi. Jmo.

I cant stand this hooch. Its like Erika and Whamber had a lovechild (if one of them had a penis...which could be highly plausible for Erika) and procreated this walking mess. Easy on the eyes....and thats about it.

:smilielol:

I cant stand this hooch. Its like Erika and Whamber had a lovechild (if one of them had a penis...which could be highly plausible for Erika) and procreated this walking mess. Easy on the eyes....and thats about it.

LOL and I don't even think that! Porsche and Kalia are both much prettier- TO ME! :partytime:

Archived