Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/7

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears they finally are talking about who is nominated. Looks like Keith and Porsche are. Several of the newbies are talking about Keith throwing the veto tomorrow.

Rachel being the same ole Rachel, looking to evict female players on looks and possible threat to her and her girlyman. Why target Porsche?

Keith sticking his finger way up his nose and digging for gold when he was talking to Adam.

Adam's a jerk - so much for "mature" players.

Kalia or whatever her name is looks like a younger Oprah. I guess she will be the in bed/sleeper in the house.

I wish Dominic and Cassie had paired since they those two look like they may be the only two sensible players in the house.

Lawon will provide the gay entertainment for the summer. They shouldn't overlook him.

Jeff and Jordan still boring as all out and Jordan still relying on Jeff for everything.

I am so glad that we did not pay for the live feeds again this year. After last year with them always cutting away, it proved to be a waste of money. Apparently the complaints from people meant nothing to the PTB.

Oh well, thanks for everyone that does have them and keeps us updated.

Rachel being the same ole Rachel, looking to evict female players on looks and possible threat to her and her girlyman. Why target Porsche?

Keith sticking his finger way up his nose and digging for gold when he was talking to Adam.

Adam's a jerk - so much for "mature" players.

Kalia or whatever her name is looks like a younger Oprah. I guess she will be the in bed/sleeper in the house.

I wish Dominic and Cassie had paired since they those two look like they may be the only two sensible players in the house.

Lawon will provide the gay entertainment for the summer. They shouldn't overlook him.

Jeff and Jordan still boring as all out and Jordan still relying on Jeff for everything.

Sounds like you got your wish! Dominic telling Cassie it's him and her to the end. They have an alliance called The Regulators.

Sounds like you got your wish! Dominic telling Cassie it's him and her to the end. They have an alliance called The Regulators.

Thanks for the update. Actually I'm glad they are not a pair, since one of them would go and their secret alliance is a great idea.

Oh god, sooo tired from staying up an hour and a half late last night to watch the feeds (they go live just as I normally go to bed!) But so excited it's started. :) I'm now happily sipping coffee and watching the feeds. So worth being tired.

Now I need to catch up on what happened last night.. I can't believe Dick is gone! How disappointing.

the returnees are hedging on getting adam and shelly on their side :animated_bouncy:

the returnees are already on to their alliance :animated_bouncy:

Now I need to catch up on what happened last night.. I can't believe Dick is gone! How disappointing.

I actually think Dick already being gone is hillarious! :animated_rotfl:

Too bad the returners already found out about the regulators though! I'll hate to see the former HG just roll over all the new people! Stick together new people-stay strong! :obiwankenobi:

Archived