Adam - Week 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think they maybe nominated by rachel :animated_bouncy:

Hate loud noises an he is a loud noiseanimated_shocking.gif

If he would stop the roar I would be better with him,lol

So far I kind of like him...despite his love of ED and 90210. so odd!

I think he'll be good for laughs.

I did chuckle at Dominic's reaction when Adam asked to be a team....afraid to say no. :giggle:

:grin2:

I really like him so far, he seems genuine. I have never been the type of person who found a person being themselves "annoying". Then again I like Rachel when a lot of people don't. So .. maybe I just like loud, opinionated you know where you stand with them, people. In his pre-bb interview he mentioned his father recently died from Lou Gargig's disease. That disease is so terrible and watching someone you love go through that .. has to have had an effect on a person. He talks about his girlfriend with a lot of passion too. I get the idea that he's a pretty sweet and caring guy.

So .. :smitten:

I am into him at the moment. We'll see how things fair.

Sooo annoying.. fast forwarded through him on BBAD

I agree! I can't believe what others on another forum were saying about liking him. That demonic sounding voice is almost as annoying as Rachel's cackle. And his goatee? Gotta go! That is never cute on any guy.

I like that he is a fan and has knowledge of past seasons...to me he is a big teddy bear but think he will be a target soon cuz of his knowledge...he should tone that down if he wants to survive...but will see how he fares in comps...btw love goatees my man sports a hot one lol!

Archived