BB13 House Photos

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the benches at the table instead of chairs. The lounge room looks like a funeral parlor to me.

Love the benches at the table instead of chairs. The lounge room looks like a funeral parlor to me.

I could be wrong but it looks like a Buddha shrine with lots of flowers and a candle in that lower left corner. Maybe it's supposed to be a meditation room?

the house does nothing for me much more excited to see the cast / hear the lame twist

but looking at this house the decor does seem a bit all over the place and not one particular theme :animated_bouncy:

I thought the house would have an unlucky themed decor. Even if the twist isn't bad 13 related, at least the house would play on that.

Beach theme was used last year.

I know.. not even sure why they would bother making a reveal for reused decor. If they hadn't made the reveal not sure that I would notice much when the show actually aired.

:lol:

Never been to a funeral parlor that actually had skeleton pictures on the walls! :skellington:

I can't really get a sense of a theme...there's beachy, voodoo lounge, modern...a lot of ugly fake brick and ugly wall paper. hmmmm...:animated_scratchchin:

I like the look of the house, while it remains with beach theme from last year it has parts that are better looking and some that are not. The big table with the benches instead of chairs is actually pretty cool, the kitchen looks pretty good and I like that there is now a window you can see outside from. Before correct me if I'm wrong wasn't it just a mirror there or something? The HOH room looks pretty good as well. I can't wait until the cast reveal.

That window has been there for quite a while.

The shrine in the corner is actually a fortune telling machine. If you look closely you can see the mannequin's hands lying in the center of the flowers.

The books on the table is one of the first things I noticed. When you love to read and know these people were never given access to reading material it kinda jumps out at you! lol

I don't understand why people think the entire house is suppose to have a theme? Does your home have the same "theme" in each room? I know mine doesn't.

When people were talking about this year having a bad luck theme I was worried the house was going to look like a funky fun house at an amusement park. Thank goodness they didn't go that route.

A few of us were still awake to see the pics and they ended up being posted almost an hour earlier than we were told. Let's hope the HG info comes out early too! That will get everybody's excitement level bumped up quickly! wooohooo! Bring on the hamsters!!!

I am VERY disappointed! Houseguests and "twist" better make up for a crappy house! Boo CBS boo!

the twist is normally very crappy so expect to be disappointed even more :animated_rotfl:

the cast is normally hit or miss for me

i am a fan of hg good gameplay more then anything else :2thumbsup:

so for me my disappointment in them only takes places once i see their gameplay in action

bb12 gameplay wise wasn't very good

credit to the brigade they did their thing and ran that house even thou rest never knew until the finale :animated_bouncy:

Yep, yep!!

I can vaguely remember someone being in the kitchen making faces or mouthing something to someone who was outside in one season.So, the window has always been there. It might have been tinted back then though.

Who stayed up to see the photos last nite (early this morning) ???

lol... have any of you even been to bed ???

I'd put in a long day yesterday and just couldn't hold my eyes open

any longer - - BUT turned on the 'puter first thing this morning to

take my first look.

I don't know what I was expecting... but, it's hard to think how

the house reflects the twist this season ????

The benches at the round table look nice (different than the usual)...

but I bet they'll miss being able to sit back while they gossip and

talk hours at a time.

The books on the table is one of the first things I noticed. When you love to read and know these people were never given access to reading material it kinda jumps out at you! lol

Yup, I think the window next to the fridge was blackened, but if they got real close to it they could see outside. I imagine now that it is a normal window, it will get blacked out like the screen doors when production is doing something outside.

I'm thinking the books are fake, and there for just decor.

I'm glad to see there is no microwave. Those HGs have had it far too easy the past few seasons!

I didn't see any dressers in the bedrooms. Did I miss them?

If you look closely at the ice cream room, it looks like there are big pull out drawers made into the bed frames.The white parts at the bottom.

And I am thinking that maybe in the 3 twin futuristic room that the tops of the metal crags lift up for storage?????

I'm wondering what kind of fish we will get to watch on the feeds all summer?

If you look closely at the ice cream room, it looks like there are big pull out drawers made into the bed frames.The white parts at the bottom.

And I am thinking that maybe in the 3 twin futuristic room that the tops of the metal crags lift up for storage?????

I'm wondering what kind of fish we will get to watch on the feeds all summer?

OK that makes sense to have storage there. But they'll have to keep a path clear to open them! :animated_rotfl:

Archived