7/7 & 7/8 - Live Feeds / Live Show / BB After Dark Updates

1125 Keith in BR shaving with a straight razor. Adam on couch watching. Dom ADL. Shelly sitting in purple room alone drinking slop.

1127 Kalia still laying down. Talking to Lawon in the HHN room. (having issues hearing them. darn laptop)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:16 pm BBT

Rachel and Shelly in storage room.

Shelly, "You have a chance to give everyone such a different impression...it's a yellow brick road for what you want...all you have to say to us is who you want to get rid of. I don't want you to quit."

Rachel nodding and agreeing.

Shelly, "I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about it...I'm glad you guys made the decision you made."

Rachel, "I think everyone freaks out because I'm very emotional. I'm not a quitter...sometimes when I feel so hopeless, you just have to vent."

Shelly, "Everyone knew coming in that it was you six and us eight...I wanted to stay out of it...these people are self destructing on their own."

Shelly says she wants to stay out of it...the emotional stuff. She tells Rachel there are more people than she thinks on her side.

Rachel doesn't offer an alliance but says that Shelly is a good player.

Shelly continues giving a pep talk about "overcoming adversity and embracing it."

Rachel talking about taking whatever prizes she can get and paying for wedding.

Shelly, "I will never tell you what to do, but I will always tell you the truth."

Hugs and Rachel and Shelly leave the storage room as Lawon comes in and laughs when he passes them.

1:24 pm BBT

Dominic and Porsche in Katy Perry room, separate beds.

Porsche, "This sucks...thanks for breakfast by the way."

Both just lying quietly.

There's trivia on right now, Maybe POV?

2:38 BBT

Doesn't seem like the played POV. probly just picked players

Feed 1 & 2:

Majority of the house in the rainbow bedroom talking

Just general chat and talking about hosting the POV. Looks like Lawon hosting

Feed 3 & 4

Kalia & Keith talking about if he has to "try" to win the challange

Kalia telling him he has the votes he can just "lay Low"

3:52 pm BBT

Porsche and Keith in HHN room. P saying that K has been pointing his finger and saying things about her. He says he didn't mean it that way.

Keith, "we in this house and we are playing a game...when it's all said and done there can be only one... there is no one I'd rather be with at the end than you."

Porsche isn't buying it. Says she can't believe him and it's all game play because he threw her under the bus last night. She's crying.

He keeps saying it's a game and you can't take it personally.

3:59 pm BBT

Lawon in HOH telling Rachel that he feels a bond with Bredon and Rachel. Rachel is agreeing. Kalia is in the room too, talking with B.

Rachel tells Lawon he is her friend and that Danielle is included in the bond. She thinks Keith is trying to turn Lawon against her and B.

Lawon tells her not to worry about it.

Rachel says she would tell Lawon if she was putting him up. She says most of the partners are not friends, and that's why people don't understand Kalia and Lawon and how close they are.

Rachel says that she doesn't understand why Keith and Porsche are both freaking out.

4:02 pm BBT

Porsche says in her real life she wouldn't be talking to someone like Keith. He's like WHAT? She says someone who would betray me...OHH...

He asks if she would talk to him after the show, and she says no because of how he has acted. K, "so you're not gonna call me?" Porsche, "no"

Porsche, "you did betray your partner, and now you're gonna have to deal with it."

Keith still defending that he does like P and didn't betray her.

4:07 pm BBT

Dani just got called to the DR... hopefully they let her know ED is ok.

Talk in HoH about if it had been their dad they would basically DEMAND that production let them know he is ok and not hurt.

Some more to add to the posts above:

3:45 PM BBT: Rachel, Kalia, Jordan and Lawon in the HoH room. Rachel saying she dyed her shirt in the hotel room using eye shadow and parts of hair color. Jordan or Kalia asked how they would know to do that and Rachel says they are chemists. A few minutes later they talk about sororities. Kalia was the social chair in her junior year and also won an award for fine arts.

3:55 PM BBT: Kalia sleeps with an eye mask on ever since she was a bartender.

Only Lawon, Kalia, Brendan and Rachel left in HoH Rachel and Lawon are talking to each other and Kalia and Brendan are having a different conversation.

4:05 PM BBT: still in the HoH room, Rachel telling Lawon she thinks Lawon and Kalia are the closest pair in the house. She asks him if he thinks Dominic and Adam are close, they both agree that they aren’t close. Rachel says she doesn’t think Shelly and Cassi are close and there is tension between Keith and Porsche for the things he said about her last night. Rachel says “so I think you two are the closest”, he says with a smile “really”. She says yeah. He says we have good vibes.

4:11 pm BBT

HoH just confirmed that TWO golden keys will be given out this first round.

HoH folks talking about how awesome ED really is and is a nice person (which is true - I've met him) and how dedicated he is to BB....

4:14 PM BBT: Lawon, Rachel, Kalia and Brendan in the HoH room. Talking about the bomb Keith is going to drop, they want to know what it is. Rachel kids it’s that he and Porsche are married, the all laugh. Brendan says he thinks it will be a disappointment. Kalia says he sounds like Mel Gibson, that he’s bugging out. She says he says “I know people, I know people, I know people”, she doesn’t believe him. More conversation and laughter about him.

FOTH for about 15 minutes

4:30 PM BBT: In purple room, Adam, Keith, Cassi and Shelly. Keith saying he shouldn’t have gone off on Porsche yesterday. Shelly says you won’t do it again and he says no.

4:32 pm BBT

Keith talking to Adam, Shelly, Cassie, and Adam in the purple room about his conversation with Porsche.

Keith regrets her hearing what he said, and goes on to say that he wishes that it could have been a blindside.

Shelly says that Keith's eyes "tell a different story" after he says that he is all right.

4:36 pm BBT

Porsche in kitchen telling Cassie that she doesn't trust Keith anymore. Lawon turns head their way (maybe listening?).

Lawon called to DR.

4:45 pm BBT

Rachel told Porsche in the HOH that Keith was "for sure going home."

Then she asks P to tell her what was going on with her and Keith, and Porsche recounts it all. Dani and Brendon are there too.

P tells them that they decided to just have a flirtmance because of recent breakups; then she tells them about the rest of the conversations about throwing her under the bus. Palm trees.

4:51 PM BBT

Porsche still in HOH. Now telling Brendon, Dani, and Rach about the Keith's Angels strategy. Tells them about talking to Cassie about Keith's angels, but says C is okay. Then she talked to Kalia, who "seemed to be cool with me." Then she says she talked to Dom about the original 8, and Dom said he felt that he didn't really know P that well. She begins telling them about a convo with Adam, but gets side tracked and blames her crying on hormones.

4:55 PM BBT

Cassie and Lawon are in Kitchen talking about Keith.

Cassie says she doesn't understand why he showed his penis 6 days into the show.."that's just weird...what are you doing?"

They both say they like Shelly. Lawon, "it could be us three."

Cassie, "You know who else I really like? Danielle."

Lawon gives her a high-five.

Shelly joins them in the kitchen. Talk turns to Keith saying Rachel and Brendon were going to Backdoor Lawon.

Lawon, "I think she's going to bust her ass (Porsche). I hope she wins."

Archived