Which former dynamic duo do you think will return to the Big Brother house?

uvp

Which former dynamic duo do you think will return to the Big Brother house?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Which former dynamic duo do you think will return to the Big Brother house?

• Brendon & Rachel
    • Dr. Will & Mike "Boogie"
    • Jessie & Natalie
    • Evil Dick & Daniele
    • Jeff & Jordan
    • Hayden & Enzo

I was curious and went to twitter to see who was still tweeting. Britney was on some type of talk show with Lance Bass yesterday and was tweeting. Lane, Ragan, Matt and Hayden tweeted yesterday.

I noticed that too.

I'm thinking that any real contenders for the duo spots went into sequester sometime on Wednesday before the release of the newbies identities came out on Thursday.

J/J and B/R have no tweets since Wednesday.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

interesting... that would lead us to think that Jordan and Jeff are sequestered.. however everybody else has tweeted in the last 24 hours, so i doubt that...

Not necessarily - Jeff doesn't tweet a lot. I don't think I am following Jordan, so I can't say on her.

i am hoping duos dont get any special free from eviction the first week :animated_bouncy:

is morty's ready for another season of evil dick?

i remember how bad it was during bb8

it was probably the worst season to be a member here

bb8 was the one and only season i ever got suspended during :animated_wave:

it had nothing to do with evil dick thou :animated_bouncy:

is morty's ready for another season of evil dick? NO

i remember how bad it was during bb8 me too

it was probably the worst season to be a member here AND a moderator

I'm feeling a tad apprehensive but, I really don't think Dick will be one of the duos and even if he is... nothing I can do about it.

is morty's ready for another season of evil dick?

i remember how bad it was during bb8

it was probably the worst season to be a member here

goodness gracious.. morty's was a mad house during BB8.. it seemed like nearly half of all the threads got locked, just for cleanup.. haha, i hope that doesn't happen again..

but i would love to see Danni come back ;)

Bear with me. My common sense is trying to kick in here, lol

When I watched the recent interview with Enzo he stated he wouldn't get to watch some of Big Brother this season because he has to go to Italy for a family wedding. I believed he stated he was leaving the middle of July. It could have been a smoke screen but I don't think so.

I find it a little hard to believe TPTB would bring back previous HG who were not being given the chance to win this season. Seeing the producers stick them in the house just to create trouble sounds pretty unfair to me.

Because of that point I would not expect someone like Dr. Will, Evil Dick or anyone who has previous won the big prize. There are way too many people who have never been given the chance to go in that house and for them to keep favoring the same people over and over would be very disappointing. (trust me though, I know they still do a lot of things which shouldn't be done, lol)

Out of the list provided I only see the possibility of Jeff/Jordan returning. I honestly don't think I can sit through another season of live feeds listening to Jesse and Natalie. rolleyes.gif

Bear with me. My common sense is trying to kick in here, lol

When I watched the recent interview with Enzo he stated he wouldn't get to watch some of Big Brother this season because he has to go to Italy for a family wedding. I believed he stated he was leaving the middle of July. It could have been a smoke screen but I don't think so.

I find it a little hard to believe TPTB would bring back previous HG who were not being given the chance to win this season. Seeing the producers stick them in the house just to create trouble sounds pretty unfair to me.

Because of that point I would not expect someone like Dr. Will, Evil Dick or anyone who has previous won the big prize. There are way too many people who have never been given the chance to go in that house and for them to keep favoring the same people over and over would be very disappointing. (trust me though, I know they still do a lot of things which shouldn't be done, lol)

Out of the list provided I only see the possibility of Jeff/Jordan returning. I honestly don't think I can sit through another season of live feeds listening to Jesse and Natalie. rolleyes.gif

well the rumors are flying all over the place but what I heard is that Jesse and Natalie are not coming back. I hope that that rumor is true! I have heard people that are not on voting screen may be back like Brittany and lane.

I think it would be funny if Hayden and Enzo came back into the house because they've never played Big Brother before. So technically it would be their first time actually playing the game!

ROFLMAO - true dat!

There's some pics out of one of the dynamic duos hands lol saw it on twitter and then saw at another site that someone actually went to the trouble of finding close ups of hands to figure out who it was.. their conclusion: Brendon and Rachel.

^^ :animated_wave: Ginger!

------------------

Dr. Will makes statement he's retiring from reality tv...plus he's busy with his kid and selling skin care products on tv.

http://www.willkirby.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=82&func=view&catid=25&id=12778

huh...it works when I click on it. I don't know? www.willkirby.com in the forum section dated July 1st....if anyone cares.

I thought he was hawking Noxema...is it Neutrogena? eh...whatever.

ok...now it's not working. Will crashed! it's not me. ;)

Here's a partial quote of his statement.

“…I have officially retired from competition based shows – There is simply nothing left for me to accomplish in this genre. Now please don’t take this as a statement of arrogance; If you truly contemplate my current situation as well as my past history I’m sure you’ll agree with this decision. That said, I wish nothing but the best to Robyn Kass, Allison Grodner, Rich Meehan, Les Moonves, Julie Chen and the entire CBS family. Will I watch Big Brother? Honestly, I don’t watch much TV these days. I also don’t think anyone was ever lying on his or her deathbed and said, “Now that my life is about to end I have one major regret: I sure wished I had spent more time watching Big Brother”! Point being, I’m a little preoccupied these days but I’m confident that the contestants this summer will provide the fans with minutes of entertainment.

Moving forward, my good friend, Mike Malin, has a new show, Famous Food, premiering on Vh1 on July 10th at 10:00 pm so you’ll be able to see him all summer and I have a number of scheduled appearances on QVC where I educate consumers about anti-aging products…”

huh...it works when I click on it. I don't know? www.willkirby.com in the forum section dated July 1st....if anyone cares.

I thought he was hawking Noxema...is it Neutrogena? eh...whatever.

Noxzema. lmao

It's Neutrogena and I saw his debut on QVC-he was so nervous and did a lousy job selling but those QVC ladies helped him sell out his product anyway. They believed him and they would buy anything when promised the fountain of youth. :animated_rotfl:

I saw Dr. Will, make em feel good, on the Real Housewives of Orange County recently. He was removing some dumb cluck wife's tatoo of her ex-husbands name. Looked like it hurt, hah. :scared:

:animated_wave: Hi Shipper!

I saw Dr. Will, make em feel good, on the Real Housewives of Orange County recently. He was removing some dumb cluck wife's tatoo of her ex-husbands name. Looked like it hurt, hah. :scared:

Archived