Keith

The Pimping Preacher! I hope he lives up to it so I can call him PP this season.

The man is an HR professional so that actually does mean he knows a lot about communicating and feelings and all the stuff that matters at the heart (heh) of the game. And, like a true HR person, he'll pretend he's your friend and do everything he can to help you but in the end, he's the last one you talk to before they show your butt to the door... :animated_rotfl: (I work in HR so I can say this hee hee)

"Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm going to use my HR charm to get people to trust and love me and then I will stab them if I need to"

Very gangsta of you. Of course you can leave the knives at home and you can always you those choppers of yours to eat em up and spit them out.

The man is an HR professional so that actually does mean he knows a lot about communicating and feelings and all the stuff that matters at the heart (heh) of the game. And, like a true HR person, he'll pretend he's your friend and do everything he can to help you but in the end, he's the last one you talk to before they show your butt to the door... :animated_rotfl: (I work in HR so I can say this hee hee)

I totally agree with this.

i think he will be seen as a target right off the back due to being the noticeable one of newbies that looks somewhat athletic :footballhelmet:

he will have to develop a social game to keep the heat off his back if that is even possible :animated_bouncy:

i wrote in another forum, but thought I would bring it here. I read that Keith has an identical twin and I remember people saying during casthing that they were looking for a set of identical twins.. Does anything think this will play a part in the show?

i wrote in another forum, but thought I would bring it here. I read that Keith has an identical twin and I remember people saying during casthing that they were looking for a set of identical twins.. Does anything think this will play a part in the show?

some folks have been clamoring for a return of twin twist

i am not one of them even thou it was a success in the past

but overall i think bb is probably done with it :animated_bouncy:

I think the twin twist could work again. it would definitely be trickier because there are a few people who have watched since season 1 and wouldnt want to be dooped. We'll just have to see....

thinking keith would have been perfect for the sex filled season that was bb9 :animated_bouncy:

it seem quite a few think he will be the first boot of the newbies :animated_bouncy:

I watched him compete on Genuine Ken (still up on Hulu) and his high energy & ego drove me nuts so I think he'll be someone we love to hate and production we'll help him stay on for awhile. It worked for him on GK.

Archived