Petition to save Kaysar

Sassy

This site contains a petition to at least take a look at:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/GOKAYSAR/petition.html

I am becoming more and more saddened by the disparaging remarks the so-called "friendship" is spewing at America for our choice to vote back in Kaysar. April has called us idiots. Maggie has as well. They ALL have on that side. Many of you spent not just large amounts of time voting, but you spent a lot of money as well. By not granting immunity, CBS is potentially saying what we want won't matter. Personally, I feel cheated and used.

Thanks a lot, CBS. Don't forget, your credibility is already on the line this year.

Maybe it is true it won't or matter in the end, but at least the viewers can try to make sure their VOTE COUNTS! Someone came up with this petition to at least give Kaysar immunity his first week back. It is a fair thing to do. And non-Kaysar lovers, I am not saying we will raise a ruckus until he makes it to the end, BUT I AM saying that K-fans voted on good faith and CBS has let us down. And now we are getting our noses rubbed in it further by having to listen to the Friendship spew disparaging remarks about us, the voters. Hopefully CBS will listen to the 82 percent of viewers who want their vote to count. Please sign the petition. Thank you.

I think CBS was kind enough to give a HG a chance to come back this year, many houseguests have never been given that chance. It is not CBS's fault that Kaysar could be gone, they gave him the chance to come back and play..we will see monday if he has used that chance wisely

Who will you send this petition to and when will it be sent? I truly hope that the BB producers see it and take into consideration what we viewers want and that without our money and time(while watching the show) the show wouldn't exist. I know come Monday there is a great possibility that I won't be watching CBS or the live feeds ever again..all depending on how Kaysar and the unfairness of the HOH competition is handled. :x

Guest Adam Without His Apple

I think that Kaysar being allowed to compete in the HOH competition is enough. If he wanted to badly stay he should have never given up. I can't believe Jennifer beat Kaysar. Bahahaha. If he goes this week, it's nobody's fault but his.

Kaysar is my favorite player and of course I'd love him to stay....... BUT...

I can tell you from working the American Idol boards that these petitions DO NOT WORK. They are a waste of time.

The problem is that if ONE petition is taken into consideration then 5 million others will be brought forth.......4,999, 999 of them being petty crap.....and that just creates havoc. you will have petitions from everything such as Petition for XXX to win BB6 or Petition for Eric to come back at the end or Petition for janelle to have sex with Howie.....

Some morons just dont get it (nto referring to the OP) and all of the silliness just isn't ever looked at. The only way to stop it is to ignore all of it. That is why they do not acknowledge petitions.......

And BTW, online petitions are pretty much worthless........they can't be verified.

I voted for Kaysar many times and was happy he was the one that came back in., He got a second chance. If he had had immunity, that would have been unfair as he would then have a 3rd chance. If he goes this week, then so be it, he gave up the HOH on an emotional level and that is something he said he wouldn't do. He said emotion should be left out. If he goes, it is his own fault. Not CBS'

Dep

Guest Shockalot
The problem is that if ONE petition is taken into consideration then 5 million others will be brought forth.......4,999, 999 of them being petty crap.....and that just creates havoc. you will have petitions from everything such as Petition for XXX to win BB6 or Petition for Eric to come back at the end or Petition for janelle to have sex with Howie.....

EEonBB.. I knew if we just waited long enough you would nail a topic right on the head!

You have explained exactly why this petition effectively destroys online petitions (now instant-junk mail clickables) and why it is 'Anti Big Brother' in its desired outcome (if not intentions).

Not only that but that was funny as heck..

"Petition for XXX to win BB6'

:rofl

Classic!

Guest sunflower0501

at the bottom of the cbs.com web page, there is a link that says feedback. i didn't make the petition, but i emailed cbs the petition myself.

This is ridiculus. Kaysar got back in the house, after being out for a week or whatever it was. I don't think he deserves any immunity, just because he was voted back in. If it was any of the other 2 who got voted back in, this petition thing wouldn't even exist. It would be very unfair. Let's be fair, ok!!!!

If Eric had been the one voted back in and going back up on the block to be voted out, I wonder what hate the Friendsheep would be spewing out? They would be saying wonderful things about America voted him in and he would need to stay, blah blah blah..

Guest sunflower0501

i think part of it is, that people feel ripped off, since he has a lot of fans, and he may have been voted back in, only to go right back out. also, like i have stated several times, whoever america's choice was should have been given immunity for one week, even if it was ERIC.

you can't have a huge america's choice, then turn around and have the fans of the show feel cheated after doing it. it will just make people not want to watch the show, which means there might not be a big brother next year, which is something i don't want to happen.

also, you apparently jenn may have not won the hoh competition, based on what others have said.

ratings were done a little bit this year, that is another reason cbs should be smart, and not make a majority of the fans mad.

Sassy:

Thank you for taking the time to do this. Each of us can make a difference.....so if you agree, sign the petition and let your voice be heard.

CBS does listen to their viewers. Dont listen to those that say this wont hold any weight with them. It will.

lemonpuss, when you can understand what a petition is, how it works, and what it is used for, please come back and join us in this thread.  Until then, go look like an ass elsewhere.

CBS probably doesnt need the petition to realize how vital Kaysar fans are to its viewership. In every studio there is at least one person assigned to monitor the internet. I would imagine that all the controversy here on this thread is enough to alert management of potential $$ loss.

EEonBB - it all comes down to $$ and cents.

But just in case the internet monitor is snoozing - THE PETITION IS A GREAT IDEA!!!

LOL

... or Petition for janelle to have sex with Howie.....

Lol, and ewww. Why Howie? He's old and repugnant. I would sign a petition requesting tipsy Janelle on Kaysar second-base action, though.

lemonpuss, when you can understand what a petition is, how it works, and what it is used for, please come back and join us in this thread.  Until then, go look like an ass elsewhere.

CBS probably doesnt need the petition to realize how vital Kaysar fans are to its viewership. In every studio there is at least one person assigned to monitor the internet. I would imagine that all the controversy here on this thread is enough to alert management of potential $$ loss.

EEonBB - it all comes down to $$ and cents.

But just in case the internet monitor is snoozing - THE PETITION IS A GREAT IDEA!!!

LOL

That's right and don't you forget it. There was no Big Brother before Kaysar and there will never be one without him...LOL. People will watch BB with or without Kaysar.

Guest tweety521

after 4+ million of our votes to put him back into the house, it's only fair that he gets immunity for one week... Alot of ppl had to pay to vote by phone and some spent hours voting online...so CBS/Big Brother producers should give him immunity... and besides, I've read alot of boards that say Jennifer touched the glass and wasn't suppose to... if that is true, Kaysar should have the HOH... please copy and paste link in address bar and vote for Kaysar!!http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?GOKAYSAR

Thank you everyone.

My whole family signed it. :)

after 4+ million of our votes to put him back into the house, it's only fair that he gets immunity for one week... Alot of ppl had to pay to vote by phone and some spent hours voting online...so CBS/Big Brother producers should give him immunity... and besides, I've read alot of boards that say Jennifer touched the glass and wasn't suppose to... if that is true, Kaysar should have the HOH... please copy and paste link in address bar and vote for Kaysar!!http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?GOKAYSAR 

Thank you everyone.

My whole family signed it.  :)

its not CBS's fault that people thought they should spend all their money and time voting non stop. welcome to BB... where anything can happen.

just be glad you got him back for one week.

plus, all you will attract with your post is jerkajerka cult members who will bash anyone that likes kaysar...

Archived