Which former dynamic duo do you think will return to the Big Brother house?

uvp

Which former dynamic duo do you think will return to the Big Brother house?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Which former dynamic duo do you think will return to the Big Brother house?

• Brendon & Rachel
    • Dr. Will & Mike "Boogie"
    • Jessie & Natalie
    • Evil Dick & Daniele
    • Jeff & Jordan
    • Hayden & Enzo

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I just realized this voting thing at cbs.com, and it's definitely a 'who do you think, not vote for who you want' type deal.

But with 8 new HGs, to get up to 14 would mean 3 pairs. I don't think Dr. Will and Boogie would do it, and Dani has a new show with Ragan on Real Player, so does this mean Rachel/Brendon, Jeff/Jordon and Enzo/Hayden will definitely be in the house? That's unfair to have 4 people from the same season in there, ala BB7 when 4 people from BB6 were there.

ETA: Nevermind. With Jessie/Natalie, that would be 4 from one season anyways. I wonder if they'd add 4 pairs, making 16 total, just to knock out a couple HGs right away.

To be honest with you, I don't think its fair either way. All these houseguests who return already probably know each other from the outisde (from all the events and such). I wouldn't be surprised if they all knew they were going into the house as well.

I think it will be Jeff/Jordan, Brenden/Rachel, and Jessie/Natalie....just because those 3 pairs are the ones I least like. That's the way my luck usually works...

not happy...

:disappointed:

I think it will be Jeff/Jordan, Brenden/Rachel, and Jessie/Natalie....just because those 3 pairs are the ones I least like. That's the way my luck usually works...

not happy...

:disappointed:

I agree, except I actually liked Jeff/Jordan. But I don't want to see them back. I say they should have brought back enemies from prior seasons and made THEM be partners! :animated_rotfl:

I say they should have brought back enemies from prior seasons and made THEM be partners! :animated_rotfl:

That would have been awesome...ED & Jenn Johnson as a dynamic duo...definitely be volatile (and entertaining!) :lol:

I thought Dick had other commitments, but I know how much he enjoys the celebrity factor of network TV. I remember an interview after the celebrity season where Will said he wouldn't do it again, but I think Mike would, and I think he could talk Will into it. We know Jesse and Nat would do anything.

Whoever gets in, I would rather it have been 6 new people.

I know the duo I want, BB5 Natalie and her twin Adria. :nono:

Or Jase and Holly... eewww

Could we get BB9 Adam out of jail, team him up with Ryan or better yet Reny

PLEASE CBS, NOT dumdum Jesse again! :death: He and Howie get my vote as most annoying HG's EVER!

I wouldn't want to see any of the duo's on this list, except for maybe Dick/Danielle who'd be intimtidating to some HG's.

And imo, Jeff, Jordan, Enzo & Hayden are too bland.

The duo's I immediately thoght of, before looking at this list, was the undercover twins Adria and Natalie, and then,Jessica & Eric.

I would love for ChillTown to make their glorious return to the house, but then again they have nothing else to prove and they actually have real careers and money and they are batting 1000 when it comes to Winning the game. The only reason for them to come back is to 3 peat.

Notice that it's who do you think will be returning, not who are you voting in to return. I don't believe we have a say in who goes back in.

There is no question that we don;t have any say in it. Its already been decided. I think its just publicity to have people vote and then be able to say the favorite or least favorite is going in.

IMO, Jeff and Jordon are a cinch to return. I hope beyond hope that its not Rachel. I was tired of her by the end of the first episode last season. I doubt it will be Dick and Danielle, because I do not see much interest in that pair. Who knows.

I bet it will be Jeff and Jordan and Rachel and Brendon. I say no to Will and Boogie bc I don't think Will would and plus it would make the male/female number unequal.. they're normally equal right? I really wish they would have given us new castmates

I would love for ChillTown to make their glorious return to the house, but then again they have nothing else to prove and they actually have real careers and money and they are batting 1000 when it comes to Winning the game. The only reason for them to come back is to 3 peat.

Chill town returning would be awesome. I've come full circle on Boogie and Will. I hated them, loved them, hated them and now I"m back to loving them. I would so cheer for a 3-Peat.

I think the 3 duo's will be...

1.jpg

5.jpg

and, then either be...

4.jpg

or

6.jpg

dick in the house o boy

there is going to be some drama

i agree with you cecimom on your prediction :animated_bouncy:

Archived