Cassi

cassie.jpg

Name: Cassi Colvin

Hometown: Allen, Texas (living in Nashville, Tenn.)

Three adjectives that describe you: Stubborn, sincere and funny

Favorite activities: My favorite thing to do is to sit around (preferably outside and with men) and have a couple of beers.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? It will be hard to be cut off from the world for (hopefully) three months, but what are a few months in the grand scheme of things?

Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm going to play the same way I live - be sweet and kind to everyone but always remember it's a game and everyone's in it for themselves. My plan is to stay neutral, fly under the radar, don't be a threat and play well in competitions.

What are you afraid of? Heights! I don't care for insects or snakes, but for the sake of the game, bring them on.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Having a successful career. I've made it happen through persistence and devotion and I haven't let it change who I am.

Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... go hard or not at all. Suck everything you can out of life and live with no regrets. Never treat anyone as if they're less than you because you haven't walked in their shoes.

What would you take into the house and why? Music because it is a powerful tool that can literally alter your mood, books because they're a relaxing escape and lotion because I need it.

What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Fame has never been something I've actively sought out, but if it happened through the show I would absolutely exploit it to the fullest. It would be a reward and blessing to know I have the tools to always support my family and myself.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

recruited to the show

she isn't looking for a showmance

she says she isnt catty

worried choice of food in house maybe a issue

she has more guys friends then girls friends

her looks and being more of guys girls may alienate her with the women of the house

only time will tell plus she looks like she may have a fiery side to her if pushed :animated_bouncy:

I really like her so far. Only watched her interview so far so can't way if she is a fav just yet...lol

I really like her so far. Only watched her interview so far so can't way if she is a fav just yet...lol

I'm calling her my fave based only on the 2-3 minute videos CBS put up this morning. I really like that she's against being catty, against personally attacking others, doesn't want to get involved in a showmance and is all about respecting others. While all those things are what makes the show dramatic, it'd be nice to see a normal person win this show for once.

I'm really excited to see her play. Haven't watched her video yet. I saw the names and pictures this morning and knew I recognized her from somewhere. She is/was the girlfriend to a country music artist that I love. I think she will do great. :)

Archived