Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/7

So I just noticed that when setting up the BBAD episodes to record.. They run from midnight-3AM Friday night, then start 11PM-2AM after that.. but on SHO2W. they start at 3AM-6AM.. so is that going to be the same stuff that was shown from 11PM-2AM just previously recorded? Or are they going to show the house LIVE for West Coast viewers too??? I don't remember seeing it on SHO2W last year...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in mountain time zone and on my showtime it starts at 10:00pm and runs until 1:00am. I think its supposed to be live for everyone. I could be wrong about that but my Showtime has it scheduled at 10:00 pm on Thursday night.

Denise, here in central time it airs on Showtime W 12am - 3am. Then again at 3am - 6am on Showtime2W.

It ran on Showtime last year, also. The 3am showing is a repeat of the 12am showing here.

On the west coast it runs from 9-12... I think the ShoW is a repeat.

lucky..I can't believe its on so later here this year.. I'll be recording it adn probably getting up an hour early to watch it in fast forward

RustyGirl wrote:

the SHO2W is a repeat of the earlier aired hours. It would

be nice if they would give us more, but I don't think they

will.

I wish they'd run it live all the way through, too.

Maybe, someday? lol

I live in mountain time zone and on my showtime it starts at 10:00pm and runs until 1:00am. I think its supposed to be live for everyone. I could be wrong about that but my Showtime has it scheduled at 10:00 pm on Thursday night.

I stand corrected I checked last night and Showtime BBAD starts at 11:00pm mountain time which means it is an hour later this year, or at least tonight it is.

I'm in Southern California, and I just checked my DVR. I've never seen this before. It's on at 1 AM "TOMORROW" the 8th, I guess because the show is over at 10,which would be 1 AM on the East Coast, and then at 12 AM the rest of the week, and then again on Friday the 15th it's on at 1 AM. Even though this show is actually recorded in the BB House from 9 PM to 12 AM, I have to wait to see it, and a lot of what is on I've already seen due to watching the live feeds during that same time. But, last year I noticed that a lot of FOTH was going on specifically during the taping of BBAD, or, they would only let 2 cams be shown on the feeds during this time. I suppose so as not to give too much away so that people would still watch BBAD. Because of this, I still record it, and rewind if I hear about anything unusual or interesting went on that I didn't get to see on the feeds.

PS....Showtoo out here does not have an East and West version. I only have 1 in my channel lineup. I'm not sure if that is due to my cable carrier (Cox) or if it is the same all cable carriers in SoCal.

:r2d2::animated_bouncy:

guessing that the noms will be either dominic /adam or porsche /keith :animated_bouncy:

I think i like the twists except for the golden key concept. It's not fair to get 4 free weeks in the house.. if they wanted to give out a free pass then they should have said they are safe the next week NOT the next month... ugghhh Guess they wanted to make sure at least one of their dynamic duos stayed awhile

Golden Key Twist - Sounds to me like CBS/BB just wants to keep their duos theme around for a while. Also, since you can't nominate singles only duos until week five I suspect they are dropping this theme after the first four weeks & going to everyone plays for themselves only. At least their upfront about it.

I don't like that the key has that much protection to it, it's too much floating and less competition for those that get it and takes away from the competition aspect of the game. So is there still going to be vetos? Because this could get confusing :unsure:

Archived