7/7 & 7/8 - Live Feeds / Live Show / BB After Dark Updates

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:26 BBT

Keith gets hisn eyebrows waxed in the have not room while Keith watches...Cassi "i want the Library back" and says she misses that room as Dominis yell "eww you have herpes on your chest" as Adams says he doesn't and heads out.....as Adams says its the same wax she used on his chest...

Adams says he won't take his shirt off {thanks} as they other HGs say he will to swim or for comps..

Rachel and prosche talking at the table as rachel says "i really like Dick" as they hope all is ok....Rachel asks if they are doing POV "really early" to get them to go to bed...

11:30 BBT More discussion if you open the dooor and just leave...Daniele says in her season you could...as they still try to figure out "what's going on"...

11:32 Cassi and Keith talking in the purple couch room...Cassi is talking about she told her "we are voting for him" and Keith says he was worried "they are trying to "backdoor me"....now Jeff Dom Lawon aand come in....as talk turns to herpes and doing a commercial...and becoming "the face of herpes" Jordan is in as Dominic says he wonders if he would do it for 300 day for making...and $7500/6 months...despite the stigma Dom says "yeah I'd do it"...

11:37 BBT Brendon or Jeff asking why he's 25 and still in school as he explains he went to JC and his modeling......as Jeff asks questions suspiciously and jokes when he went to prom...

More questions to Dominic..as as they are suspicios about how young he looks..Dominis says Brendon "looks young" 25 or 26..

11:40 BBT At the table Shelly and Adam talking about Dick and wondering if he left to "colorado" he's out of the game....unless he's under constant supervision....as Shelly hopes he's ok since he's been out.....

"we already know he's out of the house" Shelly says since he would have to piss or smoke..."i don't know" she says thinking it could be a twist.....

The hot topic is, where is Evil Dick? The talk is that Dick was called into the Diary Room at about 5:30 PDT, before the East Coast show aired. He hasn't returned. Adam thinks it's a family emergency. Porsche thinks they would tell Danielle if there was an emergency with their family.

11:47 BBT Porsche says if anything happen medically "they would have to tell Danielle"...Adam goes over pasts HG med emergencies and they were allowed to come back...Adam wonders "something happened" in DR and took him out...but Porsche says they would tell his daughter...

Adam being saying they won't say anything "to anybody"...because Danielle is still "a player" "he's a player" and "they're players" and guess on his emergency contact isn't her...and if they told her they would need to tell everybody...

11:49 BBT talk abot HOH do overs and double eviction goes on between Porsche and Adam if Dick did leave.."this is such a wierd game" as Adam chimes in it is since all they can do "is speculate"

11:51 BBT Brendon is making out with the gypsy fortune teller jokingly....

11:53 BBT Porsche and Adam checking out the memory wall as we get a closeup of her keyless pic.......Porsche asks if the other new HG act like they don't know about BB and says they aren't bringing in "all novices"..and dubs Dom The "pretty boy" and the "gay guy goes to who"....as dam says he would be pissed if they bring his GF into the house as Porsche is guessing if other novices may be couples...as Porsche asks adam if they called other people they knew if they called and she said they called a guy she had a crush on and Domins told her theat BB called someone he knew and get BB warning and Adam says "something is rotten in Denmark"

11:57 BBT Back in Fourtune teller room....everyone just chit chatting..

11:58 BBT.

Daniel is in the storage room asking if she can know what's going on with her dad. No response and they cut to a different camera.

She comes out a few minutes later and she's pissed they won't tell her anything. She says they'd say something for any other partner.

She is going on how it's stupid and that people don't just leave for six hours. She says they don't care.

After she came out she was talking with Brenden and Rachel. Brenden was acting up, taking his shirt off and covering the camera (for which he got yelled at to not do that). He's saying if they did that with Rachel he'd freak out. Not long after all the feeds are on the rest of the house guests.

12:18 BBT. Keith and Dominic in the bedroom.

Keith is saying how if his old man was in the game and something seriously was wrong he'd be crying. Dominic says it's because Dani doesn't know anything yet that why she's not crying.

They are saying that ff something was wrong they would have told her, they wouldn't play any games.

Keith is saying that Rachel had a goofy smirk on her face. Theorizing that she knows what is going on.

Keith telling Dominic not to fall for it, that it's just part of the game.

They are saying she is acting. That Dani has game.

Dominic saying he doesn't care either way If he's gone they both don't care.

Lawon has joined them.

Theorizing that if ED is gone, they won't have the eviction and that Porsche and Keith will be safe. They are saying then the game is on for the new houseguests.

12:00 BBT We got a brief shot of Danielle in SR asking something about her dad...camera cut away

In the Fortune teller room Dominic telling an older the hell riddle and no one suprise suprise had heard it...

12:01 BBT Daniele and Rachel and Brenden talking in LR talking about Dick.."it doesn't make sense" she says as Brenchel suggests Dani goes and hids to freak everyone else as Jordan says goes to HOH room....more talk about where Dick is..as Jordan 'if it were something serious they would let her know"

Porsche saying they wouldn't tell her because of game but Brenden says they would tell them fast if he left the game...as more Dick disapearance talk and speculation continues...as they talk about 'wanting to know"...and porsche says "its been 6 hrs" and we know he isn't in the house..Brenden wants BB to "throw us a bone" so the can go to bed as danielle "this is really stupid" and "really getting pissed" about she rants about the situation is "getting retarded" to find out where dick is.... "i want to talk to somebody' Daniellle whines...Brenden puts his shirt over the camera to see "if you're listening"..as he gets a "stop that" as Rachel tells him to stop with production as they will "win" fights..

12:09 BBT

All cameras switch to fourtune teller room..as Adam asks if he has a quater for the FT machine but Jeff says BB will leave them quaters if they want them to use it...

Adam asks whe BB decicide the season would be all stars fan favorites and Jeff says he didn't know all they did was call to see if the "were interested"

Jeff says if Dick isn't back tomorrow he will tear the house up "for clues"

everyone leaves ...

12:12 BBT

Daniellle is "pissed off" and its "retarded" no one will tell her what's going on as Jeff says "maybe its gameplay" and they need to find cluess...as Rachel says Julie says its a "blessing and a curse" season....as Jeff wonders "what's the blessing' as Rachel says she doesn't know...

12:14 More missing Dick speculation....as Danielle says "showtime is on til one" and probably will hear after that...

In bathroom Lawon "they know whats up" and thinks the returning players are pulling the wool over their eyes as he talks to Keith saying if something really happened she would be crying and flipping out....

12:17 BBT Shelly says he's probably fine and people are just getting "smackled up" for no reason....

Danielle and Brenchel taling with Dani in Foutune teller room.. with Jeff saying BB told her 'you'll find something out soon" and for her to "chill out"

They are bashing Porsche I think...Dani saying "if adam tells me one more thing about this show" she will punch his face as the rehash players bond...

12:20 Porsche walks in and wishes everything is ok and says she's going to bed...

12:45 BBT: Adam trying to get Keith to chill about feeling that Porsha has flipped to other side.

12:50 Adam is getting nervous about Dominic's sudden friendship with Jeff since because he notices a difference.

Now some bashing on Kalia. Adam thinks she's dumb while Keith thinks it's an act. Adam talking about the consequences of one of their group flipping to the returning side.

12:22 BBT in Padded room Dominic comes up with the master plan that they need to "win competitions" to save their group..talking to Keith and Lawon as Porsche walks in saying that Brenchel Jeff and Dani had locked themselves in the FT room

In the Fourtune room Rachel affirms that the old players will stick together also discussing Lawon wouldn't be 'ballsy' to use the POV...

More Dick speculation..

Back in padded room speculation of Dani's demeanor proves its part of the game as Cassi says "im tired to talk about it"....Lawon "they thing we stupid"..Casii annoyed with Dick talk as they wonder who side she's on ..but says she's just tired as Adam comes in.....

12:28 BBT..Back in FT room Dani and Rachel talk how the newbies know "a lot" about the stuff and "internet stuff"......Rachel is tired because they didn't

get alcohol"

12:30 "what times is it 12:30" as Rachel says Brenden needs to "calm down" about the dick stuff as he agrees but says he was worried about Dani finding out...about dick...

Dani says everyone was realy wierd and jabs about Cassi not even knowing what show she's on.."is this the bachelor".....

12:32 BBT In havenott room straegizing about POV going on...as the newbies bond....and the same is going on in fortune teller room...they are talking about Adama may use POV and Dani says they need to let him know if he does he will be gone "week 2"

In the bedrrom Jordan in bed talkin about how "mixed babies" are really cute..as Porsche turns the talk to dick situation being fair or unfair....to Dominic who is standing in the door to the havenot room...

12:37 BBT brenchel and Dani talking on the purple couch.....as they discuss biggest fans....as Racheltalks about winning HOH and working together...and everyone hates Porsche...but Dani likes her...and sumise she is annoying because she's on the block...and rachel says if she wins POV she wants to get rid of Dominic or Cassie...

12:41 BBT More bonding with brenchel and Dani.."the dream crusher alliance" she jokingly calls themselves..as Brenden gets up and wants to head to HOH since he farted and stunk up the room...and everyone vacates...

12:43 BBT The group moved to the Kitchen for coffee..

In Have not room Lawson..Adam...shelly Domm and Keith talking Veto...Keith worried he is not making sense...as they are worried Kalia said "they won't backdoor me" as Adam discusses that keith is here to win and not help him win...but are both helping each other until they have to turn on each other..Adam "porsche loves them...but they don't love porsche"....

12:49 BBT Back at the dinner tableeveryone just joking around..

While keith worried "they want to get rid of me" because he's strong and Adam suggest if its 6-5 ..one "person flipped"....in the havenot room....Adam babbling a mile a minute about kalia voting with them.......and says "who ever flips is a moron" and the old players will keep em around until they don't need them.....Adam is cut off when Cassie walks in and reiterates he doesn't think Kalia won't flip....

12:54 BBT Cassie says she doesn't think Kalia has a deal because they would approach her before everyone else as Shelly says "its not happening"..."i swear".....as she leaves the room...

1:00 AM BBT

Brenden talks about Dick getting a makeover so Dani doesn't recognize him.....Dani yawns in boredom...as Rachel saying "week one" has been insane with "comps" as Lawon says they are on lockdown tonight and all day...as Rachel says they will be on LD until POV as she explains the way the process work as Shelly offers to be host if she isn't picked to play

Danielle called to DR

1:03 BBT IN LR Brenden Kalia jeff and jordan and adam talking Ren and Stimpy when we get FOTH...

1:05 FOTH

1:09 FOTH

1:13 FOTH still

1:23 FOTH

1:33 BBT Alright its been FOTH for 30 minutes now...[its safe to say it probably has to do with the Dick situation...

1:45 and still foth...

1:54 BBT FOTH {i'm out be back tomorrow night}

4:23am BBT -- FEEDS BACK UP

4:25am BBT - Rach and Brenden are talking in HOH saying that they are in shock that Dick would leave and now Dani will probably leave too. Brendan says he just doesn't understand it.

4:26am BBT - Bren is worried about Dominic Casey and Keith, says even with Evil Dick gone and not having his vote, they should be able to control who leaves the house. Rach is whinning saying that she is done after this, she doesn't want to do interviews, vegas, nothing she is done, she just wants a real job, be a wife and be able to have babies. Brendan tells her to come here and they cuddle in the HOH bed.

4:30 a.m. Something happened to someone ... thats why Dick left. They told Dani its not her immediate family. she has no idea what it could be. She says since she hasnt talked to him in 3 years she has no idea WHO it could be ... she has no idea whats even been going on in his life.

4:23am BBT - Jeff is talking to some of the new girls about how he was letting all the "new kids" feel like it was camp till the real stuff kicked in and he saw it as us verses them, Old VS New, and he has been waiting on them to turn on each other to make deals. now they are talking about how everyone is just getting to know each other.

Jeff says everything is fucked now and... then looks at Dani and cuts himself off and says I don't want to talk about it.

4:36am BBT - Rach seems very upset that Dick is gone and is bitching that now they only have 3 people to compete for "their team" now.... she thinks they don't have a fair shot. Brendan says people who watch this show want us to have a fair shot and Rach says no they don't. Bren says we have to throw this back in their head. Rach says because we have been HOH we haven't been down there making friends or making alliances so we are screwed, I mean I know Danielle is screwed but so are we, we are not in their ears and we can't go to anyone and suggest who to put up or vote for because we are not down there in their heads. She feels like its so easy for people to say so what if we don't win and we get on jury, that is not our lives, we need a bunch of money, you (bren) are in grad school for gods sake so you don't have a lot of money... Bren says I know. You and I both agreed that if we go up that I'm going home right? Rach says but we don't have any control over the votes, remember last year? And we will be the ones going up on the block, 100%. Bren asks her if she is really debating doing this (leaving). Bren suggests they go get something to eat and then come back up and sleep, he feels like a zombie... Rach does not answer... gives him a sad look and he says "I know, we didn't come here to play for the Jury house. Lets just see what happens with POV and see what they come up with." Rach is scared that it's just Brendan competing and he asks her why? are you not going to compete? And she won't answer and starts crying.

4:43am BBT - Rach says I feel like I felt before we played lovers lane. Bren "what? you feel helpless?" Rach shrugs shoulder.

Feeds are up at 4:22 am BBT

Rachel just said that Dani has a golden key

Dani is saying that ed is okay, and that is not dani family that has a problem. ED has issue with a personal problem and has left the show.

Jeff was saying that he had to give a gladiator speach to Brenrachel, about staying, they wanted to pack and leave. It seems like their was a big blow up with the drama queen rachel.

Archived