Brendon/Rachel

this is going be just like bb12 with rachel leading brendon around by the collar

hopefully both learned something from their mistakes the first time go around in the game

if not expect rachel to see the women of the house as her biggest threats

but even jessie learned something his second go around so maybe rachel will as well

rachel of two will probably be targeted first again since she is the more game savvy of the two

neither are really good at the social aspect of the game both just really good competitors at the comps :animated_bouncy:

Jessie had an amazing game the 2nd time around. As much as its fun (and usually justified) to hate him, without the Coup D'etat he would have probably won the game.

Not excited to see these two in the house, but it was expected.

Hey i found myself rooting for Rachel in her season.. she annoyed me, dont get me wrong, but she had EVERYBODY out to get her, and she still won competitions...

We are all thinking that Rachel is so good in competitions but when you look back ... the reason she won so many is everybody else was not trying or did not want HOH.

We are all thinking that Rachel is so good in competitions but when you look back ... the reason she won so many is everybody else was not trying or did not want HOH.

I don't really think that's true.. I specifically remember the HOH challenge Knock-Out(week 4) where every single picked her to answer questions (it was a head-to-head challenge, if you got it right you stayed, if you didnt you left), and she got them all right, and won HOH.

people wanted her gone everyweek.

if you are going to take away rachel wins in comps

you might as well go back and take away some of janelle wins in allstar too :animated_rotfl:

same throwing of comps by hg

a lot of hg throws comps in first half of the game

it isnt until the second half of the game that you really see them try their hardest to win them

which is why so many hg end up surprising you eg.zach , dan that they can win comps :animated_bouncy:

Not sure if the previous experience will benefit Brendon, but it should benefit Rachel. As BB12 went on, Brendon appeared to be less smart than he at first seemed. It also seemed that as Rachel turned on the jets, Brendon just stumbled more and more. As annoying as Rachel was, she certainly played all out to win. It will be interesting to see if she puts on hold her personal relationship with Brendon - she can go farther without him than with him, IMHO.

Having said all that, I STILL would rather see all new people each season.

I hate that she is back in the house but I did enjoy her drama! As far as Rachel goes I know everyone thinks that she was good at competitions but I really don't know how we will know for sure because no one else in that house was playing to win except for Matt. Ragan was a stronger competitor in my opinion and he always let Matt win. I think it will be intresting to see her play against people who want to play the game and are good at playing the game. The people she was in the house with last year do not qualify as those people. I am curious to see if she goes after Jeff and Jordon (if the are in the house) because she knows America loves them! She also knows that most of the big brother fans do not like her and the idiot as much as they love Jeff and Jordon. I don't think Rachel has changed and I don't think her game play will either. She will go after all the women because that's the way she is. I really need some ear plugs for that hideous laugh and I never wanted to hear NO ONE COMES BETWEEN ME AND MY MAN! ever again. I only hope she has tossed those disgusting hair extensions.

After reading so many posts over the past few days by people who have a visceral reaction to Rachel, I'm glad she never got under my skin! lol I guess I'm lucky there have only been three HG who have really bugged me over a dozen seasons of BB; James, Ivette and Jessie. If Rachel and Brendan do end up coming back it sounds like there are enough new HG who despise her enough to make sure she doesn't last long. animated_bouncy.gif

personally if i was a newbee, and she was in the house, i would allign myself to her..obviously i would also allign myself to daniele too though. ;)

The reason people keep saying she was good at competitons (i am one of those people) is because she won 2 of the first 4 competitions.. and the week she left was the week After her HOH, so she couldnt even compete in it.

daniele is a monster in comps and has good knowledge of the game

a mini janelle in that respect of being a comp beast

she would be high on my list to get out of the game if i were playing

also as crazy as it may seem jordan would be high on that list as well

why?

she would probably sail :beach: to the end again, anyone next to her on the block would probably get the boot :animated_bouncy:

Daniele was amazing at competitions.. i would (don't yell) say she was slightly better than Janelle.. i would align with danni before janni.

a little statistic: In Weeks 2, 6, and 10 her and Dick were both nominated... and they both survived.

she won TWO HOH'S and she won FIVE Povs!!!

she also voted for the person being evicted every single time.

Also, She picked the winner of Season 9 & 10 her first week of each season on Housecalls..

this girl knows the game!

Daniele was amazing at competitions.. i would (don't yell) say she was slightly better than Janelle.. i would align with danni before janni.

a little statistic: In Weeks 2, 6, and 10 her and Dick were both nominated... and they both survived.

she won TWO HOH'S and she won FIVE Povs!!!

she also voted for the person being evicted every single time.

Also, She picked the winner of Season 9 & 10 her first week of each season on Housecalls..

this girl knows the game!

THIS is why I love her! The girl is a beast and she really knows her Big Brother! I will be so disappointed if she isn't back in the house this summer.

penis gate will it be brought up by anyone

ed maybe

i know brendon is probably hoping no one brings this up :animated_bouncy:

Archived