Keith

keith.jpg

Name: Keith Henderson

Hometown: Bolingbrook, Ill.

Three adjectives that describe you: Charming, adorable and kiss-ass

Favorite activities: Working out, hanging out with my friends, dancing, writing poetry, going to church and doing anything spontaneous.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? Nothing - I deal with human capital (people) on a regular basis.

Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm going to use my HR charm to get people to trust and love me and then I will stab them if I need to. I'll have the women swooning over me and the guys wanting to be on my team. It's the perfect strategy.

Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I loved BB2 Chill Town, first-ever alliance.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? There are too many to mention, but I would say "Genuine Ken" (on Hulu) and being a successful HR professional.

Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... Professional Keith would say: You can't believe in a dream if you can't believe in yourself. Playboy Keith would say: Work all day, grind all night!

What would you take into the house and why? My toothbrush, because my smile is key, and a Bible to keep me grounded.

What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Share the cash prize with my family and hope that it would open doors for me to do more acting.

In his video on CBS.com he said he was going to align with three women. They'd be called Keith's Angels. Haha, good luck with all that. All of their strategic plans will be tossed out the window once the dynamic duos twist is revealed to them. :popcorn:

I think he is gonna pull a Brian, overplay week one and be the first person out!

I loved Brian, he left way too early in his season.

This guy is an HR rep, so he is good at communicating with people. That might get him further in the game than we think.

not sure what to make of him

he has the religion thing going but says he wants to hookup

ollieish :animated_rotfl:

his strategy is to have keith angel a group of girls doing his dirty work

he wants to sit next to a girl at the end

fan since season 1

again with superfan they are known to overplay their hand

downfall maybe his hormones

overall he may just be saying whatever to be on the show a la dan

:animated_bouncy:

Keith's Angels? Really?

It is fine for him to say that, but of the bios I've seen of the 4 women I'm not sure he can convince 3 of them to hop on board. That said, I do like that he has a strategy going in, and hope he can think fast enough on his feet to change it quickly! :naughty:

Keith's Angels? Really?

It is fine for him to say that, but of the bios I've seen of the 4 women I'm not sure he can convince 3 of them to hop on board. That said, I do like that he has a strategy going in, and hope he can think fast enough on his feet to change it quickly! naughty.gif

Well u have to remember he doesn't know there are so few girls to choose from right now....your right he will walk in and be like "oohhhh sh!t" and totally restrategize...

I actually didnt finish watching his video. I was bored, so I moved on. He seems nice enough, but he just didnt hold my attention. I'm also very sensitive to Huge White Smiles. :smartass2: I guess Ill see on the 7th if I'll change my mind.

peace!

At this point I'm very unsure about him and how he'll play this game. Once the dynamic duo's enter the house it could completely change the game plan for him but that remains to be seen.

i can see him in many different roles in the house

the guy that over plays his hand starting early alliances and is an early boot

the guy that is the comedian of the house that everyone likes

the guy that is consider the house perv and girls try to avoid

the guy that is a powerhouse in comps that everyone wants out

the guy that was a big talker preshow but turns out to be really quiet type of guy for first few weeks a la dan :animated_bouncy:

i can see him in many different roles in the house

the guy that over plays his hand starting early alliances and is an early boot

the guy that is the comedian of the house that everyone likes

the guy that is consider the house perv and girls try to avoid

the guy that is a powerhouse in comps that everyone wants out

the guy that was a big talker preshow but turns out to be really quiet type of guy for first few weeks a la dan :animated_bouncy:

definitely. already got this vibe. ew. "honey". jen? ew.

Yea, ugh.

Why do so many BB HGs go around touting their Christianity and then turn around and talk about hooking up and objectifying women? It's gross. What would Jesus say? He'd probably call him a dusche, too.

Archived