Twist Revealed

The twist for BB13:

This summer's twist, "Double Trouble," will feature the return of some of the most dynamic "duos" in the history of BIG BROTHER. The return of these former Houseguests will immediately impact the way the game will be played this summer.

What do you think about this?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure what to think about this, it could mean alot of different things but it might be good time will tell. Maybe each week we will get a different duo and depending on who it is will determine how it affects the game? That would be different.

I would not be surprised if we end up seeing Rachel again. I'm trying to figure out who the "duo's" might actually be. Evel Dick and Danielle come to mind as one, Rachel and Brendon, come to mind as another, maybe will and Boogie? When we see pictures of the memory wall we see 14 squares so I am thinking we will see 14 house-guests which means 3 sets of duos will come back in the house.

I think I'm tired of repeat houseguests. Aren't there plenty of new people auditioning to get on the show?

Thousands and thousands of new and interesting people, who are not wannabe actors/models, apply to be on the show. But still we get the same old retreads, season after season.

Dynamic duoDynamic duo

Brendon/Rachel, Will/Boogie, Jessie/Natalie, ED/Dani, Jeff/Jordan, Hayden/Enzo

Vote for who you THINK will be returning.

Thousands and thousands of new and interesting people, who are not wannabe actors/models, apply to be on the show. But still we get the same old retreads, season after season.

Im actually impressed with the age/racial differences that we see in the cast right now for this season...

I do not want to see Rachael/Brendon ever again. If Jesse/Natworm come back I am out of here for the season. Why can we not go "old school" and have all new guests???

I mentioned in another thread, each HG mentioned in their video different former players that were their faves. Those mentioned (that I can recall) were Will, Danielle, Dan, Erika, Janelle, Enzo...shoot I can't remember the other two but nobody mentioned Rachel. I think perhaps these are the former HGs that will return? :animated_scratchchin:

I like this idea a lot. I know a lot of people will hate it because they don't want to see past house guests. For me I like seeing past house guests. I had a feeling this would be a fans vs. favs once they released the only 8 house guests.

However, I like this idea even more. I like the fact that we are going to get some duo's back in the house and that they have to play as a duo. Even though this probably means someone is going to get a third chance in Big Brother which I don't really like I can live with it.

I think some basic ground rules for the pairs should apply otherwise it could be unfair. First of all the pairs should have to vote as one. When they go into the dairy room to vote if they can not agree on one person their vote is forfeited. This could create some great drama. If they each have an individual vote that would be unfair.

This is a must the pairs must either switch off competitions HOH/POV. Although I don't mind a rule of one partner can't do more then 2 in a row that gives them some fair leeway.

The pairs must go into the DR at all times together? I am not sure this is a must just a thought.

At some point I wouldn't mind if the duo's were split and allowed to play individually.

One other thought I have is the duo's may be playing against each other while the newbie's play against each other for a few weeks. Given we got two HOH room picks maybe there will be two HOH's a duo HOH and a newbie HOH.

When I first learned that some former house guests would be returning I was disappointed. The fact that it is going to happen is now growing on me. This could possibly be really awesome. Trying to be optimistic here.

hoping this twist means next season wont be allstar :party_smilie::animated_bouncy:

Im actually impressed with the age/racial differences that we see in the cast right now for this season...

Age is just a number, and race is just a color. I was referring more to the fact that there's only 8 new people out of the thousands that applied, and almost half of them are from California.

And a cocktail waitress named Porshe? Haha. How clich

Bring back Howie!! I can't believe people don't ever talk about him because without a doubt, Howie has been my favorite houseguest in the history of Big Brother. He was hilarious.

If it wasn't for the fact that Jannelle is pregnant, I would hope to see her and Howie back as a duo. I'd also love to see Will and Boogie.

I have to admit I'm disappointed with dynamic duos twist...only person I like is Will. Can't stand the rest. I didn't think there would only be 8 new cast members...means that 8 or 6 (?) former hgs are coming back? blech!

I'm rooting for the newbies!

:disappointed:

Probably just 3 couples coming back - but I don't think that's fair to all the people who are losing out at the chance of being on the show.

Probably just 3 couples coming back - but I don't think that's fair to all the people who are losing out at the chance of being on the show.

Only 3 duos is a small upside to this disappointing twist. The new people will have a chance to use their number advantage, evict the retreads, and then play their own game.

Only 3 duos is a small upside to this disappointing twist. The new people will have a chance to use their number advantage, evict the retreads, and then play their own game.

only if duos dont dominate the early comps

which i expect them to do since they are more familiar with the game :animated_bouncy:

Me too! There are five people age 30+!! And this is the most mixed-race cast I've ever seen! Kudos on that part! (Also kudos to not having half the house full of busty blonde bimbos!)

We will have to see how this all plays out, but i have a feeling that two previous HG's will make it to the end.

i wouldnt be surprised :animated_bouncy:

Archived