Twist REVEALED!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, my mom, daughter, and I always watch the show and thought it would be fun to have a season of everyone who was voted out first come back. Maybe it is that?? I think they finally have enough numbers!!

That is a very cool idea... I will see if I can't get more information on how they know each other...

While you're at it, can you ask for confirmation that Jesse will NOT come back at all this season...even as a competition host? Thanks!

While you're at it, can you ask for confirmation that Jesse will NOT come back at all this season...even as a competition host? Thanks!

Somehow, I think that BB (a.k.a. Alison Grodner) finally got the point about Jesse not being a fan favourite. After all, she made him the BAD prize in Pandora's box last season.

I'll ask... I don't think he's coming back at all, but I have no confrimation...

Someone on another board posted that Julie said "dynamic duos from the past will play a significant role this season" on ET Canada.

Hmmmm, who would you guys consider dynamic duos.. I automatically think Dick and Danielle or Will and Boogie, although I don't think Will would be back... Brendon and Rachel would also be a duo, but I wouldn't consider them "dynamic"

Hmmmm, who would you guys consider dynamic duos.. I automatically think Dick and Danielle or Will and Boogie, although I don't think Will would be back... Brendon and Rachel would also be a duo, but I wouldn't consider them "dynamic"

I posted a link on the rumors board to Julie's house tour or at least a part of it and yes she does state dynamic duos from past seasons will play a significant role this year...doesn't mean they will in the game, should be interesting too see how it will play out. Thought I would let you know where you can go and find the link however...have a great night all

I wouldnt be against bringing back a pair from each season..

dick-daniel-season 8

chelsea-james-season 9

Keesha-Renny- season 10

jeff-jordan- season 11

brenden-rachel- season 12

---

I perfer the strangers aspect, but i think that twist wouldnt be awful

dick-daniel-season 8

chelsea-james-season 9

Keesha-Renny- season 10

jeff-jordan- season 11

---

I would be so F-N excited if James & Chelsia came back - they are my fav players of all time!

dick-daniel-season 8

chelsea-james-season 9

Keesha-Renny- season 10

jeff-jordan- season 11

---

all but b/r and j/j hate their partner guts .

It is possible that the new houseguests are dynamic duo's from something other than Big Brother. Julie said dynamic duos from the past-could be Laverne & Shirley for all we know! lol

My thoughts EXACTLY!

Although I wouldn't put it past BB to pull something like that on us, when Julie Chen says "past" something, it's almost certain (to me) that she is referring to previous seasons of Big Brother.

I know for a fact that Dick and Dani are not going back in that house together... I've already told y'all that Rachel is going back in, so take it from there...

What about the "dynamic duo blast from the past" being bringing back PB&J. That is the rumor I have heard. I hope its true and everyone is strangers in the house. I don't want previous people back again.

I love that and it would be great if that were true!

I wish they would bring back pb&j. The house guest complain way to much about the slop. And also, it really seems to drain them and they're no fun to watch. IMO

I know right Neb... I don't think it matters what it is that they are going to have to eat when they are the "have nots", I think it's just that they can't eat what they want, and face it, if you had to eat your favorite food for a whole week, at least three times a day, it would get old pretty fast...

Archived