Lawon

lawon.jpg

Name: Lawon Exum

Hometown: Urbana, Ill. (living in Inglewood, Calif.)

Three adjectives that describe you: "Handsomexy" (handsome and sexy, because I am inside and out) and clever.

Favorite activities: My favorite activity is exercising because it keeps my mind sharp and me looking "handsomefied." I also like to travel with friends to experience different cities and cultures.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? The most difficult part will be adjusting to housemate's hygiene habits.

Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I will use my personality, style, gift of gab and cleverness to win Big Brother.

Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I love Will from the second season. I loved how he was upfront and honest from the beginning of the game. He used his looks and personality to win votes and the game.

What are you afraid of? Roaches. Ever since I was a child I have been afraid of them. I presume because they represent filth.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? There are so many! If I have to pick one it would be losing 54 pounds and maintaining my weight loss for the last 15 years.

Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... some people got IT and some people don't. Now go get it.

What would you take into the house and why? My face clippers so I can always stay camera-ready, a treadmill to stay in shape and a laptop so I can stay in touch with my family and friends.

What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? I would show the entertainment world that there are still normal human beings in Hollywood and give back to my hometown, Urbana, Illinois.

Sounds a little anal and obsessive compulsive. He should be interesting.

Yeah he does. I wonder how you pronounce his first name?

sorry to be an idiot...but does anyone think he is the token gay guy? In ther interview I saw when he was asked who he thinks is sexy he said Beyonce & Prince...soooooo anyone??? I don't have gaydar....

sorry to be an idiot...but does anyone think he is the token gay guy? In ther interview I saw when he was asked who he thinks is sexy he said Beyonce & Prince...soooooo anyone??? I don't have gaydar....

Yep! Not that I think that is a bad thing! But the way he combines multiple words into one sealed it for me. Handsomexy? Really?

LOL, I was just coming to this thread to ask the very same question! I thought the same thing. Do they really need to do the token "flaming" gay guy each season? Not all gay men are as flamboyant as the ones they use on BB.

That being said, he seems like a funny guy. I can see him being one of the more easy going, entertaining HGs.

no doubt he is the gay guy this season

but i think he will make jury

the gay guy usually makes jury

probably will suck at physical comps

him and kalia may end up being good friends

fan since season 1 :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

In his video interview he came across to me as trying too hard. I hope he tones it down a bit in the house - the ones who try too hard are often out early. He does seem like he will add good conversation to the house.

He is a big fan of the show so that's a plus. I think in his interview he was very nervous/excited and he seems to be a little OCD. That could work against him.

I do like him though. He's going to bring a lot of energy into that house which will be fun for people with the live feeds. cool.gif

his dr session will probably be hilarious :animated_bouncy:

Lawon is going to really hate it if Porshe does wear nothing but her bikini "that she lives in" all the time. He'll be wiping down chairs and couches and oh I am going to love this! Can you imagine him with the eating habits? It's like I'll have my own personal "Stop that it's gross" voice in the house. I've waited so long... :)

Yep! Not that I think that is a bad thing!

haha, this reminded me of the episode of Seinfeld when every time they say that they aren't gay the immediately follow up with "not that it's a bad thing"

either way, he must be that guy... not that its a bad thing.

What an ENORMOUS forehead. Good lord that's big.

he thinks a lot :animated_bouncy:

He definitely seems to fit the specific gay stereotype this show tends to go for, but you never know. He could end up being bi or a really femme straight dude. I find it interesting that he doesn't say his orientation in his video because usually anyone who is gay or bi does. [And no, it's not a bad thing. More queers on my TV Plz! :)]

Archived