Which former dynamic duo do you think will return to the Big Brother house?

uvp

Which former dynamic duo do you think will return to the Big Brother house?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Which former dynamic duo do you think will return to the Big Brother house?

• Brendon & Rachel
    • Dr. Will & Mike "Boogie"
    • Jessie & Natalie
    • Evil Dick & Daniele
    • Jeff & Jordan
    • Hayden & Enzo

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole returning duos thing just makes my blood boil :furious3:

I am not crazy about any of the options, but the one that would hurt the least would be Jeff/Jordan.

I would even prefer Dick over Rachel/Brandon, but I was not a fan of Danielle at all.Sorry.

well poop. this is my last season of watching BB and they have to do this?!?! idiots. old house guests are OLD news! when are they going to learn? i'm definetly not getting the live feeds now. i was debating it up until i heard about the retread duo's. dynamic my butt.

I have a thought... :animated_scratchchin:

What if only ONE of the 5 duos listed on the CBS site is going into the house and the other two couples aren't being "revealed" yet???

I'd love it if BB was trying to dupe us with that list and poll...I think it's wishful thinking though.

I wonder if the duos are going in the house at the same time as the 8 newbies, or if the 8 will be in for a week and then surprised with the duos.

I'm also wondering if the 8 will be paired up into 4 couples...like the duos will be already in pairs.

It'll be interesting to see how BB plays this out...

Jeff and Jordan is a given, no doubt they'll be back. Not a question in my mind!

Unfortunately I have a sick feeling in my stomach that Rachel and Brendon will be back to ruin it for me, ooooh that laugh! Yuck!!!!

The third duo I would like to see back is Will and Boogie because they're hilarious, but then I would love to see Evel Dick back to make Rachel's life a living hell hahahahaha, don't care much about Danielle but she comes attached to him so there ya go.

I have a thought... :animated_scratchchin:

What if only ONE of the 5 duos listed on the CBS site is going into the house and the other two couples aren't being "revealed" yet???

Jokers says that and states that Lane and Britney are going in... who knows if it's true, but I liked them.. and both make for good diary room sessions.

but then I would love to see Evel Dick back to make Rachel's life a living hell hahahahaha, don't care much about Danielle but she comes attached to him so there ya go.

Ha ha, I would love to see Evel Dick have a go at Rachel!!!

Maybe they will have 6 duos compete to get back in the house--Best 3 duos get in. I would think they would have to be in sequester since the other 8 were already revealed and their bios and strategies posted all over the place. So anyone have any news on former HG that they have not seen for a few days ?????

So i have searched the Twitter feeds and Facebook pages of some of the rumored duos . . . . . . Now this is only if the pages are actually theirs, but its seems like it.

Brendan - Tweeted 17 hours ago about arriving in NC with Rachel. My link

Rachel - Last tweet 6/29 about having lunch with Brendan later. My link

Jordan - Not on the internet

Jeff - Last tweet 6/29 about smelly people in the Gym.My link

Dick - Last Tweet 4 hours ago . . . .. about Big Brother. My link

Danielle - Cannot see this feed. My link

Hayden - Last tweet an hour ago. My link

Enzo -Also twote an hour ago. My link

NONE of these guys should come back. I hate returning cast members...ugh only way it will work is if they choose enemies. This could be season 6 if goes right but having recycled cast members kinda ruins that.

I think it would be funny if Hayden and Enzo came back into the house because they've never played Big Brother before. So technically it would be their first time actually playing the game!

Another thought--only one Dynamic duo returning and the other 4 HGs are people that some of the new HGs know. Maybe they are all pairs and there are already 2 pairs in there. Who knows--Only time will tell. Dont think it would be fair to have 3 pairs that have played before cuz they all know each other from BB parties and such. would start out 8 vs 6 right off the bat.

I think it would be funny if Hayden and Enzo came back into the house because they've never played Big Brother before. So technically it would be their first time actually playing the game!

:smilielol:

This is what was posted by Big Brother Network on Facebook today:

(Hmm, Chelsia Hart seems to be missing from SuperPass' Happy Hour show where she usually hosts. I guess her Tweet could be true. Earlier Chelsia tweeted she was in sequester with Crazy James. Crazy indeed!

I wonder what other Dynamic Duos are waiting in the wings but haven't been announced yet...)

(Hmm, Chelsia Hart seems to be missing from SuperPass' Happy Hour show where she usually hosts. I guess her Tweet could be true. Earlier Chelsia tweeted she was in sequester with Crazy James. Crazy indeed!

I wonder what other Dynamic Duos are waiting in the wings but haven't been announced yet...)

Nooooooooooooooo. I really don't think they would put her in with James. They had constant sex in the house with the cameras rolling. Thank goodness the cameras could not stay on them because the did it with the covers off.

The only group of people who seem to be bigger losers then all the possible retuning players are the group of new house guests. I just saw this years players and I am not wondering IF this season is going to be bad, I'm wondering HOW bad is it going to be!The worst returning players would be Dick, Dr.Will, Boogie and Rachael.....oh, I can't stand any of them but probably Rachael is the worst.

I hope I'm wrong and that this season turns out great.....but, it looks like it's already headed downhill even before it starts!

Ron

ED and Danielle for sure and maybe Doctor Will and Whats his face. The rest I'm literally sick off. No I take that back, I wouldn't mind seeing Jeff, but him and Jordan are a sickening package deal and I CANT deal with her looking Clueless and doing nothing again this summer, but when they do come back and I say do because they are getting alot of votes on CBS.com, I hope Jordan gets voted off within 2 weeks :) ... and these were the only people who were available.. no Keesha and Libra, or Cappy and the Nurse Chick, Howie and Kaysar? no one else?

I read that some of the duo's on the vote are just there to create controversy with the fans. It seems Jesse and Natalie are not coming back in the house, and Danielle and Dick are not as well. It is rumored that Lane and Britney might be.

But if Chelsia was really in sequester why would she be able to tweet. I thought once you go into sequester you lose the ability for the phone, and internet so you can't give it away that you are going into the house.

I think Lane and Britney might be a possibility, I can see then bringing Jeff and Jordan back as well, and the last duo I am not sure who it could be. Maybe Jen and Ryan?

Archived