Cassi - Week 1

this is going to be a very likable team, so they will be less likely to get nominated...

i would think you wouldnt want to team up with somebody that you are alligned with.. however in this case it will be fine, because i dont see them getting nominated.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as Rachel is in the game, she'll have to watch herself because I'm sure Rachel will soon be very jealous of her. She is the prettiest and smartest in the house IMO.

Yep. Although Danielle and Rachel are both fierce competitors. I just know they're going to be at each others' throats soon.

I'm gonna go ahead and say this, she is by far, the prettiest/sexiest woman in thirteen seasons of BB... The fact that I'm only saying this after one epi and her interview vids, speaks volumes to the people that know me... Keep in mind, this is just one man's opinion, you all are welcome to agree or disagree, up to you :animated_wave:

animated_wave.gif Agree with you Reapy, and I am no man,lol, now lets see how she uses that to her advantage, I think she has skills where this game is concerned, if she can hide that fact for a while, she is a girl who is not prissy and can hang with both the girls and the guys, and that is dangerous, If she can hide those skills for awhile I see her going far, if the other girls catch onto her tho, they will kick her to the curb, so far she has done well, and I think partnering with Shelly was a smart thing as this house unfolds, Shelly has turned out to be likeable as well, so I say Game on

I'm gonna go ahead and say this, she is by far, the prettiest/sexiest woman in thirteen seasons of BB... The fact that I'm only saying this after one epi and her interview vids, speaks volumes to the people that know me... Keep in mind, this is just one man's opinion, you all are welcome to agree or disagree, up to you :animated_wave:

She's up there with Lisa (BB3) and Carol (BB8).

I don't have the live feeds, but its great hearing that she knows what she's doing in there. Hopefully she can get some allies who do the same.

I really like Cassi and I'm glad she paired up with Shelly. She is beautiful but she's not hung up on her looks like a couple of other people in the house right now. I hope the two of them can go a long way in this game because I would be happy if either one of them ended up winning the game.

I just hope the newbies stick together like they said the first night and don't fall for the crap the veterans are throwing their way. If they don't stick together the seasoned vets will pick them off one by one and I don't want to see that happen.

I like all the returning house guests but I really want to see one of the newbies win this year. The others already had their chance and if I have to put up with them again they'll walk out the door one by one at the hands of people like Cassi and Shelly. smile.gif

Yep, and I'd add Keesha(BB10) and Sarah(BB6) as well.

keesha wasnt all that in the looks department imo :animated_bouncy:

Did she just say Lee Brice's "Love Like Crazy"/Eli Young Band's "Crazy Girl" was written about her?

I read something about that before she went into the house.. maybe true... she's kinda a name dropper when she gets the chance.

Did she just say Lee Brice's "Love Like Crazy"/Eli Young Band's "Crazy Girl" was written about her?

Yes it sure was written about her relationship with Lee (who is now her ex). She said she was approached to do the video and when she heard which song it was for, she said that song is about me, that's my ex. Lee talked to Eli and said it was too close to home, so she didn't do it.

Go back to feed 4 at 11:18 PM BBT on Saturday to hear about it.

Yes it sure was written about her relationship with Lee (who is now her ex). She said she was approached to do the video and when she heard which song it was for, she said that song is about me, that's my ex. Lee talked to Eli and said it was too close to home, so she didn't do it.

Go back to feed 4 at 11:18 PM BBT on Saturday to hear about it.

Yeah, I heard her say it on BBAD but wasn't 100% paying attention. The girl in video does look like her though.

I think she blundered big time this morning when talking to Rachel and Brendon. She expressed her distrust in the veteran alliance a little too strongly by talking about not wanting to be this season's "Britney". Both her and Dominic used virtually the same words when talking to them, so they're 100% convinced now they are working together, in addition, she expressed a desire to not get him out of the house, when J/J and B/R know that Dom is gunning for one of them next week. She also made it clear her ONLY allegiance was to Shelly. She over played her hand in a really bad way, and I hope she can do some damage control.

She was in a really strong position before this because the Vet's wanted her and Shelly on their side, and were working out a secret alliance with them, meanwhile the other side of the house really like her. She might be in trouble.

:animated_scratchchin:

I think she blundered big time this morning when talking to Rachel and Brendon. She expressed her distrust in the veteran alliance a little too strongly by talking about not wanting to be this season's "Britney". Both her and Dominic used virtually the same words when talking to them, so they're 100% convinced now they are working together, in addition, she expressed a desire to not get him out of the house, when J/J and B/R know that Dom is gunning for one of them next week. She also made it clear her ONLY allegiance was to Shelly. She over played her hand in a really bad way, and I hope she can do some damage control.

She was in a really strong position before this because the Vet's wanted her and Shelly on their side, and were working out a secret alliance with them, meanwhile the other side of the house really like her. She might be in trouble.

animated_scratchchin.gif

agree, they are onto her when at first they wanted to like trust her and Shelly 100%, but she really did overshoot it this am, she may be in trouble, specially if she keeps up this thing with Dom, if they are wanting to remain in an alliance then they really need to get cagey and not let it be known AT ALLrolleyes.gif

Starting to not like her because I think she's trying to manipulate Jeff away from Jordan. :furious:

You could only be manipulated if you want to be. With that said, he's smitten with Cassie and it's like choosing between Heidi of the Mountains (jordan) and a supermodel (cassie - not quite super but still a model).

I think she has a great personality, but she won't be on long....The veterans have already figured her out....She can't go running her mouth, these people are repeating everything.

I will give her another couple of weeks, and think she will be voted out....HOPE NOT

You could only be manipulated if you want to be. With that said, he's smitten with Cassie and it's like choosing between Heidi of the Mountains (jordan) and a supermodel (cassie - not quite super but still a model).

But do you think he's really actually smitten with her? I mean I'm sure he's attracted to her, but I don't think he's anything but physically attracted to her. I hope anyway.

this girl has got to stop following Dominic's lead. She's making a whole lotta mistakes early.. her and Dominic have already shown the hand they're playing. Huge mistake.

Archived