Get the Live Feeds and Help Us Out!

morty

I just signed up through Mortys since your live feeds reports have kept me happily informed for the last few years.

But a question...they recognized me from last season and didn't ask for my credit card. I definitely cancelled last October. Do I need to check with someone about this?

I don't think so. They have your CC number on file already so as long as your expiration date is not expired, you should be good.

Would like to hear other comments as well.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so. They have your CC number on file already so as long as your expiration date is not expired, you should be good.

Would like to hear other comments as well.

Thanks. I only found your site a few years ago, and have found it fascinating to compare the TV hour to everything that happens on the feeds. As a writer, it's especially interesting to see how production frames days of drama-or-dullness into the TV show, casting some characters as villains and others as saints, when we who watch behind the scenes see their real behavior. I love being in on the real happenings and knowing how voting, etc. is most likely to turn out.

Thanks again for this site. LJS

Mobile Add-on: This year superpass is offering a new mobile add-on to your subscription for $4.99 a month (or $9.99 for a 3-month subscription). This add-on is available for fans with an iPhone or iPad running iOS 4, or Android smart phone with OS 2.2 or higher. Please note that the mobile feeds do not start until July 7. If you purchase the add-on before July 7, you'll automatically receive a credit within 7 days, so that you're not paying for the service until it's available.

Thanks for the info, this is good news. I'll sign up for the feeds and mobile add-on next week, and of course, it'll be thru Morty's.

Just ordered my live feeds through the banner here at Morty's :clap:

Happy Birthday to me :bdaymic:

And for those wondering, YES you can use a pre-paid Visa card. I had my debit card compromised earlier this year so I am extremely careful where I use it now. I bought a prepaid Visa card, registered it online to be able to make online purchases, and ordered my feeds with no problemo!

I've got my live feeds (through Morty's of course!) and am all set and ready to enjoy another summer with all of you :)

A note to Canadian Subscribers in regards to the Rhapsody music - you can't get it. RealPlayer will give you the credit to your Rhapsody account (it's all linked thorough Superpass) but when you attempt to buy anything from their store you get the following message:

U.S. Only

We're sorry, we have detected that you are outside of the United States. The Rhapsody MP3 Store is currently only available inside the United States.

I get around this by taking my laptop with me whenever I have to cross the border and stopping at a free wifi coffee place but I live in a border city so this is not hard for me.

Has anyone else found an easier work around?

the new superpass site design is live

do you guys like it? :animated_bouncy:

the new superpass site design is live

do you guys like it? :animated_bouncy:

I like it so far :)

Does anyone know if Rumor Control was on yesterday? I tried watching it about 15 minutes into the show and couldn't seem to get it. Just kept telling me to standby and I got impatient after standing by so long and I left lol.

yes it was on

daniele was missing

ragan, annie and missy hosted

quite a few people complained that they had issue getting on

one of the solution was to upgrade your flash player to the newest version :animated_bouncy:

Ahh, Daniele was missing...that's exactly what I wanted to know. I thought I had updated to the newest version of flash player on Monday, because it told me I needed to. So then on Tuesday I thought I'd be good to go.. No biggie, you told me all I needed to know :) thanks!

Archived