Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/7

I bet she nominates Dick/Danielle. I don't trust her.

If Danielle is the smart player I know she is, she should talk to Rachel about putting up D/D. As a previous winner, Dick would be the bigger target and Danielle gets a pass for 4 weeks.

About the golden key, it actually seems that it is necessary because of the duos thing. Any week that one of the pair goes out, the next weeks the remaining partner has no one to watch their back, help them in a POV, or just startegize in general. By doing it for 4 weeks, that then gives the 4 golden key winners the option of pairing with each other if they want.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda like this twist, it eliminates one group from targeting the other group. Also only one of the duo sticks around , and breaks up a tight bond. I now look forward to watching, at first I was pissed Retchel won. I just hope afterdark isn't focused on her and Brenda in the HOH like last seasons, I wouldn't be able to take it..

I don't know if this was asked on another thread, but I didn't see it, so... How is the PoV gonna work? Maybe it's just because I'm tired, but I don't understand how this is gonna work.

I hope they still have the POV & that they can use it to take down the duo & the HOH would have to nominate a diffrent pair. Well, I hope this depending on wwwhhhoooo the nominated duo is, if Brachel gets nominated they need to stay up & send that laugh away!

I hope they still have the POV & that they can use it to take down the duo & the HOH would have to nominate a diffrent pair. Well, I hope this depending on wwwhhhoooo the nominated duo is, if Brachel gets nominated they need to stay up & send that laugh away!

Oh, thank you! I get it now. :)

The more I think about it, the more I like the twist. The partners in the past seasons were left out to dry once their other half left. This, at least gives them a fair chance at surviving until it's a singles game. Or, after 4 weeks, they shuffle and everyone gets a new partner - that would be a twist!

Still have HoH fish... I think it will be another hour and 1/2 hour before the feeds are up. Might be a good time for a nap. :lol:

feed 3 and 4 have sound :animated_bouncy:

If ED being missing is a production choice, then kudos to BB producers and TPTB for injecting a little excitement into the first Live Feeds of the season. Twists don't just have to be announced on the telecasts to be fun.

ok, I have now signed up for the feeds, also after dark but will cancel one after I decide which I want to watch, boy the feeds have improved since season 5 which is the only season I had them,lol, back then it was not in color, and choppy as hell, this is really smooth.animated_bouncy.gif

Archived