Get the Live Feeds and Help Us Out!

morty

The Early Bird Special Begins on Friday, June 17

Funny how the economics of running this site are no better than last year. I'll need your help early again this year. All that I ask is that if you subscribe to the live feeds, you do it through the banner at the top of the forum index.

Some of the features include:

• The newest, most innovative features is the "Live Feeds for Mobile," which allows users to watch live feeds on their phone and tablet. The service is only a $4.99/month add-on to a current SuperPass subscription and users will have the ability to get live Big Brother 13 video via the CBS Big Brother App available in the Android Marketplace. The add-on will be available for purchase on June 17th; however, the CBS Android App hits the market on July 1st and live feeds kick off on July 7th.
  • Everything You Can't See on TV...Live video feeds from inside the Big Brother house
  • Full Access...4 simultaneous house cameras so you don't miss any behind-the-scenes action

Big Brother 13 Early Bird Offer: 3-Months for $29.99. That's only $9.99 per month!

I know that you're looking for every opportunity to save and this is a great offer that will allow you to view the Big Brother feeds at a discount of $4.99 per month off the normal monthly price. The Early Bird Special Offer will be available from June 17th until the Big Brother 13 Season Premiere on July 7th. So if you've never had the live feeds before, this should be the season you give them a try. Send your friends here too!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Early Bird Special Begins on Friday, June 17

Funny how the economics of running this site are no better than last year. I'll need your help early again this year. All that I ask is that if you subscribe to the live feeds, you do it through the banner at the top of the forum index.

Some of the features include:

• The newest, most innovative features is the "Live Feeds for Mobile," which allows users to watch live feeds on their phone and tablet. The service is only a $4.99/month add-on to a current SuperPass subscription and users will have the ability to get live Big Brother 13 video via the CBS Big Brother App available in the Android Marketplace. The add-on will be available for purchase on June 17th; however, the CBS Android App hits the market on July 1st and live feeds kick off on July 7th.
  • Everything You Can't See on TV...Live video feeds from inside the Big Brother house
  • Full Access...4 simultaneous house cameras so you don't miss any behind-the-scenes action

Big Brother 13 Early Bird Offer: 3-Months for $29.99. That's only $9.99 per month!

I know that you're looking for every opportunity to save and this is a great offer that will allow you to view the Big Brother feeds at a discount of $4.99 per month off the normal monthly price. The Early Bird Special Offer will be available from June 17th until the Big Brother 13 Season Premiere on July 7th. So if you've never had the live feeds before, this should be the season you give them a try. Send your friends here too!

Hi,

Since I didn't cancel my feeds last year and have continued to have them, my understanding is that you will not get credit for this years live feeds from me. I would like to donate because I think this is an awsome place and I have enjoyed it for a number of years. My bff is the one that told me about it and she passed away in November of 2009. Last year was the first big brother without her to express my opinions and it was tuff but I did become a member and all of the people here are great and it made by big brother experience so nice. I would like to donate something to help. Do you have an address that I could send a donation to?

Hi,

Since I didn't cancel my feeds last year and have continued to have them, my understanding is that you will not get credit for this years live feeds from me. I would like to donate because I think this is an awsome place and I have enjoyed it for a number of years. My bff is the one that told me about it and she passed away in November of 2009. Last year was the first big brother without her to express my opinions and it was tuff but I did become a member and all of the people here are great and it made by big brother experience so nice. I would like to donate something to help. Do you have an address that I could send a donation to?

http://www.mortystv.com/donate.shtml

UVP is always on the ball. Thanks!

Our laladoopiedu also said it very well at the end of last year's Big Brother season.

Believe me, Morty appreciates all donations, as this place is not free to run.

I'm glad your Big Brother experience was enhanced by hanging out with us. I think having you around likewise enhances the experience for everyone.

It's that time of year again: Big Brother is coming to an end. Some may be happy while others are saddened. Whether you were Team Brenchel, Team Brigade or Team Mean Girls, let's think about something we can all agree on:

Morty's TV is awesome!

This is a great time to donate towards a good cause: this website. Even though there are many hardworking, dedicated people on here that make this site what it is, it still cost money to run everything. Every donation, no matter how small, makes a difference. Plus, you usually get a personal message from Morty himself, thanking you for your generosity!

Personally, I always wait til the end of the season to donate. No, it's not because I want to see how much work Morty does and tip accordingly. But it's more of a thank you and a job well done. It can also be seen as 'take my money and preserve this site for next summer!'

Whatever your reasoning, donating towards Morty's TV helps keep the site going. Even if you didn't like certain things, you still showed up! Give back, if you can. I know it will be greatly appreciated. smile.gif

(Click here to donate.)

Just tried to sign up via Morty's BB13 page and after entering all my info it said they could not process my order due to "technical difficulties". Will try again later.

Will we get the whole season signing up now? It would be fun to see stuff from previous years, but I want to make sure about getting the whole season if we sign up now.

Thanks Morty for the info about Android phones having an app. I sure hope they come up with one for iPhones, too!

I got the feeds last year through Morty's and couldn't have been more happy. So sorry to report that I am now unemployed and wont be getting them this year. But thanks to everyone on here, I know I wont miss a thing!

Will we get the whole season signing up now? It would be fun to see stuff from previous years, but I want to make sure about getting the whole season if we sign up now.

Thanks Morty for the info about Android phones having an app. I sure hope they come up with one for iPhones, too!

The season lasts about 79 days.

However, judging from previous years, the last week, when we are down to the final 2, is almost too boring to watch.

If signing up for the 3 month package gives you 90 days, then you can sign up 11 days before BB starts and have your subscription run out on the last day.

If you do the math using weeks instead of days, the BB season lasts about 11 weeks, so you could sign up 2 weeks beforehand, and only miss the last couple of days.

I guess it all depends on your wants and needs.

If you really want the whole season, you should wait until next week.

Because, don't forget, AFTER the season, they sometimes broadcast interviews in the days which follow

Thanks Jedi - that's exactly the info I was looking for! :D

I waited one day too late last year to make sure I was going to get the whole season and wasn't able to get the feeds through Morty's. I had to go through Real Player. It worked out to be the same cost, but I didn't get any songs (which I have never used anyway). I'll get them next week - and definitely from Morty's!

I usually sign up about 3 days before the show.

LOL... I know the one year folks were posting what they thought they could see thru the

fish tank that was in the house that year.....

And reporting how many fish were added each day. :animated_rotfl:

I will be signing up on July 1st through Morty's. Can't wait to be back! Think hubby will let me keep his iPhone for the BB season so I can watch at work? :animated_scratchchin:

just take the phone and hide it make him think he lost it and then in 3 months find it for him lol

I will be signing up on July 1st through Morty's. Can't wait to be back! Think hubby will let me keep his iPhone for the BB season so I can watch at work? :animated_scratchchin:

ZuZu, it's not sounding like iPhones will be able to watch the live feeds. I think it's only going to be for Android phones. Flash Player and Apple don't work together, so if Flash Player is needed to watch the feeds, we iPhone users are out of luck.

OK.....OK....I'm out!animated_wave.gif I have been watching BB from season 1 and a loyal lurker from BB6. It has been so long I forgot my user name and password so I signed up again! I also got the live feeds this year (again) and through Mortys! Shhhhhh nobody else knows it's usually my little dirty secret until the show starts then I admit to my boyfriend and all my friends :) I promise to come out more and play!

Welcome Mya! animated_wave.gif If you've been lurking that long you know how great this board is in many ways. We have a great group of folks here who always have a fabulous time talking BB!! Now that you've gotten on the board you'll definitely have to join us in chat! We have a blast there every single day. smile.gif

i just signed up through morty's again :party_smilie: hoping for a great season.

Mobile Add-on: This year superpass is offering a new mobile add-on to your subscription for $4.99 a month (or $9.99 for a 3-month subscription). This add-on is available for fans with an iPhone or iPad running iOS 4, or Android smart phone with OS 2.2 or higher. Please note that the mobile feeds do not start until July 7. If you purchase the add-on before July 7, you'll automatically receive a credit within 7 days, so that you're not paying for the service until it's available.

Mobile Add-on: This year superpass is offering a new mobile add-on to your subscription for $4.99 a month (or $9.99 for a 3-month subscription). This add-on is available for fans with an iPhone or iPad running iOS 4, or Android smart phone with OS 2.2 or higher. Please note that the mobile feeds do not start until July 7. If you purchase the add-on before July 7, you'll automatically receive a credit within 7 days, so that you're not paying for the service until it's available.

We're really going to be able to see the feeds on our iPhones????? OMG, that would be awesome!!! :D

Archived