Kalia

kalia.jpg

Name: Kalia Booker

Hometown: Philadelphia, Pa. (living in Los Angeles)

Three adjectives that describe you: Anyone who can describe themselves in three adjectives is pretty boring but if I have to: dramatic, adventurous and gregarious

Favorite activities: I love singing, going to the beach, shopping, writing and going out with friends.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? Not being able to talk to my family and friends. I'm really close with my mother and sisters. I talk to them almost every day. Also, being cut off from the world is going to be hard. There are so many modern day technologies I'm addicted to my blackberry, email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: None. Everybody loves me! I'll be there until the end.

Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I loved Dr. Will. He played the crap out of everyone and no one knew the wiser. I loved James for the same reasons. I also love Janelle because she was super cute, but could back it up by winning competitions. She should have won the game.

What are you afraid of? Snakes, snakes, snakes and more snakes! I can't see them on television, movies or think about them. I checked my bed for snakes for a solid 12 years because my dad told me there were snakes in the woods behind our house and I assumed they could make their way into my bed.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I've done a lot that I'm proud of but I feel really great about my recent financial independence. I was really proud of myself when I paid my rent all on my own for the first time.

Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... Live life and laugh hard while you do it.

What would you take into the house and why? My BlackBerry but I'm pretty sure that won't be allowed, and my iPod because I need musicand because it would drown people out when they are annoying me.

What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Probably be famous... hang out with Lindsay Lohan or something.

What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Probably be famous... hang out with Lindsay Lohan or something.

Hang out with Lindsay Lohan? LOSER

Hang out with Lindsay Lohan? LOSER

I believe that was a joke....

well my 1st thought was she reminded me of Libra, whom i HATED.... so pretty much as long as she in not much like Libra i think she will be ok - seems very outgoing, could make friends pretty fast....

fan since season 1

seem knowledgeable of the game

her problem maybe personality if it is too big or if the others dont get her

i see her getting in a few fight in the house :animated_bouncy:

I'm looking at the notes I took when I watched the CBS videos this morning (when I didn't realize there'd only be 8 to remember). Next to her name I wrote "annoying voice". I think I meant more like she's one of those people you get sick of hearing talking because of the way they talk, not necessarily her voice itself.

I think she'll be a good trouble-starter in the house.

I like her attitude in her interviews, she may become a monster when she enters the house and that may not be a bad thing. After last season I want a monster or two this summer. no yawners!

Oooo She's sassy and full of confidence. Should be fun to watch, she seems to know the game, and likes Wills strategy of lying to the end. Like that alot. Hope she does well.

peace!

She definitely appears to be an alpha female and that can get her into trouble. She may have a difficult time controlling herself in certain situations which could come back to bite her. I won't know for sure until I've seen her interaction with the others.

Yeah it is. Opinions change immediately after a couple of episodes.

I always find it interesting to go back and see how they described themselves after 2-3 weeks have passed and they started being "real".

Makes me think of Libra....not good!

well if she is like libra she wont last long :animated_bouncy:

I like her. As long as she doesn't get pushed into the "angry black woman" role that Big Brother keeps trying to sell us. Big personalities and lots of fun and laughter are wonderful things and that's something I'd enjoy watching. I hope she keeps it fun, I really liked her explanation for the adjectives - that's my kinda gal. (I think she was joking on the Lindsey Lohan thing Marty... deep breaths! LoL)

As long as she doesn't get pushed into the "angry black woman" role that Big Brother keeps trying to sell us.

Not sure BB is interested in selling us anymore "angry black" women. The last one was an incessantly profane 33-year-old, who chucked a $3000 microphone into the backyard Jacuzzi.

And Jacuzzi's, as any reality show veteran can tell you, are not for stashing equipment.

I don't sense she was cast to fill that role, nor do I get that vibe from her personality. I have a feeling she's going to be a smart player....not sure how she'll do in comps as I can't tell what her athletic ability looks like from a head shot and video.

I don't sense she was cast to fill that role, nor do I get that vibe from her personality. I have a feeling she's going to be a smart player....not sure how she'll do in comps as I can't tell what her athletic ability looks like from a head shot and video.

I sure hope so! I really like her personality from what I see in the interviews. She seems like she will be a fun HG!

"What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I've done a lot that I'm proud of but I feel really great about my recent financial independence. I was really proud of myself when I paid my rent all on my own for the first time" then I was broke again and had to fight my way to get on Big Brother so I could have a roof over my head and food.

Archived