Which former dynamic duo do you think will return to the Big Brother house?

uvp

Which former dynamic duo do you think will return to the Big Brother house?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Which former dynamic duo do you think will return to the Big Brother house?

• Brendon & Rachel
    • Dr. Will & Mike "Boogie"
    • Jessie & Natalie
    • Evil Dick & Daniele
    • Jeff & Jordan
    • Hayden & Enzo

Dick on twitter said

Let the s**t talking begin...
and his new website which he has been promoting alot, where he talked saying he and former houseguests will talk BB now only shows that the hosts will be BB12 Matt, BB11 Lydia, BB11 Ronnie, & BB12 Annie. no ED. Also on his Facebook page a day before the new houseguests and twist was annouced someone commented
OK, a$$hole.. I've called you THREE times now and don't get a call back. I'll try you again tomorrow. Pick up the f**king phone
hmmm why would ED not be able to call someone...

Dani told someone on twitter

@ChitownBB CBS didn't tell me s**t, I was kidnapped by ninjas with tasers.
and
@Hugh310 I am in Sequester, but I can tweet telepathically.
then posted a pic saying "Had a great day at the beach today" http://lockerz.com/s/115776632 but she is not in the picture looks fishy

Dan winner of BB10 posted this pic of him and Memphis and said they are in Michigan. http://twitpic.com/5jnsin ANd he retweeted someone's tweet saying "that bettter be lake sequester"

Rachael & Brendon are talking about getting ready for Brendon's Bday on 7/2, w/ no BB talk

BB12's Jeff is talking about the gym, w/ no BB talk

Jessie has gone silent on twitter/facebook but his girlfriend Kendall Schmidt retweeted this by IMPACT Wrestling

Help support a fellow IMPACT WRESTLING fan and vote for "Big Brother" star Jessie at this CBS.com poll http://t.co/gdBHRC9

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have this strange feeling the dynamic duos are going to dominate first few comps a la sov bb allstar :animated_bouncy:

this poll pretty much reflects how i think it will shake out

the three returning duos will be dick/daniele , jeff/jordan , rachel/brendon

dick/daniele are probably the most game savvy and ruthless of the three

jeff/jordan are probably ones most likely to benefit from any america choice interference

brendon/rachel probably will have the hardest time fitting in with the new cast :animated_bouncy:

the three returning duos will be dick/daniele , jeff/jordan , rachel/brendon

dick/daniele are probably the most game savvy and ruthless of the three

jeff/jordan are probably ones most likely to benefit from any america choice interference

they are the most game savy, and probably will be the most ruthless... however they deservingly got 1st and 2nd in there season...

hehe probably was a bad choice of words there :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

I posted this in the brendon/rachel thread accidentally..

BUT This is why Dick/Daniele should come back!

Daniele was amazing at competitions...

a little statistic: In Weeks 2, 6, and 10 her and Dick were both nominated... and they both survived.

she won TWO HOH'S and she won FIVE Povs!!!

she also voted for the person being evicted every single time.

Also, She picked the winner of Season 9 & 10 her first week of each season on Housecalls..

this girl knows the game!

Well, I guess we can 100% rule out Matty and Adam. hahohi.gif

I wonder if TPTB are doing monitored tweeting with the sequestered past HGs like they do with the HOH just to throw us off?

yep Adam is here doing time in my home state of MA for setting up a drug ring with his BB winnings...Adam will not "be down for breakfast in the BB house" any time soon!

i put this on another thread but.... the vote page on CBS just says who do you think should comeback. i don't think the votes are a lock for the 3 top vote getters...CBS can bring anyone in they want. might not even be on of the 6 pairs up now... i think it would be a mistake for CBS to tease us likd this then do what they want.. but its not like they never made mistakes before in a BB game... roy

i put this on another thread but.... the vote page on CBS just says who do you think should comeback. i don't think the votes are a lock for the 3 top vote getters...CBS can bring anyone in they want. might not even be on of the 6 pairs up now... i think it would be a mistake for CBS to tease us likd this then do what they want.. but its not like they never made mistakes before in a BB game... roy

You know it would be hilarious if Chima and Russel came back.......BRUTAL!

Please God tell me it isn't true. If I have to sit there and watch Dick's spoiled rotten daughter shave her arms again and cry because no one understands her pain or stuck up Jessie kiss his "guns" one more time because he thinks he is all that plus a slice of cake.....I may just throw up. Or throw my remote through the television. It's not going to be pretty.

Love to have Brenchal in the house so I can hate on them... tee hee

Dan and Memphis would be cool.

Would love Dick back in the house.

Love Jeff & Jordon in the house

I love the twist this season. :pleased:

Sadly I had to vote for Rachel (since she has disappeared from Twitter since the announcement) and also Jessie's pair since he wants the attention so badly he'll do anything BB asks. Now if the question is who I'm HOPING for, then I would've said Jeff and Jordan!

Sadly I had to vote for Rachel (since she has disappeared from Twitter since the announcement) and also Jessie's pair since he wants the attention so badly he'll do anything BB asks. Now if the question is who I'm HOPING for, then I would've said Jeff and Jordan!

Oh, I think Jeff and Jordan are a given smile.gif

If Rachel disappeared from Twitter, then Brenchel IS likely to be one of the duos.

If that tweet was from the real Evel Dick, then I'm kinda bummed out...

Danielle was kind of whiny, but she DID rock at challenges cheers.gif

And Evel Dick is my all-time favorite player~ Yeah, he was over-the-top at times, but he called out the people who deserved calling out, and he hung on in that last challenge with Zach until he caught pneumonia. Even though he lost, he became a big hero to me.

I disagree with almost everything said in this video, but I still love it~!

Big Brother 8 - You're A Mean One, Evel Dick

After viewing some twitter pages last night, I'm now wondering if Sheila & Michelle will be coming back along with the obvious other duos?

Maybe we were set up with all of those rumors to throw us all way off, as to who was really coming back? :shocking:

Just a little thought I have. :giggle:

That is so NOT funny Lyn!

:food-smiley-005:

I will be pretty shocked if the 3 groups are not Jeff/Jordan, Brendon/Rachel, and Dick/Daniele. Will see what happens out of the 3 groups the one I would be least shocked not to see is Dick/Daniele. I feel there is a slight chance they are not going in and someone else might be.

Archived