Porsche

My motto: Never trust anyone named after a car, do you hear that Mercedes?

She should hook up with Ford Fairlane, or Chevy Chase. Good lord Porsche, maybe that was where she was concieved. :animated_scratchchin:

:animated_wave: :animated_wave: Shipp and Ginger, now we're talkin! LOL

If Porsche starts half the trouble she seems capable of we may have hope this season!

Smash, :animated_wave: let the games begin. Off with their heads. Well, one can hope. I want to see hair teeth and eyeballs flying. That's just how I roll. :giljotiini:

apparently porsche is good friends with janelle :animated_bouncy:

i think so too.. i think she will be very likable (the polar opposite of Annie from last season)

annie came out of gate gun blazing :gunsmilie:

porsche better not overdo the bitchiness, manipulation right out of the gate, dont blow up at too many people :animated_bouncy:

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt until I see her in action. Agree with UVP, best if she lays low on the bitchiness and blowing up at first. Hope she is good at competitions and doesn't have to have a man attached at the hip to function. Then I could like her!

i think she will be good at memory comps

i say this about all the waitress that have played bb :animated_bouncy:

I thought the same thing Ky ^ , although I liked Jen...I'm hoping to like this bimbo Porsche too! ;)

We'll see I guess but what I found funny in her video was that she didn't want to be compared to Jen. I can only imagine the controversies again if ED does go back in the house and picks on her like he did with Jen. whoa!

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict she aligns with Daniele.

I can't really tell if I like her or not. She (by far) has the most "likes" out of any of the new HGs on her CBS video, which sort of surprises me.

Archived