Adam - Week 1

He's out of shape, they should keep him around for a while because he won't be good in physical comps. I also think he won't be good in any of the other comps either.

He actually lost 100 lbs in order to audition to be on the show. He said he was motivated by how bad Enzo did in comps last year. He may be stronger than he looks. Time will tell.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He actually lost 100 lbs in order to audition to be on the show. He said he was motivated by how bad Enzo did in comps last year. He may be stronger than he looks. Time will tell.

Maybe but he sounded like he was taking some extra breaths when he was talking and had to hold that head bandana up to his mouth a few times. I'll stick with my original thought and he's totally out of shape and won't do well in phys. comps.

he is sorta greasy, I am not a fan so much, he puts on this bad boy act, with the metal and all, and he is sort of a know it all, and I get the idea that he has a short fuse, we haven't seen that so much yet, but I feel it boiling under the surface, I guess "hide and watch" with him,lol

he is sorta greasy, I am not a fan so much, he puts on this bad boy act, with the metal and all, and he is sort of a know it all, and I get the idea that he has a short fuse, we haven't seen that so much yet, but I feel it boiling under the surface, I guess "hide and watch" with him,lol

Ah .. but it's so much fun when short fuses get lit and go kabloom in the big brother house. I'm a Rachel fan .. but I loved watching her fight with Ragan last year. Bring on the fights! :boxing::fight2::bangin:

Maybe but he sounded like he was taking some extra breaths when he was talking and had to hold that head bandana up to his mouth a few times. I'll stick with my original thought and he's totally out of shape and won't do well in phys. comps.

He's still a rather large man, even if he's been working out, he is no doubt still not in his optimal health. But the competitions they have are not always physical in a way where people with large muscles do well .. there are diff types of physical comps. For me the jury is still out, but you might be right. Time will tell.

The old HG have devised a plan to let him name their alliance. Poor guy he sounds so psyched to be a part of the group and they are just using that to make him be more loyal.

If he is not also playing them, he is going to feel like such a fool when the truth comes out. I hope they all get busted before he can become their puppet.

The old HG have devised a plan to let him name their alliance. Poor guy he sounds so psyched to be a part of the group and they are just using that to make him be more loyal.

If he is not also playing them, he is going to feel like such a fool when the truth comes out. I hope they all get busted before he can become their puppet.

I was just telling someone else how I feel bad for him in a way because of this. He wants to be a part of them so bad he's making a fool of himself. Trying way to hard, sad, but it's a game. Hopefuly he will learn.

And he claims to know so much about Big Brother. I don't feel sorry for him if he is that stupid, first shelly now adam. You would think these newbies would get together and realize they were offered the same deals, like wtf. If they fall for it, I think this group may be dumber than last seasons cast.

After watching the show tonight I think Adam has the upper hand! He never fell for their BS but convinced them (and me!) that he was a star struck fan.

I hope the same is true of Shelly. We'll soon see since Cassi has been openly advocating for getting rid of an old HG duo and Shelly was in the room.

Go Adam!! I have much respect for his game play at this time.

He takes out any of the returnees, he'll be aces for me.

Well...don't count on it. Adam has his head so far up Jeff's @ss, Jeff actually has a bushy red tail! ;)

Adam's another one that wouldn't mind sacrificing his partner for a Golden Key.

well no worries cause they are gonna get rid of Dom like next, maybe if it isn't Cassi before him

please dont make him ever host a pov comp again :animated_bouncy:

Archived